Memoires Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carla was the best photographer for our wedding! She also did my sister's wedding, so I knew she would be wonderful. We weren't disappointed. We would definitely recommend her for any wedding or event. She sent us 500 photos and we enjoyed each of them. She goes above and beyond and stayed long after her designated time frame. Her prices are very affordable too. She even helps you with strange questions like what leg the garter goes on haha; she's an expert. Thank you Carla!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Fairfax, VA 22033

Memoires Photography congratulates you on your upcoming wedding!

Memoires Photography congratulates you on your upcoming wedding!
 Every wedding has its own unique style and every wedding couple has their own personal taste which is why I let “YOU” design your own package depending on your needs. I am very passionate about wedding photography, and I would love the opportunity to photograph your wedding! I have listed what I offer below. Please contact me for a quote. My pricing will depend on the time of year, day of the week and distance from Washington, D.C.
BASIC
- Wedding coverage (up to 6 hours)
- Free travel within 100 miles of Washington, D.C.
- All editing and color correcting
A LA CARTE ADD ONS
- High resolution DVD with 600 to 800 image (with full printing rights)
- Engagement Session
- Engagement Album
- Wedding Album
- Rehearsal dinner coverage
For more information you can contact me at http://www.MemoiresPhotography.com

+/- read less