Veronica & Daniel
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
As a little girl, I always dreamed of having people come from all over for my wedding in my hometown. Once we had secured the reception tent
and confirmed the location on Main Street, I knew my childhood dream would come true.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The incorporation of family heirlooms. I wore my grandmother’s wedding ring, and we used my great grandfather’s vintage tractor in the decor.
2. Our wooden, love bird cake toppers my father designed and created himself.
3. The vintage, Ball jar candles that my husband created as part of our reception table centerpieces. The candles stayed lit all night!
3. Give us one moment from your wedding day that you cannot stop thinking about.
One of my favorite parts of the day was riding from the church to our reception site in a limousine. Since we could not take the entire wedding party with us, we decided to take all of our siblings instead. That was really a special moment for me – sitting next to my NEW husband and getting to share that intimate moment with our brothers and sisters. I won’t ever forget it.