Judith's Boutique & Alteration

Now Serving:MD,DC,VA

226 Maple Avenue West
Suite 400
Vienna, VA 22180 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Veils
About Us
We have been in business since 1989. Our experience in the bridal industry allows us to personalize our service so that our customers are satisfied with the products and services we sell.

We have received many compliments from our customers. Please click on the Raves to view some actual thank you letters sent in by our customers.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judith did a great job with creating a bustle that complemented my wedding gown. Her rate is very reasonable, and she is very responsive to emails. In addition to her seamstress skills, she reminded me to be careful with the sun prior to the wedding day, so there wouldn't be tan lines on my shoulder. That was one of the best reminders I had! Thank you, Judith.

Judith's Boutique & Alteration responded with the following comments:

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your trust in me of altering your gown from Kleinfeld Bridal and for taking the time to share your experience about our service.
It certainly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Judith

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
Judith's Boutique & Alteration is a wedding wedding gown alteraion from Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and PA. Judith's Boutique & Alteration is a professional wedding Alteration,Bridal Shop that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Bridal Gown Alteration
703-433-0399
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards