Vivid Bridal Boutique

Woodbridge, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vivid Bridal Boutique is an intimate and local shop located in Woodbridge, Virginia. On your wedding day, you should look and feel your absolute best, and Vivid Bridal Boutique make that happen. We celebrate love and diversity with elegance and fun! Our higly trained stylists are ready to answer all your questions and guide you through this wonderful journey of wedding dress shopping.

To ensure that you have our undivided attention when you visit us, we work by appointment only.

As well as a carefully curated selection of bridal gowns from several designers, Vivid Bridal Boutique offers bridal accessories, such as veils, belts, jewelry, and hair pieces. Other services offered by the shop include in-house seamstress, wedding dress cleaning and preservation.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Rebecca I. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Fabulous, easy and fun!

Simone was knowledgeable, lovely and patient. Our experience was extremely relaxed and enjoyable the entire time. I found THE dress and had a great time with friends and family.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was absolutely great working with you loves! You are STUNNING and can't wait to have you back in the shop! :)
    -Much love, Simone and Vivid team
    Michelle A. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Qweeen Simone!

The most amazing dress shopping experience I’ve ever had! This was my fourth time trying on dresses and the bridal consultant, Simone, was so sweet! She was incredibly personable and interacted with not only me but with my entire entourage - she felt more like a close friend than a consultant! She’s funny, patient, and was very much a part of the hype squad! Thank you so much Simone for helping me find the most important dress I’ll ever wear. I will hold that moment forever in my heart. If you’re a bride looking for that personable, heart fluttering experience of Saying Yes To The Dress, go to Vivid. They have an amazing selection and they’re consultants will help you find the dress that shows off the most radiant version of you for your big day. Thank you so much Vivid, and thank you so much Simone for the most heartwarming experience I’ve felt since my engagement! Love from a Vivid Bride -Michelle

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your heart warming words! I really appreciate them, you and your family were absolutely amazing and the perfect people to have around you on your special day! I am so fortunate to have been apart of the process with you and can't wait to see you all again! :) With love, Simone and Vivid team
    Helania F. Getting married on 07/21/2023

I love my dress

I went to more than one store and my eye just kept coming back to Vivids dress! I love the clean and simple look the dress gives as well as the glam factor. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress. I also love that you don’t have to pay for the dress all up front to get stated. My wedding is next summer and I am going to look so stunning in my dress! Thank you Vivid for all your help.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

97 photos · 08/21/2020
  • Matt & Blair
    51 photos · 08/03/2019

The River View The River View Park & Outdoor Weddings

Susana and her wonderful team are friendly, outgoing and extremely knowledgeable regarding their inventory and current trends. They are our go-to recommendation for our couples, not only for their proximity to our venue, but for their outstanding service and collection.

Completely Coordinated, LLC Completely Coordinated, LLC Wedding Planners

Susana from Vivid Bridal Boutique is a true gem. In an industry where many wedding vendors are just trying to sell you something, Susana is an honest professional and amazing to person to work with. She made the dress hopping experience for many for our many brides a fun, pleasant and rewarding one. We have every confidence knowing that the next brides Susana and the team work with will ensure they are treated to a dress shopping experience that is easy, fun, and special. Susana and team will go above and beyond to provide each of her brides with the dress buying experience they dream of. Recommend visiting Vivid Bridal Boutique first before going anywhere else for your wedding gown.

I.G.B Entertainment I.G.B Entertainment Wedding DJs

Susana's store is absolutely gorgeous. Before buying a dress every bride should visit this boutique. Make an appointment with the owner she is an amazing person, you will love the whole experience!

2223 Old Bridge Rd Woodbridge, VA, 22192
Location of (Vivid Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding