2223 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Vivid Bridal Boutique

Vivid Bridal Boutique is an intimate and local shop located in Woodbridge, Virginia. On your wedding day, you should look and feel your absolute best, and Vivid Bridal Boutique make that happen. We celebrate love and diversity with elegance and fun! Our higly trained stylists are ready to answer all your questions and guide you through this wonderful journey of wedding dress shopping.

To ensure that you have our undivided attention when you visit us, we work by appointment only.

As well as a carefully curated selection of bridal gowns from several designers, Vivid Bridal Boutique offers bridal accessories, such as veils, belts, jewelry, and hair pieces. Other services offered by the shop include:

• Alterations
  • Preservation
  • Cleaning
Follow Vivid Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Zoya's Atelier
kd 51 991010 160158758996738

67 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

• Holly

Holly C. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Find the dress of your dreams here

Vivid Bridal Boutique was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I visited many bridal boutiques and what kept me coming back to Vivid was I immediately felt part of the Vivid family and that I could trust them with my wedding dress. First they have so many dress options for all body types, host lots of trunk shows, and even go above and beyond to find your dress and at your price. They do not hike up the prices like other boutiques do - this is huge because they understand the costs. I tried on every type of dress out there but they kept working with me on what I loved and helped me land the dress of my dreams. Other boutiques tried to push me into a dress that I had to change or alter - this is NOT the case with Vivid - they help you find that dress for you! They also keep you updated every step of the way which is huge as a busy bride. There is no question where your dress is and when it will arrive. You get email and phone call updates and the online scheduling system for alterations is so helpful. They take good care of you!
    Vivid has an in house seamstress that you will not find anywhere else. One less worry is that you do not have to go far to have your dress altered with someone you can TRUST. I originally wanted to add sleeves but due to COVID I had to change my wedding date, no longer needed the sleeves, and Vivid worked with me to complete my dress quickly in time for my July 2020 wedding. I love Vivid so much and am so pleased with the team there. Trust me, you have to visit this place -you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Mercedies

Mercedies · Getting married on 10/03/2021

1 stop shop

Fantastic stylists who cared about what I had to say and how I felt when I came in with 3 opinionated folks and 1 virtually opinionated person. They were budget conscious and careful and ensured that I was comfortable and confident. Sylvia and Ronicka were amazing in helping me find my wedding dress in my first and last shopping experience. They helped me when my idea was one thing but what I loved changed into something not on my vision board at all and ensured I was sold, even if I wasn’t crying on the outside, before asking the big question💕. They helped me find a dress that not only was in my budget but fit my personality and I couldn’t be more pleased with the time and focus they put into my appointment.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Mercedies, We are so grateful for your wonderful words. It means the world to us! Thank you so much for choosing us! It is our absolutely pleasure to have you as part of your family! Much Love, Your Vivid Bridal Team.
  • Angela

Angela O. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Service with a Great Selection

I went to Vivid after going to David's Bridal. It was a completely different experience. Roni was so helpful and listened to me about my style and my body type. They had dresses I had already picked out and ones that they had for suggestions for me ready to go when I got there. During the pandemic, they only allow one bride at a time and they sanitize between each appointment. You have a full hour and half and do not have a limit to the number of dresses you can try on. Overall, it was a great experience. They helped me find my dress and made me feel special and beautiful throughout the whole experience.

Sent on 05/31/2020

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Angela,
    Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words. It means so much to us. We are very happy and honored to have you as a Vivid Bride! Welcome to our bridal family!
    Much Love,
    Your Vivid Bridal Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vivid Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• The River View Park & Outdoor Weddings

Susana and her wonderful team are friendly, outgoing and extremely knowledgeable regarding their inventory and current trends. They are our go-to recommendation for our couples, not only for their proximity to our venue, but for their outstanding service and collection.

• Completely Coordinated, LLC
    Completely Coordinated, LLC Wedding Planners

Susana from Vivid Bridal Boutique is a true gem. In an industry where many wedding vendors are just trying to sell you something, Susana is an honest professional and amazing to person to work with. She made the dress hopping experience for many for our many brides a fun, pleasant and rewarding one. We have every confidence knowing that the next brides Susana and the team work with will ensure they are treated to a dress shopping experience that is easy, fun, and special. Susana and team will go above and beyond to provide each of her brides with the dress buying experience they dream of. Recommend visiting Vivid Bridal Boutique first before going anywhere else for your wedding gown.

• I.G.B Entertainment Wedding DJs

Susana's store is absolutely gorgeous. Before buying a dress every bride should visit this boutique. Make an appointment with the owner she is an amazing person, you will love the whole experience!

• 2223 Old Bridge Rd Woodbridge, VA, 22192 See on map
    Location of (Vivid Bridal Boutique)