Ooh lala Makeup by Joanne

Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Making a bride feel and look beautiful on her special day is my passion.  Using only high-end products to create a long lasting flawless picture perfect you...

I have taken extensive master classes to fine tune my craft in the industry and currently freelance for MAC cosmetics.

Providing on-location services...

Please call Joanne @ 516-578-4295 visit website http://makeupbyjoanne.com/  Email jspc96@aol.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joanne is such an amazing makeup artist. She did my makeup for my wedding along with my mothers, mother-in-laws and six of my bridesmaids. I went for my trial 10 months before the wedding and we were in contact a few times before the big day, then the week of the wedding Joanne contacted me to confirm everything. Any time I had a question I just emailed her and she got back to me the same day. The morning of the wedding she arrived early and was so professional. Everyone looked perfect!!! My makeup stayed on all day and I didn't have to touch it up once. Thank you Joanne for making me feel truly beautiful on my wedding day! You are the best and I highly recommend you to any bride who is looking to get their makeup done!

Ooh lala Makeup by Joanne responded with the following comments:

Thank You! xo

• Wedding: 11/04/2011
Services Used: Beauty & Health
96x96 sq 1348623919163 img0209 Lauren DeCosimo
96x96 sq 1377238967481 black and white logo 3 Joseph Dominick Events
516-578-4295
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards