209 10th Ave. S, Suite 231, Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Events 7

About Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop

Adorn: to further embellish, enliven, or enhance an object of beauty

Welcome to Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop, formerly Posh Bridal. Whether you’ve been dreaming about this day since childhood or are just dipping your toes into wedding planning, you have a story to tell. You have a vision and a style that is completely your own. You are beautiful. Let us adorn you.

Our philosophy is simple: empowered brides are the best brides. This is your day. You should feel special and supported. We promise to listen to your desires, your concerns, and your vision with honesty and compassion. We promise to never put our brides in a box. We promise to find you a dress that you LOVE. Your wedding dress will uniquely accentuate your beauty and is sure to impress on your big day.

Our goal at Adorn is to find the dress that makes you feel the most confident. We purposefully choose to stock our sample dress in sizes that reflect real brides. Our floor samples are typically a size 12-14 and our plus size samples start at a size 24W. Each of our carefully selected designers carries a full-size range from 0-30W, with many customizations available to bring your vision to life. Whether your budget is $1700 or $8000, we will cater to your every need!

We promise to:
• Respect you as a bride: We take the time to listen and understand your dreams, desires, wedding aspirations, and your budget before we ever show you a dress.
• Be unique: We carry exclusive designers that can be found nowhere else in Nashville or the surrounding areas.
• Make your experience fun and easy: We do the work for you by giving you a range of dresses from which to choose and presenting them in such a way you can quickly pare down to your perfect dress.

Your dream dress is waiting! Come explore your unique bridal style with us. We can’t wait to meet you.

Bridal Designers

Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop 5
  • Rachel

Rachel Wilburn · Getting married on 03/28/2020

The best of the best!

100% would recommend Posh to any of my friends! Alix and the whole team at Posh were absolutely amazing. I felt so special, they were so accommodating, and so helpful! Going into my appointment, I had no idea what kind of dress I was looking for and they were so great about guiding me, listening to me, and ultimately, giving me some great advice! And I found my dress!! :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop's reply:

Rachel - Thank you so much for the lovely review. I agree. . . Alix (and our entire team) is amazing. I feel super blessed to have three wonderful stylists in the shop. We exist to guide and serve our brides. I'm glad we were able to help you find "the one!" - Blessings, Jennie (owner)

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful and helpful

I had a wonderful experience with Posh and Madison, my assigned salesperson. I was nervous about dress shopping, but their knowledgeable staff helped me find the perfect dress within my budget.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you Emily. We are glad you had a great experience. We ask about your budget before you come in our store and only show you dresses that fit within your budget when you are in our store. Glad you found your perfect dress!

Award

Adorn Nashville Bridal Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

7 Events

• Jan Fri

Rivini Designer Spotlight Event

• When:
      Jan 03, 2020 10:00 AM - Jan 05, 05:00 PM (2 days event)
      209 10th Ave. S, Suite 231, Nashville, Nashville

The newest dresses from celebrated visionary Rita Vinieris, Rivini Bridal will be in Nashville the weekend of January 3-5, 2020! Rivini Bridal delivers impeccable tailoring with a flair for the unexpected. Designs feature non-traditional lace, convertible sleeves and trains, and signature fabric choices. Every Rivini gown is constructed with purpose but control, allowing you to be the center of desire. Rivini gowns start at $3,600.

During this weekend only, take advantage of 10% off all Rivini gowns! Book your appointment anytime during January 3 – 5, 2020 today!

• Jan Fri

Enzoani Designer Spotlight Event

• When:
      Jan 17, 2020 10:00 AM - Jan 19, 05:00 PM (2 days event)
      209 10th Ave S Suite 231, Nashville, Nashville

The exclusive new Enzoani 2020 collection is coming to Nashville! 10% off for one weekend only!

All of Enzoani’s latest designs will be at Adorn Nashville during the weekend of January 17-19, 2020. Signature designs feature romantic lace and classic elegance with a modern, slightly sexy spin. This collection is met with all the femininity and style one would expect from Enzoani and will perfectly complement the romantic bride who wants a gown as cool as she is.

Enzoani gowns start at $2,700. During this weekend only, take advantage of 10% off all Enzoani gowns! Book your appointment anytime from January 17 – 19 today!

• Jan Wed

Don’t Stress the Dress – January 2020

Jan 29, 2020 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
      209 10th Ave. S, Suite 231, Nashville, Nashville

Searching for your wedding dress? Want to know the best shopping tips? We are thrilled to host “Don’t Stress the Dress” on January 29th here at Adorn Nashville! Join us for an informal evening of celebration and education as we spill the best-kept industry secrets of wedding dress shopping. Spaces are limited, please RSVP.

Snacks and refreshments on us!

RSVP Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dont-stress-the-dress-january-2020-tickets-85773527931

• Details Nashville
    Details Nashville Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a unique and unforgettable wedding gown, then you should definitely visit Posh Bridal Couture. They have an amazing selection and Amanda is so helpful and kind to make sure that you can get the dress that will be perfect for your wedding!

• 209 10th Ave. S, Suite 231 Nashville, TN, 37203 See on map