Vow'd Weddings Reviews

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Bridget
    Bridget N. Married on 11/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Said yes to my dress!

I absolutely cannot recommend Vowd Bridal enough. From the minute I booked an appointment online, to buying and receiving my dress, everything was perfect. They put my name on an adorable sign up front that made me feel welcome. The organization of the dresses was amazing. Consultant was nice and helpful but not too over the top. I tried on 8 dresses, and could have left happy with 6 of them. So many nice unique options. Didn't feel rushed and the prices are soo reasonable. My dress was delivered less than 2 weeks later. If you are looking for an affordable, gorgeous dress in a reasonable timeline. Look no further.

Vow'd Weddings's reply:

Yay! We're so glad you had such an amazing experience with Vow'd. We can't wait to see photos of the big day :)
    Natalie H. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful dresses for a reasonable price!

I highly recommend checking out Vow’d! I found my dream dress here and it was much less than I was planning on spending! My stylist, Svea, was attentive and helpful throughout the whole process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 07/08/2022

Best experience!

We were offered champagne right away as well as the ability to look through all the racks while we waiting for our appointment (we were a little early). Everyone in there was so helpful and supportive. I am so thankful I found my dress here! The whole experience was more than I could’ve asked for.
    Klhee B. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very helpful, flexible, and affordable beautiful dresses!

Everyone here was so helpful! Highly recommend.
    Addison Married on 08/27/2021

Cannot recommend them enough

The Vow’d staff was so accommodating and welcoming. They had already gone over my Pinterest board and had picked out a few dresses they thought I would like before I selected a few more. The one I ended up buying was the first one that they had picked out!! They have been so personal, following up with me and making sure that all is well. I had to return a size and get a new one which they made sure I got and the process was easy. Their shipping is so fast and the quality of the dress is great! I also appreciated the variety of prices of their dresses which meant that there were very affordable ones! I cannot recommend them enough!
    Abby S. Married on 10/19/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

The experience was amazing

The bridal shop was amazing! Everyone was extremely friendly, and professional. The lady that helped me (Lauren) was extremely kind and professional! All I did was tell her my budget, and style of dress, and she picked out EXACTLY what I was looking for! They had a nice verity of dresses, and they were affordable too! I would definitely recommend this shop to any of my friend who get married in the future!
    Joshua G. Married on 06/26/2021
    1.4 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Terrible experience and would caution buyers

One of the worst experiences we have ever had with a company. My fiancé found the dress of her dreams and when she went to pay, their system was being finicky and not accepting any of her cards (I called in on the phone and tried 3 cards and none of them were accepted either). This was not a problem with our cards. They said sometimes their system does this. OK, it happens. However, the people there were absolutely zero help, they said there's nothing they could do and they refused to hold or reserve the dress for her. The lady working the desk was in a rush to get her out of there so they could meet with the next client, so she said to try and come back later to see if their system would come back up. She articulated again she would not hold the dress despite the fact it was their fault our payments were not accepted. After calling back multiple times throughout the day, we were finally able to pay in full using a brand new card from a friend. They claim to offer a 2 month payment plan with 0% interest, which is completely false advertising. The only way we were able to buy the dress is by paying in full and it took an entire day's process for them to figure out their issues and us trying numerous forms of payment.

But wait it gets worse. Today when we arrived home, we found a big box at our front door with the dress crumpled up inside. This is a 1500 dollar dress, and they provided no garmet bag. Also, they just left the box at the front door with no signature and no proof of delivery (we were never contacted saying it was delivered). We signed up for in store pick up, so the dress should have never been shipped to us in the first place. The dress could have been stolen from in front of our house and we would have never known.

I rarely leave reviews or make comments, but the way this place conducts business is completely unacceptable. Instead of holding the dress for us due to their system payment problems, they made us pay in full and threatened to sell the dress out from under us. It is blatantly obvious this place cares solely about money, lacking both organization and self-awareness. This is supposed to be the happiest moment of my fiancé's life and instead it has turned into a complete nightmare. I would strongly urge people to look elsewhere, and caution anyone shopping here to beware of this company's antics. I would love the opportunity to express my concerns with management.

Vow'd Weddings's reply:

Joshua, We're so sorry to hear about your fiancee's experience in our stores. Our Director of Stores has personally reached out to her to rectify the situation, and we're happy to say she's accepted our apologies and the token of our appreciation for her patience and honest feedback. Thank you for reaching out and we wish you the best as you plan your future together. - Team Vow'd