Kelly Ewell Photography

Kelly Ewell Photography

Leesburg, VA 20176 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Kelly Ewell Photography!

Kelly Ewell Photography is a local wedding photographer based in Leesburg VA, but we work with clients throughout the Washington DC metro area.

I know that my role as a photographer is about living in the moment.  Your moment.  I strive to develop images that uniquely capture the essence of life and love within my clients.  I want to showcase your joyful life with images that are:

• Captivating – I want to draw people into the image to look longer and more deeply to really see the moment
  • Unique – I want to see things that most others don’t and create images that most others can’t
  • Dynamic – I want to capture the range of big moment to tiny details that define my clients
  • Bold – In color, in contrast, or in mood

It is through these filters that I can create meaningful visual reflections that permanently document true moments in your life’s long journey.  When you look back on your photographs in 20 years, I hope you feel the same awe and strength of emotion as you did when the images were first created.

Ultimately, style is something that appeals to you and connects to you.  I invite you to browse through my galleries and see for yourself what kinds of images are possible with Kelly Ewell Photography.

703-216-1585
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards