meredith hanafi photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved working with Meredith and we highly recommend her! She was thoughtful and creative throughout the hectic process. She made us feel at ease. Meredith captured all of the amazing and heartfelt moments. She is the best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1344 Shepherd St NW, Washington, DC 20011
BLOG

Modern wedding photography for your unique wedding! DC, VA, MD, PA, NY and beyond...

Thanks for considering me to be your wedding photographer!  You have so many awesome wedding plans & dreams and I have the experience to capture every sparkling moment!    I love strong, natural colors, clean black & whites, & candid modern fun.   That’s my style - tell me about yours!    Give me a call at 202.509.2685  or send an email to pictures@meredith-hanafi.com    I would love to talk to you, answer your questions, & tell you more about how I work.

+/- read less