Bridal Cakes by Ann

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

We used Bridal Cakes by Ann for our wedding this past weekend. Instead of a traditional tiered cake, we had a two-tiered small cake on top, and cupcakes. There were so many designs and options to choose from. The display was outstanding and looked so nice, and the cake was delicious as well!! I would definitely recommend Bridal Cakes by Ann to anyone looking for an affordable and beautiful wedding cake.

01/17/2015

Ann and her helpful team are great! Even if the communication was always the best in the end the cake was phenomenal and they always made sure we were happy! Oh and it was so delicious!!!!

Kim
09/20/2014

I was not able to meet with Ann or her staff to design my wedding cake, but I was able to send in details of what I wanted. I did not receive a design back, but Ann was able to understand my design perfectly! When I was able to see my cake at my Reception, it was exactly what I wanted! I don't know how she did it, but it was amazing! I had time to sample a small piece, but I had excellent reviews on taste from my family and friends!

Heather
09/13/2014

The service was great and the cupcakes were amazing for our wedding. It was so beautiful and the top tier cake for the bridal party was fantastic. No complaints and highly recommended.

Recently Married

Bridal Cakes made the most delicious cake for my special day! Ann gave great recommendations and was very professional. I could not hear enough about how great the cake was from the guests! It was perfect and exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very creative, simple elegance that was so scrumptious, the cake combinations that we had were savory, tart, bold popping flavors, that were not traditional i.e. black pepper almond poppy cake with caramel pepper white chocolate truffle mousse, cinnamon red velvet with cherries iced with dark chocolate ganache, lemon cake with mango mousse, and green tea pound cake for our topper. Our wedding was a rustic wedding theme with burlap, lace, succulents and raffia. It was beautiful with moist, melt in your mouth ingredients, and creamiest buttercream. We recommend this bakery for any occasion, thanks again Ann!

3.9

Ann provided a beautiful cake for my wedding. The only issue was that she was not nevery flexible with the colors of ribbon that I wanted on my cake so I had to go out and purchase my own. I'm not sure if the following was our venue's issue or not, but during our wedding our dinner captain approached us and let us know that there was not enough cake to go around so we had to cut into the layer that was just for my husband and I. Either the cake was too small or the venue cut too large of peices however I noticed that the peices were pretty small. I'd overestimate your guest count to make sure that everyone gets a slice without having to cut into the top layer.

Recently Married

The tasting and the ordering process went really well. We picked out a cake and it was as beautiful as we pictured. The only issue we had was the white cake that we ordered had a lemon flavoring to it, which is not what we wanted. I called this vendor and we are in the process of trying to figure out what happened and how to fix. While it wasn't what we ordered it still tasted good to our guests and appreciate the bakery working with us for a resolution.

Jill and Adrian
03/29/2014

Ann was a breeze to work with! AND, her wedding white cake and butter cream roses are one of a kind!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious and beautiful! My cake was included in our reception package, and it was wonderful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My Husband and I are creative in our professional lives and wanted to make an elegant expression of our union with our theme & wedding cake. We found an amazing specialty shop in Kenosha, WI & Zion, IL. It's Bridal Cakes by Ann, they had everything organized, professional, custom designed to what we wanted, amazing cake flavors to choose from, and excellent customer service. I was impressed with their technology and sweet treats! They were flexible with our requests, packaging, and delivered everything perfectly! We highly recommend them, the cake was all gone, nothing was left from sweet table desserts, and everyone just loved their thank you gifts, a slice of cake in the form of a push pop!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake I have ever had! We used Ann for our wedding. Her "basic" designs are outstanding. Ann answered all our questions and was very helpful with our decision making process (it's not as easy to pick out a cake when all 10 flavors you sample are amazing!). It is wonderful to work with vendors that you trust and don't need to stress out about! if you're looking for any type of cake, Ann is your girl!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious! We had a beautiful cake very yummy delivered on time! We also ordered their sweets table pastries, worth every penny spent. My guests just raved at how good everything was. The staff was very accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cakes I've had! We sampled from a variety of bakeries and at bridal shows and hers was far and away the best. So moist, not super heavy and the flavors are so tasty! Ann offers so many different flavors and fillings and her prices are reasonable. We went with 3 different flavors of cupcakes - chocolate w/ chocolate mousse, banana and white cake with mango...all of our guests RAVED about them! We got so many compliments on how good and moist they were and they looked awesome! Her buttercream frosting is not too rich but is light and really good. We had a small cutting cake that I left the decorating and look up to Ann and was so happy - it looked beautiful and tasted even better! Ann takes only one wedding per day so she can fully concentrate on your cakes which is nice too. Would highly recommend her!!! They even tasted fresh 3 days later! Go taste her cake and you'll love it!

1+ year ago
4.2

Met our needs exactly and was completely flexible based on our large guest list and our limited budget. Offered wonderful ideas and produced the cake we imagined. Also very, very tasty cakes!!

1+ year ago
3.0

Cake didn't look like we agreed on which upset me, but it tasted great so only my husband and I knew that it was wrong. Still, a little upset.