Cheryl & Dave
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
Our venue had an intimate feel for celebrating with our family and friends. We loved the rustic yet elegant décor, and that they use their on-site garden and local foods to create the most delicious meals!
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. We each wrote our own vows, then followed them with joint vows that we created together. This made our ceremony feel so personal and special to us.
2. We cut up a fallen tree trunk near our home and used the cross sections of wood as the base for our centerpieces and décor.
3. I had custom cufflinks made for my groom with pictures of our beloved dog Gus, so that he could be with us on our wedding day!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Our crazy and amazing family planned a surprise flash mob before the best man’s speech!