Keri & Casey
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
Chota Falls is so unique and picturesque. I loved that we had the venue to ourselves, and the waterfall setting really sold my family and I. It was actually the only venue I toured.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
2. Pictures taken by the waterfall
3. If you could offer one piece of advice for other couples planning their wedding, what would it be?
I would tell couples that they don’t need a yearlong (or longer) engagement to have the wedding of their dreams. Thanks to my mom, who is a wedding coordinator herself, we were able to plan our wedding in slightly less than six months. I loved having that amount of time because it was short enough that we didn’t second-guess our decisions and long enough that our guests had sufficient time to make travel arrangements.
4. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Having all of my closest friends and family in the same room was my favorite part of the day. I loved introducing people from all walks of my life to my husband’s friends and family, and it was wonderful to see family and friends that I hadn’t seen in years. I’ll also never forget the moment that they pronounced us husband and wife. Everything was perfect, and I wish I could relive my wedding day every day.