Jeramy & Josh
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
There’s really not one thing. The farm belongs to a member of my extended family. We knew that it was a beautiful, unique setting, and that we would be able to make the day exactly what we wanted it to be.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. My brother is a judge and performed the wedding.
2. The great food and cocktails: bbq smoked on-site, handmade juices, macarons and bitters
3. The farm atmosphere: cows and horses roaming in the pasture, cowboy boots, a bonfire to end the evening and the band!
3. If you could offer one piece of advice for other couples planning their wedding, what would it be?
It sounds cliché, but do it for you and not for them. You can’t please everyone, so figure out what will please you and get as close to that as you can. If you create a wedding that reflects who you are as a couple, everyone will have a great time and great memories.
4. Give us the one moment from your wedding day that you cannot stop thinking about.
We took some time toward the end of the day, as the sun was setting, to walk out into the pasture and take some pictures. It was the first time we had to ourselves all day, and we had freedom to be a bit silly.