Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

The Excitement Starts Now!

1401 Florida Avenue NW
U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC
Washington, DC 20009 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

After more than nine years as a professional wedding photographer, I've noticed something about the more than 200 weddings I've shot: No two are alike. And a uniquely personal wedding deserves a uniquely personal wedding album, one filled with images showcasing the little details that make you a one-of-a-kind couple and your wedding an event like no other.

This is not your parents' wedding photography. My style is bold, confident and tailor-made to match the life you are starting together. Your photos will be modern and edgy, made truly memorable by my innovative use of lighting and color and the unexpected nuances that make all the difference. A wedding is a collection of moments - the walk down the aisle, your first dance together as husband and wife, a quick loving glance into each other's eyes. Finding those moments and preserving them for you and your loved ones to cherish for years to come is my number one job as your wedding photographer.

It is also my job to contribute to the joy you experience on your special day. With a charismatic personality and a sincere love of my work, I turn brides into fashion models and weddings into photo shoots. You'll feel comfortable in front of the camera and natural in your role as the star of the show. I have a special knack for bringing even the shyest clients out of their shells. And I never stand still: I'm always looking for a new position, a new angle, a new way to find those candid, spontaneous moments that will radiate from your photos.

My goal is to create photos that will sweep you off your feet. As a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and the Professional Photographers Society of Greater Washington (PPSGW), I remain at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the industry while maintaining and honing my own unique vision and style - a style that earned me the WeddingWire Brides Choice Award 2009 -2013.

Associations I Belong to
202-506-7218
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards