1899 Farmhouse

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I absolutely love this place! beautiful location and amazing owners. there are many options of location on the property and vendors around the area. i also had my bridals taken here for free since i was having my wedding there. the are is nice a quiet since it is away from any major towns and very easy to find.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been more pleased with this venue. Our guests were amazed at how beautiful it was and with the expansive grounds, there was plenty to do. We wanted to use the grounds fully so we brought in tailgating games and a snow cone machine and it was a total hit. Richard and Shea Lynn are wonderful people to work with and it's special knowing they are fulfilling God's calling on their life through their family business. There are many places to choose from at the Farmhouse to hold the ceremony and the pavillion is perfect for the reception. Thanks again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Richard and Shea Lyn have a gorgeous venue! I did not want a traditional church wedding and the 1899 Farmhouse was a great outdoor location that does not need a lot of decoration. We chose to marry under the pecan trees in the front yard...the photos were stunning! We had roughly 200 attendants and we all fit comfortably under the pavilion for the reception. Ice was stocked (added fee but well worth it), bathrooms were super clean, tables set up how I had asked with linens already on (one less thing to worry about), the trees are all light up at no extra charge which makes for great pictures. If you are the type of couple that wants yard games at the wedding, there is plenty of room for that outside the pavilion. Our guests loved the 1899 Farmhouse! My husband and I loved the 1899 Farmhouse! We chose what vendors we wanted...no required list. I had tons of questions and Shea Lyn did her absolutely best to answer them all. The 1899 Farmhouse is their home and they have a family to raise first, but we could not have asked for a better place to marry! Thank y'all so much for such a beautiful place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at 1899 Farmhouse a couple of weeks ago. Right from the beginning Shea Lyn and Richard were great to work with! Very organized and professional and so quick to respond to questions and email. We knew an outdoor wedding in September was a risk. Expecting 100 degrees and sunny we got 75 and rainy. They were so flexible the day of, setting up indoor and outdoor just in case. The rain stopped at the last minute and we had a beautiful ceremony outdoors. I know it was a lot of work but they made it seem seamless. They were great to work with our vendors and anything we wanted. Highly recommend them! Great value for the price, easy to work with, and such a beautiful location!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful farm for any rustic/country wedding. 3 different locations for your wedding to choose from. I had 200-210 guests and managed to accommodate all of them. It was gorgeous and clean. The bridal suite was large and comfortable. The grooms suite had a flat screen and cable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Beautiful venue. Very nice couple who owns it. Over-the-top pleased with our experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

1899 Farmhouse was the perfect venue! It was so wonderful having our ceremony and reception all at the same place. The owners were so wonderful with helping us and answering all of our questions!!! They made sure everything went perfectly. I used the DJ and officiant from their referrals, and they were fabulous as well. If you want the perfect wedding, 1899 Farmhouse is the place to go!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect and turned out just like we imagined with this location! Enjoyed the venue and owners, Shea Lynn and Richard are pleasant to work with. The fireworks were great!

Ashly
10/20/2013

We loved this place. It is beautiful and the staff were great to work with. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was out there. Thank you! We highly recommend 1899 Farmhouse!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved EVERYTHING about having my wedding at the Farmhouse! It was perfect, Shay Lynn and Richard were so helpful and accommodating!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shae Lynn and Richard were awesome to work with. All the way up to the day of the wedding, their response time was super fast and they were very helpful. The venue was GORGEOUS and we are so glad we chose them to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The farmhouse is beautiful. I couldn’t have picked a better place to have my wedding. The owners are great and really flexible and willing to do whatever is needed to help. Everyone has said it is the most fun they have ever had at a wedding.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

1899 Farmhouse was exactly what we were looking for- the owners have thought of EVERYTHING. Such a pretty and well kept venue. GREAT for PHOTOS too.

Kaylyn
1 Review
11/02/2012

The venue was beautiful and the owners were so easy to work with. I got so many compliments on how great the location was for a wedding.The price was high for not a lot of hours on the day of, but I would reccomend it to others definitely!

Robert
1 Review
10/19/2012

This was a wonderful venue for my daughter's wedding. It was an evening wedding and the 1899 Farmhouse was spectacular at night. We were lucky enough to have perfect weather which made the vows at the outdoor gazebo at sunset feel almost magical. All in all, a perfect evening.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.6

They were very nice Christian people, and I was thankful that they set up the tables and helped us take down afterwards. They were flexible and wanted to help make our day special. However, I thought I overpaid and they weren't completely professional--namely, I am referring to the entire family including kids running around in T-shirts and eating the guests' catered food. Our event was a jeans affair, but it seemed a little presumptuous of them to let their kids make cartwheels around guests.

Other than that, the venue is a nice laid-back place with all kinds of fun activities like ping-pong, outdoor sports, and a pool, if that's what you're into. We had several young guests that I was happy to see weren't bored at all by what can sometimes be a drag.