Krissy & Scott
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
We wanted a simple yet classic look for our venue and something that also complimented our style. We loved the old brick and the white framed windows of The Hollywood Schoolhouse. We also thought it would be fun to get married in an old schoolhouse because my husband is a teacher.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Our wedding colors were simply a combination of our favorite colors (my favorite color is grey and Scott’s is orange).
2. We wanted to tie our last name into the theme to really make it our own (Stencil), so we used various stencils for our signs, table signs and labels.
3. Scott’s grandfather is a retired reverend. It was so incredible to have a family member marry us.