Southern Belle Rose

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nina did a fantastic job! I bought and had my dress altered at Southern Belle Rose. At first, the wrong dress came in - but it was NOT Nina's fault. She rush-ordered the right dress and had it altered way ahead of time! She did a perfect job altering the dress and it looked beautiful. She even added fabric buttons to the back of the dress. I loved my dress! THANK YOU Nina!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
99 White Bridge Dr, Nashville, TN 37205
BLOG

Bridal shop, Prom, Pageant, Alterations

Southern Belle Rose is the place for all your Prom, Pageant, and Bridal needs.

We offer the world’s most elegant gowns. From traditional to contemporary designs. Southern Belle Rose  has every style by the finest designers for the most special day in your life.

Southern hospitality, & impeccable professional service. From her ... read more
Southern Belle Rose is the place for all your Prom, Pageant, and Bridal needs.

Southern hospitality, & impeccable professional service. From her dream gown, to her slippers... see why Nashville is calling us the The Princess Store.

Expert alterations in store!  Please visit our website at www.southernbellerose.com or call us at 61-354-5574 if you would like to learn more about our company!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils