Mita Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Throughout the entire wedding process Mita was a saving grace. I’d butterflies in my stomach for I was getting married on the other hand it made me sick to my guts when I used to look at the long checklist, with most of the tasks undone. And Mita of Mita Productions did the trick for me. Mita has been wonderful in helping to organize my wedding. The planning was so amazingly and elegantly done. I must say she’s very efficient, professional, and honest! In the end, the moment when the love of my life saw the incredible arrangements and thanked me, it made it all perfect for me, needless to say, Thanks to u Mita!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2821 Whipple Road, Union City, CA 94587
BLOG

Mita Events is a full service Event Design, Décor and Production company specializing in all aspects of Wedding Design and Planning. From conception and design to delivery, Mita Rajmachikar, owner and lead designer/planner works with you to design the day of your dreams. Be it lavish fairytale-like multi-cultural weddings or intimate social gat herings, the team of Mita Events is committed to surpass your expectations.

Details
Lighting Services: Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Uplighting
Decor Services: Day-Of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Venue Selection
Decor Items: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Table Runners, Vases
Mita Events is a wedding Planner & Floral Designer from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Jose. Mita Events is a professional wedding Decorator that has been part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning, Wedding Design, Floral Design, Party Rentals