Gillian & Matt
Wye Island, Maryland
Q & A with the Bride:
1. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Lights, lights, lights! All I wanted was lights strung across the backyard for a summer evening, party feel.
2. The burlaps, white linens and wildflowers made the tables come together better than I could have ever imagined.
3. The hanging mason jars on the back wall of the pavilion. The plan was to nail the mason jars to the wall, but when we arrived on-site the night before, we were told that nails were not allowed. So, I came up with the solution to string them at odd lengths. Definitely not what I planned, but it turned out great!
2. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
I still can’t stop thinking about the whole thing! My wedding was beautiful. From the burlaps, wildflowers, the food and wedding dress, to it being the best party I’ve ever had with my friends and family, my wedding was more than I could have hoped for. I was blown away by how my vision materialized.