Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bethany
03/07/2015

Moshe is the most generous, professional, and talented photographer in the DMV and probably the country, hands down. During a 6 month engagement he got to know me so well, and really made me and my husband comfortable during photo sessions. For our engagement photos he went out ahead of time and scouted pretty places to take pictures all over georgetown. They were beautiful! If I needed prints for something I would get them within a day! And the shots he gets; they are so creative and beautiful. I don't know how he does it. He just sent me my wedding photos, as I have since moved. I laughed, I cried, and I felt like my wedding was yesterday. For my wedding he spent the whole day with me and my bridal party, and brought along a few other photographers as well. I felt like I was a celebrity! With Moshe you do not have to worry about anything. This is his passion and I just knew I could trust him with documenting the most important day of my life. He certainly delivered! My photos are absurdly gorgeous. He is amazing! I can't wait to work with him again! Book him now! He is the absolute best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1401 Florida Avenue NW, U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC, Washington, DC 20009
BLOG

The Excitement Starts Now!

After more than nine years as a professional wedding photographer, I've noticed something about the more than 200 weddings I've shot: No two are alike. And a uniquely personal wedding deserves a uniquely personal wedding album, one filled with images showcasing the little details that make you a one-of-a-kind couple and your wedding an event like no other.

This is not your parents' wedding photography. My style is bold, confident and tailor-made to match the life you are starting together. Your photos will be modern and edgy, made truly memorable by my innovative use of lighting and color and the unexpected nuances that make all the difference. A wedding is a collection of moments - the walk down the aisle, your first dance together as husband and wife, a quick loving glance into each other's eyes. Finding those moments and preserving them for you and your loved ones to cherish for years to come is my number one job as your wedding photographer.

It is also my job to contribute to the joy you experience on your special day. With a charismatic personality and a sincere love of my work, I turn brides into fashion models and weddings into photo shoots. You'll feel comfortable in front of the camera and natural in your role as the star of the show. I have a special knack for bringing even the shyest clients out of their shells. And I never stand still: I'm always looking for a new position, a new angle, a new way to find those candid, spontaneous moments that will radiate from your photos.

My goal is to create photos that will sweep you off your feet. As a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and the Professional Photographers Society of Greater Washington (PPSGW), I remain at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the industry while maintaining and honing my own unique vision and style - a style that earned me the WeddingWire Brides Choice Award 2009 -2013.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)