bake rejoice

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding cake was perfect. Joyce was a delight to work with. I had a general idea of what I wanted and she was able design a beautiful cake that was better than I imagined.
The cake was very affordable in comparison to other places I went. Overall, this was a great experience and a wonderful cake

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Love Love Love! The quality of taste in our cake was great! Joyce is easy to work with and her prices are fair! Couldn't have picked a better bakery!

Jenifer
03/21/2015

Wedding cake was perfect. My niece had a photo of her dream cake and Bake Rejoice delivered it. Absolutely stunning cake as well as wonderful moist cake and fabulous fillings between the layers.

Couldn't have been more pleased!! My niece squealed with Glee when she saw the Cake and she is not the squealer type!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Joyce made our Wedding and groom's cake. She took our visions for the designs and our cakes turned out better than we imagined them to be.

Krysta
12/13/2014

Huge hit at my wedding! They did a wonderful job creating exactly what we wanted! Highly recommend this place!

Dani
12/13/2014

Absolutely lovely service and amazing cake. Joyce was able to explain how much we needed to order and create a masterpiece of a cake for our large wedding. I gave her some inspiration and a couple of pictures of what I was wanting and let her create a beautiful cake for us. And the quality of the cake was over the top. Rich, moist, perfect amount of icing and filling. All of our guests loved our champagne cake, chocolate filling, and butter cream icing. The cake tasting part was also fun and easy (make sure you go on an empty stomach there are many flavors to choose from!) I would highly recommend their services. They also delivered the cake to our venue and set it up. Joyce is a true professional.

Recently Married

Bake Rejoice did an amazing job on our cake! We had so many compliments on how delicious our cake was from our guests. We had a rustic style cupcake and top tiered cake and the grooms cake was a camping inspired cake! I seriously couldn't stop staring at it from our sweetheart table and didn't want to cut it since it was just adorable! Like all couples we didn't really get to eat any during the wedding but right after in our hotel room, we divulged! Her prices are very reasonable. We tried two other cake places when shopping around and when we found Bake Rejoice we knew we had found our cake place. My parents even ate the whole plate at the tasting and they don't even like sweets! Exceeded our expectations! We have a one anniversary tier in our freezer, can't wait to have it...don't think it will make it to the one year. Already thinking about eating it!

Recently Married

Joyce is truly a pro - the cakes were flavorful, the icings melt in your mouth with none of that sugary after taste and they all tasted different (unlike Romano's Bakery in Dallas....almond and vanilla were indistinguishable like other flavors). The Seahawk groom cake was awesome and a hit with the guys. Her pricing was very reasonable, and even though we had a mis-communication about the bridal cake, she and I negotiated an alternative and there was no issue. Throw in some chocolate dipped strawberries and your guests will love you. I plan to return to Joyce for future cake baking needs.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING! The cake was just what I ordered, perfection! And it tasted the exact same the day we had our tasting almost a year before the wedding! Joyce is who I worked with and she was very knowledgeable and help us narrow down exactly what we wanted! The best!

Suzie
10/18/2014

Loved, loved, loved my cake!!! Joyce was very nice to work with . She realized my vision for my wedding cake perfectly. Of all the vendors, she was the easiest to work with. The cake was delicious and a better price than most places. I don't like fondant but Joyce is able to create that look with butter cream only... absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The initial and only meeting we had with Bake Rejoice was straightforward, easy, and delicious!! Every cake, frosting and filling we tasted was so great, that finalizing our order was the hardest part. Luckily, for no extra charge, you can choose any cake and filling for each layer of your cake. The cake was delicious, the price was very reasonable, the cake was delivered to the venue on time, and it looked gorgeous. This was one of the easiest processes out of the entire wedding process and I would highly recommend Bake Rejoice!

Kristen
09/27/2014

The most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! We LOVED our wedding cake! I highly recommend brides to do a tasting at Bake Rejoice because you won't be disappointed. The cake we picked was a champagne cake with strawberry filling for two of the three layers. The third layer we did Mexican chocolate.

I received so many compliments on the cake from our wedding guests. They all wanted to know where the bakery was so they could go get some more cake! I'm looking forward to using this bakery to make our one year anniversary cake, and of course we will be ordering the champagne and strawberries! SOOO YUMMY!!

Recently Married

We came up with a design for a small wedding cake and it was beautifully made, and absolutely delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was designed beautifully and the flavor we picked was amazing! One reason I didn't rate it a 5 star is because they forgot to make one of the layers all chocolate as we requested. My groom was upset but didn't mind our second favorite flavor. Their service was good and very timely. When you place your order, be sure to check up to make sure it's going to be the exact flavor you want!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could not have been more pleased working with Joyce! She has so much experience yet very reasonably priced. Our wedding cakes were exactly as we requested!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This was the most amazing wedding cake that I, as well as many of my guests, have every tasted! I can't tell you how many of my guests were coming up to me and thanking me for giving them a chance to eat my cake. I couldn't have agreed more. Not only did it taste amazing, it LOOKED amazing. We definitely plan to recreate the top tier a year later and order from Bake Rejoice again. My mother in law wants it for her birthday. Look no further... this is your cake place!