meredith hanafi photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Meredith took beautiful pictures of our wedding day! She made us feel very relaxed and all of our pictures look very natural. She also did an awesome job with our engagement photo session!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1344 Shepherd St NW, Washington, DC 20011
BLOG

Modern wedding photography for your unique wedding! DC, VA, MD, PA, NY and beyond...

Thanks for considering me to be your wedding photographer!  You have so many awesome wedding plans & dreams and I have the experience to capture every sparkling moment!    I love strong, natural colors, clean black & whites, & candid modern fun.   That’s my style - tell me about yours!    Give me a call at 202.509.2685  or send an email to pictures@meredith-hanafi.com    I would love to talk to you, answer your questions, & tell you more about how I work.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints