Kelly Ewell Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
10/18/2014

We can't thank Kelly enough for being our wedding photographer! From the first meeting we had Kelly was incredibly professional. She made us feel like we were her only clients. We just received our photos back from our wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous. We honestly don't know what pictures to print because we want to print them all.

Hand down, one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding day. If you're not sure about your photographer, you have to meet Kelly, you will not be let down!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Leesburg, VA 20176
BLOG

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Kelly Ewell Photography!

Kelly Ewell Photography is a local wedding photographer based in Leesburg VA, but we work with clients throughout the Washington DC metro area.

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Kelly Ewell Photography!

I know that my role as a photographer is about living in the moment.  Your moment.  I strive to develop images that uniquely capture the essence of life and love within my clients.  I want to showcase your joyful life with images that are:

• Captivating – I want to draw people into the image to look longer and more deeply to really see the moment
  • Unique – I want to see things that most others don’t and create images that most others can’t
  • Dynamic – I want to capture the range of big moment to tiny details that define my clients
  • Bold – In color, in contrast, or in mood

It is through these filters that I can create meaningful visual reflections that permanently document true moments in your life’s long journey.  When you look back on your photographs in 20 years, I hope you feel the same awe and strength of emotion as you did when the images were first created.

Ultimately, style is something that appeals to you and connects to you.  I invite you to browse through my galleries and see for yourself what kinds of images are possible with Kelly Ewell Photography.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints