About Vivid Bridal Boutique

VIVID : BRIGHT AND DISTINCT; PRODUCING POWERFUL FEELINGS OR STRONG CLEAR IMAGES IN THE MIND.

Vivid Bridal Boutique was opened with the idea in mind that there is not one kind of person who gets married. Instead, the diversity of women who look for bridal apparel should have the opportunity to shine in designs perfectly matched to their individual vision. Vivid Bridal Boutique is here to be a space for women to express their happiness and find a look that expresses them. We are here to celebrate with each of our brides as they enter into a union of joy.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Vivid Bridal Boutique on

7 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

User Photos
todo alt text
Bride (1)

I had an incredible experience with my appointment at Vivid Bridal Boutique! The store has a beautiful selection for brides of varying interests and sizes. Susana listened to everything I was looking for, and she was above and beyond professional. I highly recommend making an appointment at Vivid Bridal to find your dress and get a special experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

Susanna and Lakiesha gave me the best bridal store experience I’ve had by far. They were attentive and clearly had a wealth of knowledge about bridal gowns at their disposal to help me make the best decisions about accessories and tailoring my gown. Thank you ladies!

View Vendor Response

Vivid Bridal Boutique
2223 Old Bridge Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
map
Fall in love with a Eddy Sky wedding dress during our Trunk Show and receive 10% off on your gown purchase. Also, we are offering 10% off on the veil to go with it! Schedule your appointment now :) 571-408-4850 or visit our website

2223 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192   See On Map