meredith hanafi photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I were totally lucky to have Meredith do our wedding photo shoot. If I could give Meredith a 6 star rating, I would. Thanks for everything.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1344 Shepherd St NW, Washington, DC 20011
BLOG

Modern wedding photography for your unique wedding! DC, VA, MD, PA, NY and beyond...

Thanks for considering me to be your wedding photographer!  You have so many awesome wedding plans & dreams and I have the experience to capture every sparkling moment!    I love strong, natural colors, clean black & whites, & candid modern fun.   That’s my style - tell me about yours!    Give me a call at 202.509.2685  or send an email to pictures@meredith-hanafi.com    I would love to talk to you, answer your questions, & tell you more about how I work.

+/- read less