2223 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vivid Bridal Boutique

Vivid Bridal Boutique is a bridal shop located in Woodbridge, Virginia. On your wedding day, you should look and feel your absolute best, and Vivid Bridal Boutique can make that happen. Founded on the idea that every person getting married is a unique individual, the shop provides wedding dresses to match the diversity of women who shop for it. The boutique's team of stylists will work with you to find the gown of your dreams, with a vast selection of dresses from designers such as Justin Alexander, Stella York, Allure Bridals, Eddy K., La Sposa among others.

As well as a carefully curated selection of bridal gowns, Vivid Bridal Boutique offers bridal accessories, with items such as bridal belts, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories available. Other services offered by the shop include:

• Alterations
8c4fb161bd9972cc 1524427298 802af09aa4723a2a 1524427369968 10 Blanca DR1905 ful
Dresses
Dresses
Stella York
Welcome to my happy place!
Welcome to my happy place!
Details

56 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

• Angela

Angela Oliver · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Service with a Great Selection

I went to Vivid after going to David's Bridal. It was a completely different experience. Roni was so helpful and listened to me about my style and my body type. They had dresses I had already picked out and ones that they had for suggestions for me ready to go when I got there. During the pandemic, they only allow one bride at a time and they sanitize between each appointment. You have a full hour and half and do not have a limit to the number of dresses you can try on. Overall, it was a great experience. They helped me find my dress and made me feel special and beautiful throughout the whole experience.

Sent on 05/31/2020

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Angela,
    Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words. It means so much to us. We are very happy and honored to have you as a Vivid Bride! Welcome to our bridal family!
    Much Love,
    Your Vivid Bridal Team
  • Casey

Casey · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Amazing time at Vivid!

I love love love the staff at Vivid and the quality of their service and the dresses. I went in thinking I wanted one style of dress and after working with Ronicka she helped me find the dress of my dreams. I didn’t feel rushed during my appointment which I loved. The team makes you feel a part of their family. I cannot recommend a better bridal boutique in Woodbridge!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Casey,
    Thank you for coming to the boutique and bringing your lovely family with you. I am so happy that I was able to help you find your dream dress! Much love from the Vivid family :)
    -Ronicka

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vivid Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The River View Park & Outdoor Weddings

Susana and her wonderful team are friendly, outgoing and extremely knowledgeable regarding their inventory and current trends. They are our go-to recommendation for our couples, not only for their proximity to our venue, but for their outstanding service and collection.

• Completely Coordinated, LLC
    Completely Coordinated, LLC Wedding Planners

Susana from Vivid Bridal Boutique is a true gem. In an industry where many wedding vendors are just trying to sell you something, Susana is an honest professional and amazing to person to work with. She made the dress hopping experience for many for our many brides a fun, pleasant and rewarding one. We have every confidence knowing that the next brides Susana and the team work with will ensure they are treated to a dress shopping experience that is easy, fun, and special. Susana and team will go above and beyond to provide each of her brides with the dress buying experience they dream of. Recommend visiting Vivid Bridal Boutique first before going anywhere else for your wedding gown.

• I.G.B Entertainment Wedding DJs

Susana's store is absolutely gorgeous. Before buying a dress every bride should visit this boutique. Make an appointment with the owner she is an amazing person, you will love the whole experience!

• 2223 Old Bridge Rd Woodbridge, VA, 22192 See on map
    571-374-1727 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vivid Bridal Boutique)