300 W. Front Street, Harvard, IL 60033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Julie Michelle Cakes

We are a designer wedding cake boutique located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are the premier cake provider for Lake Geneva, Fontana, Walworth and Williams Bay Wisconsin. We service Southern Wisconsin and Northern Chicago.

Schedule your cake tasting and consultation with us today, and let us create for you not only a delicious dessert for your guests, but also a beautiful piece of decor as the centerpiece to your room.

Also, check out our couture cotton candy cart for a cocktail hour surprise, or a late night snack. You are sure to create a memorable experience for your guests and leave them saying "That was the BEST wedding ever!." We can service the cart for one, two, or three hours! We'll even spin you a cotton candy during your wedding cake tasting!

Follow Julie Michelle Cakes on

img3268
img3267

19 Reviews for Julie Michelle Cakes

Sara · Married on 09/21/2018

Our cake for our September wedding was stunning, Julie did an amazing job!

Julie Michelle Cakes 1

BARBARA · Married on 07/28/2018

Julie Michelle Cakes, words can't express our experience. From meeting Julie at the cake tasting is an experience to Julie designing our perfect wedding cake, she is a producer that makes the experience fun and engaging. We knew from the first moment our biggest day was in the best hands. Our cake exceeded our expectations and became the centerpiece of our reception. Our guests raved about the beauty and how delicious, we chose each of our favorite flavors....red velvet and a vanilla bean chocolate ganache.....both were tasted and loved! I would recommend Julie Michelle to anyone looking for an extrodernary experience from start to finish.

Julie Michelle Cakes 2
    Julie Michelle Cakes 3
    Julie Michelle Cakes 4

Robyn · Married on 01/27/2018

Julie is the most talented and creative wedding cake artist I have ever seen. You can tell there is passion in her heart, and she truly makes you feel like such a special bride! She invited us to a cake tasting, and my husband, family, and I were blown away by how AMAZING her cakes and fillings were. I was clueless when it came to how I wanted my cake to be designed, but Julie took my ideas and made it a masterpiece! Our guests were raving about how amazing the cake was. A huge shout out to Julie for creating the wedding cake of our dreams!! Brides - if you are looking for a beautiful, custom, delicious wedding cake - Stop here. Julie Michelle Cakes is the place for you!!

Julie Michelle Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Julie Michelle delivers top quality cake, and design. I can tell that Julie puts the love & passion for creating cakes into every wedding she does. She not only takes the time to get to know every client, she is easy to work with, and is always concerned about her clients. You won't find more delicious wedding cake than with this company. I highly recommend her!

• Treasure Hut Flowers
    Treasure Hut Flowers Wedding Florists

Julie is absolutely fabulous! I love working with her and have used her personally for my own use. Her cakes are to "die" for!! SO YUMMY!!!

• 300 W. Front Street Harvard, IL 60033 See on map