Rose Bell Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A few friends had mentioned how helpful a day-of planner can be. I will be forever grateful i took their advice, and that Rose Bell was able to take on our wedding. She is incredibly organized, calm, cool, and collected. She was helpful on our first call, and my mom, who was initially skeptical of the idea, was THRILLED with Rose. Rose was informative about weddings, traditions, and concepts (we were not), and had a great grasp of local resources. Rose helped create order with lists and timelines, but was never overbearing. She was also a super helpful sounding board when my mom or i got carried away by a GREAT idea that was not actually possible.

She worked seamlessly with our vendors, helped organize the post-wedding picture mess and even somehow obtained a gin and tonic for the bride during the pictures. :D

I am eternally grateful for Rose's help on our wedding day. It went off without a hitch, and we had a BALL. I would recommend her services wholeheartedly.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Ukiah, CA 95482
Rose Bell Events provides full-service design and coordination for weddings and special events. Our services range from full event coordination to wedding day management. We strive to bring together an experienced team of service providers to create distinctive occasions.

Mendocino County offers a unique opportunity to serve a diverse pop
ulation. Rose Bell Events is proud to provide tailored services to traditional brides and grooms, same-sex clients, and eco or “green” weddings. We also apply our talents to corporate and non-profit organizations interested in exceptional events for their customers and employees.

Visit us at www.rosebellevents.com or contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)