Moshe Zusman Photography Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Moshe and his team were the most amazing choice for our wedding! We had a city wedding with some unique requests- no pictures of the bride and groom before the ceremony, rooftop/windy pictures before, quick time allotted for pictures before the reception, outside city shots- and they worked with each request to make us feel special and that we got each shot that was important to us. I was also concerned about our dimly lit ceremony space, and when I saw the final pictures, I was relieved to see how well-lit and beautiful the room looked. Moshe even altered his travel arrangements by a day to accommodate our wedding date and stayed until the very last person left, despite an early morning flight. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Moshe for your wedding photography, as well as other significant life moments. We are grateful that Moshe was able to capture our special day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1401 Florida Avenue NW, U Street Corridor / Dupont circle, Downtown DC, Washington, DC 20009
BLOG

The Excitement Starts Now!

After more than nine years as a professional wedding photographer, I've noticed something about the more than 200 weddings I've shot: No two are alike. And a uniquely personal wedding deserves a uniquely personal wedding album, one filled with images showcasing the little details that make you a one-of-a-kind couple and your wedding an event like no other.

This is not your parents' wedding photography. My style is bold, confident and tailor-made to match the life you are starting together. Your photos will be modern and edgy, made truly memorable by my innovative use of lighting and color and the unexpected nuances that make all the difference. A wedding is a collection of moments - the walk down the aisle, your first dance together as husband and wife, a quick loving glance into each other's eyes. Finding those moments and preserving them for you and your loved ones to cherish for years to come is my number one job as your wedding photographer.

It is also my job to contribute to the joy you experience on your special day. With a charismatic personality and a sincere love of my work, I turn brides into fashion models and weddings into photo shoots. You'll feel comfortable in front of the camera and natural in your role as the star of the show. I have a special knack for bringing even the shyest clients out of their shells. And I never stand still: I'm always looking for a new position, a new angle, a new way to find those candid, spontaneous moments that will radiate from your photos.

My goal is to create photos that will sweep you off your feet. As a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and the Professional Photographers Society of Greater Washington (PPSGW), I remain at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the industry while maintaining and honing my own unique vision and style - a style that earned me the WeddingWire Brides Choice Award 2009 -2013.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)