bake rejoice

A sweet neighborhood bakery located in Historic Downtown Plano, TX

1545 Avenue K, Suite 159
Plano, TX 75074 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was perfect. Joyce was a delight to work with. I had a general idea of what I wanted and she was able design a beautiful cake that was better than I imagined.
The cake was very affordable in comparison to other places I went. Overall, this was a great experience and a wonderful cake

• Wedding: 05/12/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bake Rejoice did an amazing job on our cake! We had so many compliments on how delicious our cake was from our guests. We had a rustic style cupcake and top tiered cake and the grooms cake was a camping inspired cake! I seriously couldn't stop staring at it from our sweetheart table and didn't want to cut it since it was just adorable! Like all couples we didn't really get to eat any during the wedding but right after in our hotel room, we divulged! Her prices are very reasonable. We tried two other cake places when shopping around and when we found Bake Rejoice we knew we had found our cake place. My parents even ate the whole plate at the tasting and they don't even like sweets! Exceeded our expectations! We have a one anniversary tier in our freezer, can't wait to have it...don't think it will make it to the one year. Already thinking about eating it!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! The cake was just what I ordered, perfection! And it tasted the exact same the day we had our tasting almost a year before the wedding! Joyce is who I worked with and she was very knowledgeable and help us narrow down exactly what we wanted! The best!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved, loved, loved my cake!!! Joyce was very nice to work with . She realized my vision for my wedding cake perfectly. Of all the vendors, she was the easiest to work with. The cake was delicious and a better price than most places. I don't like fondant but Joyce is able to create that look with butter cream only... absolutely beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Suzie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The initial and only meeting we had with Bake Rejoice was straightforward, easy, and delicious!! Every cake, frosting and filling we tasted was so great, that finalizing our order was the hardest part. Luckily, for no extra charge, you can choose any cake and filling for each layer of your cake. The cake was delicious, the price was very reasonable, the cake was delivered to the venue on time, and it looked gorgeous. This was one of the easiest processes out of the entire wedding process and I would highly recommend Bake Rejoice!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! We LOVED our wedding cake! I highly recommend brides to do a tasting at Bake Rejoice because you won't be disappointed. The cake we picked was a champagne cake with strawberry filling for two of the three layers. The third layer we did Mexican chocolate.

I received so many compliments on the cake from our wedding guests. They all wanted to know where the bakery was so they could go get some more cake! I'm looking forward to using this bakery to make our one year anniversary cake, and of course we will be ordering the champagne and strawberries! SOOO YUMMY!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kristen
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came up with a design for a small wedding cake and it was beautifully made, and absolutely delicious!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our wedding cake was designed beautifully and the flavor we picked was amazing! One reason I didn't rate it a 5 star is because they forgot to make one of the layers all chocolate as we requested. My groom was upset but didn't mind our second favorite flavor. Their service was good and very timely. When you place your order, be sure to check up to make sure it's going to be the exact flavor you want!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been more pleased working with Joyce! She has so much experience yet very reasonably priced. Our wedding cakes were exactly as we requested!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most amazing wedding cake that I, as well as many of my guests, have every tasted! I can't tell you how many of my guests were coming up to me and thanking me for giving them a chance to eat my cake. I couldn't have agreed more. Not only did it taste amazing, it LOOKED amazing. We definitely plan to recreate the top tier a year later and order from Bake Rejoice again. My mother in law wants it for her birthday. Look no further... this is your cake place!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Purchased both a large 4 tier cake (including a dummy layer) plus a small groom's cake from bake rejoice. Both turned out exactly how we asked for them. The tasting was free, and we did not feel any reason to taste elsewhere, as the cake was both delicious and the most affordable we could find. Joyce was very easy to work with and clearly has a great work ethic. We ordered extra and continue to eat the leftover cake two weeks later! Yum!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake far exceeded my expectations. Joyce was so easy to work with, responsive, helpful, and everything else that makes planning a wedding run smoothly. My husband was so pleased with his groom's cake as well. In terms of quality of product, price and overall experience, Bake Rejoice can't be beat. Joyce deserves more than 5 stars!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Joyce and Bake Rejoice as your wedding day bakery!

The cake tasting was a breeze and the ordering process was so simple. The cakes showed up on time, looking and tasting AMAZING!

They were so good we ate the top tier at the hotel after the reception. We'll be ordering another on our year anniversary.

Check out their shop too... very cute storefront in Downtown Plano!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had tons of compliments on how delicious our cakes were and they looked amazing. The service was wonderful and their prices are very reasonable.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding cake from Bake Rejoice! Joyce was very helpful in the planning stages. I went in to it with so many different ideas and little details I liked from various cakes. She helped shape my vision and turned it into a gorgeous cake. She was very flexible to meet with and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The cake was awesome! Everyone loved it. She was even forgiving when I my balance due date had passed. She understood all the chaos that goes on when planning a wedding and did not charge any late fees. She did for get to bring the cake stand we rented from her which was a little disappointing even though she is refunding the rental fee. All in all I would definitely recommend her services. I even pan to visit her bakery to try out some of her goodies.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
469-467-4842
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards