Adorn Nashville Bridal

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

Adorn: to further embellish, enliven, or enhance an object of beauty

In order to confidently step into the spotlight on your wedding day, you need a wedding dress that makes you look and feel amazing. The problem is that finding the perfect wedding gown can be really hard and can feel overwhelming. We believe finding the wedding dress of your dreams should be fun, not stressful. We understand you want a dress that uniquely celebrates you, which is why our expert bridal stylists listen to your dreams and your aspirations and hand-select designer wedding dresses, curated to your unique and individual style.

Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop is home to one of the most unique wedding dress collections in Nashville, TN. Our diverse assortment of wedding dress styles and wedding dress designers is a reflection of our brides: authentic, diverse, fun. Each of our carefully selected designers offer many customization options to bring your vision to life.

Beyond our storefront, our service speaks for itself. Kindness and honesty are at the core of everything we do. Our philosophy is simple: empowered brides are the best brides. This is your day. You should feel special and supported. First, schedule a free consultation. During this consultation, you can tell us about yourself, your dreams, and your aspirations. Next, during your appointment, we will be there to help guide you every step of the way. Finally, say yes with confidence as you choose the dress that makes you look and feel beautiful! We promise to find you a dress that you LOVE. Your wedding dress will uniquely accentuate your beauty and is sure to impress on your big day

Whether you’ve been dreaming about this day since childhood or are just dipping your toes into wedding planning, you have a story to tell. You have a vision and a style that is completely your own. You are beautiful. Let us adorn you.

Bridal Designers

Phone: 615-727-7223

Email: thedress@adornnashville.com

Website: www.adornnashville.com

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Emily T. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Attentive, Intuitive and Head and Shoulders Above the Rest

The short version: This bridal store experience blew all others out of the water, and it's not even close. They were amazing, attentive and intuitive.

The long version: This was my fourth and final stop for wedding dress shopping, and after a very long, overwhelming weekend, trying on dresses in this store with this team was like finally getting to exhale after holding your breath. They had done a lot of pre-work to make sure we used our time in the store efficiently (asking in advance for my wedding date, venue, pictures of inspiration, descriptions, likes and dislikes, etc.) and already had four dresses ready for me to try on before I even walked in the store. Most impressively, to me, was that I had been *saying* I liked one thing and showing them pictures of models wearing it, but when they asked to see my favorite dresses from the other stores, they noticed that what I really liked and kept gravitating toward was another thing. And from there — after my aha! moment — it was easy.

We were offered champagne, which was a plus (didn't get that anywhere else)! But my mom especially has continued to remark on the music that was playing, how sweet and cute the team was, and how attentive they were and how well they listened to me. It was low-key, which is what I needed, but also super fun.

I underestimated how overstimulating wedding dress shopping can be, and a couple of the places I visited kind of made me just want to walk out the door (or hide under the big bulky dresses they were putting me in). But Adorn was fabulous from top to bottom, and they patiently talked me through and walked me through every option available until we had customized not only the wedding dress of my dreams but one that made me feel like ME. That last part is so important!

I know this is getting long, but truly, I had such a wonderful experience. Before walking into Adorn, I felt like I was going to have to choose between a couple of different styles of dresses and details that I really liked (or buy two dresses, which seemed financially unrealistic). I was already kind of sad and wistful thinking about what I WOULDN'T get to have. But the team at Adorn created a dress that literally had every tiny detail and touch I wanted. I had to compromise nothing!! I never expected to be so excited about my wedding dress, but I am. I can't stop thinking about it or going back to look at the videos and pictures. The team — and Alix specifically, in my case — is that good. Go see what I mean.
    Rhiannon J. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing experience!!

If there were more stars to give, I would. From the week PRIOR to my appointment the ladies at Adorn went above and beyond to make this the perfect experience. They were the only bridal store of the 3 visited that made the effort to get to understand me before my arrival. They had dresses pulled already, took note of what I like and didn’t from each and made recommendations. We did nothing but enjoy and let those ladies do what they are experts at! They were also fun, adorable and made me feel special - just like every bride-to-be should when saying yes to the dress!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Details Nashville Details Nashville Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a unique and unforgettable wedding gown, then you should definitely visit Posh Bridal Couture. They have an amazing selection and Amanda is so helpful and kind to make sure that you can get the dress that will be perfect for your wedding!

209 10th Ave. S, Suite 231 Nashville, TN, 37203
629-219-1465
Location of (Adorn Nashville Bridal)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding