Congrats! You’re engaged! Our advice: celebrate with a little treat for yourself before the wedding planning process completely consumes you. From stylish agendas to sentimental jewelry, the items in this round-up are lovely, functional, and all-around perfect for every bride-to-be. (Psst—There’s even something in there for a groom-to-be as well!)
Recent Just for Fun Posts
Photo by Tirzah Photography
Did you get engaged over the holidays? If so, big congrats to you! Once you’ve told your nearest and dearest your big news, it’s time to spread the word! And what better place to do that than on Instagram? Lucky for you newly engaged folks, WeddingWire has made sharing your updated status even more exciting! Simply follow @WeddingWire on Instagram, post a photo of your engagement announcement, tag it with #JustSaidYes and you’ll be entered to win a free mini-moon! Even Whitney Port has gotten in on the fun. So head over to Instagram to post your photo, and visit our #JustSaidYes contest page to see other entries!
Categories: Behind The Scenes, Contests, Engagement Photos, Giveaways, Ideas + Trends, Just for Fun, Prizes + Giveaways, Wedding Planning
Tags: Engagement, engagement photos, engagement stories, instagram, Marriage Proposals, proposal photos, Proposals
So. You’re headed to your first engagement party of the season. Hmmm—what to get the couple that hasn’t actually registered that won’t empty your bank account? We have a few ideas! From wines that say it all right on the label to funny books to give a bride- or groom-to-be, you’ll definitely want to bookmark this list of 15 engagement gifts under $50.
Finding the perfect presents for your nearest and dearest is tough work! Take the edge off (or treat yourself to something special) by heading over to our Gift Guide and entering to win gifts, gift cards, and other giveaways from some of our favorite brands on the market right now. Here are some of the prizes you can win:
• $200 to spend on boho headbands, belts and accessories by Jolie
• $200 to spend on preppy monogram presents for bridesmaids by Fornash
• Custom stationery by Rifle Paper Co.
• A garment bag and matching dopp kit from Hudson Sutler
• Groomsmen socks by Nice Laundry
• $200 to spend on colorful travel essentials and home accessories from Macbeth Collection
• $200 to spend on custom framing from Framebridge
• A matching set of scalloped leather bags by Matine
• $200 to spend on indulgent bath products from Soap & Paper Factory
• $200 to spend on fun, free-spirited jewelry by Vylet Collections
• 2 smart watches from Pebble
Photo by Tirzah Photography
You spend so much time together you’ve essentially morphed into the same person, you know each other so well it’s scary, you can’t picture your future without the other – sound familiar?! It’s probably about time to put a ring on it. Here are 36 signs you should just get engaged already!