300 W. Front Street, Harvard, IL 60033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Julie Michelle Cakes

We are a designer wedding cake boutique located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are the premier cake provider for Lake Geneva, Fontana, Walworth and Williams Bay Wisconsin. We service Southern Wisconsin and Northern Chicago.

Schedule your cake tasting and consultation with us today, and let us create for you not only a delicious dessert for your guests, but also a beautiful piece of decor as the centerpiece to your room.

Also, check out our couture cotton candy cart for a cocktail hour surprise, or a late night snack. You are sure to create a memorable experience for your guests and leave them saying "That was the BEST wedding ever!." We can service the cart for one, two, or three hours! We'll even spin you a cotton candy during your wedding cake tasting!

Follow Julie Michelle Cakes on

Julie Michelle Cakes 4
Julie Michelle Cakes 5

Kacie · Married on 09/14/2019

The best in the biz!

I mentioned to Julie early on that our wedding cake was one part of the wedding I was most excited for, and she did not disappoint. From the tasting all the way through to delivering the cake day of, Julie was a dream to work with. Our cake turned out beautiful and not to mention SO delicious.

Julie also came back later in the evening with her famous cotton candy cart and it was a highlight of the day for a lot of people. Our day would not have been the same without Julies amazing talents!

We're planning to have many more Julie Michelle Cakes in our future!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Brendemuehl · Married on 09/07/2019

SO much talent & creativity

I feel in love with a styled wedding shoot cake Julie created a year before I got engaged. I knew I had to have Julie make my cake. She is so professional and responsive when it comes to her brides. I love that all her cakes are innovative and unique. Not to mention several guests reached out after my wedding asking who made my cake because it was so tasty!

Julie Michelle Cakes 6
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing cakes!

Julie Michelle Cakes is fabulous. I first met Julie at a bridal show over a year and half before my wedding. She was just a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was quick to respond to all of my emails. She is professional, creative, talented and just so sweet! Not only does her cakes taste amazing but her cakes are just absolutely gorgeous! Could not of pictured a better cake for our wedding day! It was perfect! Would highly recommend to anybody!

Julie Michelle Cakes 7
    Julie Michelle Cakes 8
    Sent on 09/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Julie Michelle Cakes FAQ

$ 6.00
    $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Julie Michelle delivers top quality cake, and design. I can tell that Julie puts the love & passion for creating cakes into every wedding she does. She not only takes the time to get to know every client, she is easy to work with, and is always concerned about her clients. You won't find more delicious wedding cake than with this company. I highly recommend her!

• Treasure Hut Flowers
    Treasure Hut Flowers Wedding Florists

Julie is absolutely fabulous! I love working with her and have used her personally for my own use. Her cakes are to "die" for!! SO YUMMY!!!

• 300 W. Front Street Harvard, 60033 See on map