Kelly Ewell Photography

Profile Picture
Kerri
1 Review
06/27/2015

Kelly is AMAZING! Hiring Kelly as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. There appear to be many talented photographers to choose from in the DC area but, Kelly is not only talented, she is extremely professional, organized, easy to work with, flexible and incredibly thoughtful. She really goes above and beyond to ensure her clients have a wonderful experience, while capturing the moments that become special memories. She made us feel as though we were her #1 priority at all times.

From the first time we contacted Kelly, she responded to us immediately and was helpful and kind. I was nervous about spending so much money on photography but it was 100% worth the investment. She offers a free engagement session, so she can get to know her clients, which turned out to be a lot of fun! She gave us enough instruction so we could get a sense of what we would be doing on the wedding day without making the shots look too posed. The photos came out beautifully and were ready in just a few days. Everyone said that they were so ‘us’.

On the wedding day she was prompt and organized. She kept us on schedule and somehow managed to capture all of our special moments while staying in the background, allowing us to fully enjoy our day and have the most gorgeous wedding photos. We are so grateful to Kelly for everything she did for us!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Leesburg, VA 20176
BLOG

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Kelly Ewell Photography!

Kelly Ewell Photography is a local wedding photographer based in Leesburg VA, but we work with clients throughout the Washington DC metro area.

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Kelly Ewell Photography!

I know that my role as a photographer is about living in the moment.  Your moment.  I strive to develop images that uniquely capture the essence of life and love within my clients.  I want to showcase your joyful life with images that are:

• Captivating – I want to draw people into the image to look longer and more deeply to really see the moment
  • Unique – I want to see things that most others don’t and create images that most others can’t
  • Dynamic – I want to capture the range of big moment to tiny details that define my clients
  • Bold – In color, in contrast, or in mood

It is through these filters that I can create meaningful visual reflections that permanently document true moments in your life’s long journey.  When you look back on your photographs in 20 years, I hope you feel the same awe and strength of emotion as you did when the images were first created.

Ultimately, style is something that appeals to you and connects to you.  I invite you to browse through my galleries and see for yourself what kinds of images are possible with Kelly Ewell Photography.

+/- read less