Rachel & Austin
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The natural beauty. We loved that the venue was in the valley. There was so much natural beauty with the cascade mountains in the background and beautiful fields all around. It was so gorgeous! The reception area’s doors slid open so our guests could wander from outside to inside and enjoy the scenery. It was perfect.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Our favors – vintage looking skeleton keys whose teeth were bottle openers.
2. Our vases – Austin and I spray painted an assortment of mismatched vases from the goodwill in dover white. We used them for all of our centerpieces and down the aisle. Every table was different but the same!
3. Our photo booth – We had a wooden photo booth set up outside where our guests could pose and take pictures. We created a hashtag so they could upload them to Instagram to share. Those were fun to look at!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
The whole ceremony was magical. From the moment we were greeted by two monarch butterflies just before walking down the aisle to the part where we said “I do” and sealed our love with a kiss. It was full of so much emotion. It will stick with us forever!