Ashley Spedale Make Up Artistry

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley is amazingly talented, professional and accommodating - she helped to make my wedding a perfect day! My makeup has never looked so flawless and perfect and I could not have been happier!! After seeing what a phenomenal job Ashley did, I had her do the makeup for most of my wedding party as well. Ashley was also great with confirming appointments, showing up on time, reiterating prices and information, and most importantly, was just so wonderful to deal with. My photos look so incredibly beautiful!! Thank you so much Ashley, I will be recommending you to everyone I know and look forward to working with you for all of my upcoming events!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was a blessing on my wedding day. She worked with me through all of my anxieties and changed whatever I wanted to change without an ounce of judgment. She helped me relax while making me look and feel beautiful. She was very professional and kind. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley is a fantastic makeup artist. She is detail-oriented and extremely professional. I am still getting compliments on my makeup 2 months after my wedding! My makeup didn't budge all day (and we started at about 6am that morning). I cannot say enough good things about her!

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even tell you how amazing Ashley is. She did an incredible job for my wedding day. It put tears in my husbands eyes. He still says, "You never looked as beautiful as you did on our Wedding Day." I owe that all to Ashley.
She is not only an absolutely amazing make up artist but she completely understands what you are looking for.
You will be beyond happy with her work!!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley is a true makeup ARTIST! She is super sweet and always professional. Her work speaks for itself- always flawless, natural and will last throughout the night. In addition, her makeup kit and tools are always clean and sanitary! She nailed the look that I wanted on my wedding day and did a perfect job on my Mom's as well. She is my go-to girl for all special occasions and events. I can't rave enough- I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was great on my wedding day! She did my makeup and both my sister and sister in-laws makeup as well. Ashley is very artistic and has a great eye for detail. She listened to my concerns and was very easy to work with. We all had a great time getting ready together. She fit right in with my friends and gave my hair stylist some great hair tips too! I searched high and low for the perfect makeup artist especially because I have many years of professional makeup experience as well. But for my wedding day I needed the best. I highly recommend Ashley!! You won’t be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was fantastic! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me look great! She is really friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley did such awesome makeup on me! Her makeup stayed on my face the whole day and night. Everything is very clean and she is such a sweet girl. I will def recommend her to future brides loved her!!!!

• Wedding: 08/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with my makeup on the day of my wedding!!! It was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend using Ashley. I can honestly say it was the best makeup I have ever had done. Not only was my makeup flawless (and it lasted all night) but so was the makeup of all my bridesmaids! She was a true professional!

• Wedding: 08/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! She did my makeup as well as both of my sister-in-laws the day of my wedding. I never felt more beautiful in my life. I was married during a heat wave of 95 degree temperature and horrible humidity, I didn't need a touch up the entire day! I'm not exaggerating. Even with photos taken outside, our makeup looked fresh and beautiful the entire day. It looked flawless in my photos as well. Ashley was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with. On the day of your wedding you should feel beautiful and not have to worry about touch ups. I recommend Ashley to everyone I know.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED!!!! them they were awesome everyones makeup lasted all day (9 am - 1 am) through the tears of joy and all!! would reccomend them to anyone :)

• Wedding: 03/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and Holly were absolutely AMAZING! They were not only great makeup artists, but were friendly and easy to work with as well! They made me, my mother and maid of honor look beautiful without looking too "done up"! I would definitely recommend them to every bride and would definitely use them again! Thank you two for such a great job!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two Sparkle helped me achieve the exact look I wanted for my big day! From my lashes to the perfect shade of pink lipstick they nailed it and I received nothing but compliments from all my guests. I definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 03/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we all loved ashley! not only is she a sweetheart, but she did an excellent job!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley did such a great job on my make-up for my wedding. She did dramatic make-up for the the Pakistani ceremony I had on the first night of my wedding. All of my husband's Pakistani friend couldn't believe that I didn't get my make-up done from someone from within the culture because Ashley did such a great job of nailing the style. Then she did classic natural make-up for my American ceremony the next day. It felt completely comfortable and lasted all night. Ashley was totally flexible in locations and times for all of the pre-wedding appointments and morning of arrangements. Definitely would recommend her for any type of make-up!

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She went out of her way to make me feel beautifull. She really took the time with detail and to give me what I wanted. She was very good at making me feel like a Bride!!!

• Wedding: 06/04/2010
516-279-0001
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards