300 W. Front Street, Harvard, IL 60033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Julie Michelle Cakes

We are a designer wedding cake boutique located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are the premier cake provider for Lake Geneva, Fontana, Walworth and Williams Bay Wisconsin. We service Southern Wisconsin and Northern Chicago.

Schedule your cake tasting and consultation with us today, and let us create for you not only a delicious dessert for your guests, but also a beautiful piece of decor as the centerpiece to your room.

Also, check out our couture cotton candy cart for a cocktail hour surprise, or a late night snack. You are sure to create a memorable experience for your guests and leave them saying "That was the BEST wedding ever!." We can service the cart for one, two, or three hours! We'll even spin you a cotton candy during your wedding cake tasting!

Follow Julie Michelle Cakes on

Julie Michelle Cakes 6
Julie Michelle Cakes 7

Kacie · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best in the biz!

I mentioned to Julie early on that our wedding cake was one part of the wedding I was most excited for, and she did not disappoint. From the tasting all the way through to delivering the cake day of, Julie was a dream to work with. Our cake turned out beautiful and not to mention SO delicious.

Julie also came back later in the evening with her famous cotton candy cart and it was a highlight of the day for a lot of people. Our day would not have been the same without Julies amazing talents!

We're planning to have many more Julie Michelle Cakes in our future!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Marina

Marina Rodriguez · Married on 06/29/2019

Piece of Art wedding cake

Julie is an artist. Seriously. What she is doing is next level. She's definitely not your basic cake girl. She is trendy, modish and changing the way you think of wedding cake. You want cute, Instagram, wedding magazine wedding cake? She is your girl. A bonus is the cake is DELICIOUS. I got the buttercream with champagne filling and if I could eat it every day I would! I loved my cake, loved my experience. Follow her on Instagram too. She's too cute with all her cake updates!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Julie Michelle Cakes 8

Monica Lavariega · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious Multilayered Cake

Julie Michelle cakes was great! There were so many good flavors at the tasting, it was hard to choose! My husband and I were pleased with our multilayered cake. Everyone was raving about it! Thanks Julie Michelle cakes!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Julie Michelle Cakes 9

Julie Michelle Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Julie Michelle delivers top quality cake, and design. I can tell that Julie puts the love & passion for creating cakes into every wedding she does. She not only takes the time to get to know every client, she is easy to work with, and is always concerned about her clients. You won't find more delicious wedding cake than with this company. I highly recommend her!

• Treasure Hut Flowers
    Treasure Hut Flowers Wedding Florists

Julie is absolutely fabulous! I love working with her and have used her personally for my own use. Her cakes are to "die" for!! SO YUMMY!!!

• 300 W. Front Street Harvard, 60033 See on map