How are you displaying your place cards? Below are a few ideas to spark your creativity!
1. DIY ~ Materials – Cork Board, Colored Sewing Pins, Circle Fabric Cut Outs that signify the table
2. Combine Favors and Place Cards – Themed Cookies with Printed Place Cards taped to the back
3. Elegant & Chic- Professionally printed cards and clothes pins
4. The alternative – love this simplistic idea of hanging it from the chair. (Note: This might be more difficult for a larger wedding though, because people will be walking around each table to find their seat.)
5. Themed Trinkets – You can order these fun little things anywhere on favor sites. It’s a great way to add decor to the table without a lot of effort. And if you can find place card holders that fit your theme nicely, it can be fun!
6. Rustically Resourceful – If you’re on a budget, this is a great way to showcase the place cards without having to put a lot money into the process. Hand write the names, buy sturdy thin ribbon, pin, place, and voila!
6. Beach Beautiful – If you’re having a beach wedding, why not use the resources provided for you – sand and starfish. You can find the starfish in a variety of colors, and then just find silk ribbon and sturdy card-stock to match your color scheme.