Weddings by Vincent Ford

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vincent was amazing. I was scrambling to find a replacement hair and makeup artist and Vincent was very responsive. He scheduled a trial with me very quickly and was so welcoming and calming - something every bride needs more of on her wedding day!! He even did a second trial free of charge when I decided to go a different direction with my hair and makeup at the last minute. On the day of he showed up right on time and got to work right away. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup. He even paid special attention to my mother. I could not have been happier and would recommend Vincent to anyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90230
BLOG

Email: vincent@facesbyvf.com

Since I could remember I've been fascinated with shapes, textures and colors. The art of makeup and hair design allows me the opportunity to incorporate these qualities, to create beauty with every face I paint. From the abstract to showing women a better version of themselves, is what I strive for.

Being a wedding makeup artist allows me ... read more

Being a wedding makeup artist allows me to be part of such a special time in a woman's life that I hope she will remember for a lifetime.  I specialize in airbrush makeup and bridal updos.  No matter the project, I believe in a positive work ethic to deliver the best possible results.

Rates **Mention this site and receive $25 off of your consultation**

Bridal makeup/hair consultation: $125 my location/$175 your location

Bridal Makeup: $200

Bridal Hair: $100

Bridesmaid/Relative Makeup: $150

Bridesmaid/Relative Hair: $75

Assistant fee: $75 (Needed for groups of 4 or more needing both hair and makeup / 5 or more for makeup only)

Groups of 4+: -$50.00 discount

Groups of 6+: -$75.00 discount

*Rates subject to change, unless agreed to by bridal contract

*Parking fees for hotels or wedding location to be paid by bride

+/- read less