Mita Events

Mita Events

..Turning YOUR vision into reality!

34 UNION SQUARE
Union City, CA 94587 | map
Events: Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings
Services: Day-of Coordination, Decorative Draping, Event Conce...
About Us

After he said I love you, it was only natural that the love you two shared, led him to say the four words that you’ve been waiting your whole life to hear… “Will you marry me?” The man of your dreams is now the man of your present and future. As you bask in the glow of your engagement ring, you start to think and plan for the big day. Everyone who asked, “When are you going to get engaged?” is now asking “When’s the wedding?” You know what you want. After all, you’ve been dreaming about this since you were a little girl. Then again, maybe you have no idea what you want and you need the guidance of someone who can help you create a day that will be as perfect as the love you share with your future husband. Either way, it’s important that you find someone who is as happy and excited about your big day as you and your fiancé’ are. Weddings are nothing short of a production with Camera, Lights and not to mention, Action! And who’s better to help you realize your vision and transform them into reality than Mita Productions!

Marrying? Supposedly, the biggest day of your life. Since you were a little girl, you have most likely dreamed about your wedding. Now, the time has come to make that vision a reality.
With inexhaustible range of ideas, Mita is synonymous for wedding planning. Mita, believes “Beauty lies in the details” and so utter attention is paid to every minute detail. With grace and elegance, Mita gives a touch of perfection to the wedding processions right from catering to the bride and groom’s attires to kind of flowers; everything is handled graciously and seamlessly. We do customized wedding plans and walk each step with you on the journey of the most remarkable event in your life. For Brides-to-be, or anyone who is involved in organizing this celebration of love, will find that having us at your side will be an invaluable resource.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Throughout the entire wedding process Mita was a saving grace. I’d butterflies in my stomach for I was getting married on the other hand it made me sick to my guts when I used to look at the long checklist, with most of the tasks undone. And Mita of Mita Productions did the trick for me. Mita has been wonderful in helping to organize my wedding. The planning was so amazingly and elegantly done. I must say she’s very efficient, professional, and honest! In the end, the moment when the love of my life saw the incredible arrangements and thanked me, it made it all perfect for me, needless to say, Thanks to u Mita!!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
510-552-5089
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire