Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

59 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

• Kara

Kara 路 Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing experience!

Thank you to Vivid and Ronicka for an AMAZING experience! You made dress shopping easy and I am beyond excited to have found my perfect dress!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Dear Kara,
    Thank you for coming to Vivid and allowing us to be apart this special moment in your life. I am so excited that we were able to help you find your dream dress and have an amazing experience as well.

Ronicka and Vivid Family
  • Mercedies

Mercedies 路 Getting married on 10/03/2021

1 stop shop

Fantastic stylists who cared about what I had to say and how I felt when I came in with 3 opinionated folks and 1 virtually opinionated person. They were budget conscious and careful and ensured that I was comfortable and confident. Sylvia and Ronicka were amazing in helping me find my wedding dress in my first and last shopping experience. They helped me when my idea was one thing but what I loved changed into something not on my vision board at all and ensured I was sold, even if I wasn鈥檛 crying on the outside, before asking the big question馃挄. They helped me find a dress that not only was in my budget but fit my personality and I couldn鈥檛 be more pleased with the time and focus they put into my appointment.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Mercedies, We are so grateful for your wonderful words. It means the world to us! Thank you so much for choosing us! It is our absolutely pleasure to have you as part of your family! Much Love, Your Vivid Bridal Team.
  • Angela

Angela Oliver 路 Getting married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Service with a Great Selection

I went to Vivid after going to David's Bridal. It was a completely different experience. Roni was so helpful and listened to me about my style and my body type. They had dresses I had already picked out and ones that they had for suggestions for me ready to go when I got there. During the pandemic, they only allow one bride at a time and they sanitize between each appointment. You have a full hour and half and do not have a limit to the number of dresses you can try on. Overall, it was a great experience. They helped me find my dress and made me feel special and beautiful throughout the whole experience.

Sent on 05/31/2020

Dear Angela,
    Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words. It means so much to us. We are very happy and honored to have you as a Vivid Bride! Welcome to our bridal family!
    Your Vivid Bridal Team

Jessica Massara 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Great boutique without traveling to DC!

I went to Vivid a little discouraged - I had visited many bridal shops in the Northern VA area but still hadn't found "the one." My consultant was so warm and friendly and the owner was great too. I ended up finding my dress at Vivid & best of all was during a trunk show for a designer I had been following for a while! My wedding was last weekend and I got so many compliments on the dress - it was perfect for me. Thanks, Vivid!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Jessica, Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. It means everything to us and we couldn't be more grateful. You look amazing on your beautiful wedding dress! Much Love, Your Vivid Bridal Team.
  • Casey

Casey 路 Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing time at Vivid!

I love love love the staff at Vivid and the quality of their service and the dresses. I went in thinking I wanted one style of dress and after working with Ronicka she helped me find the dress of my dreams. I didn鈥檛 feel rushed during my appointment which I loved. The team makes you feel a part of their family. I cannot recommend a better bridal boutique in Woodbridge!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dear Casey,
    Thank you for coming to the boutique and bringing your lovely family with you. I am so happy that I was able to help you find your dream dress! Much love from the Vivid family :)
    -Ronicka
  • Deveny

Deveny Mendez 路 Married on 08/27/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Vivid bridal boutique is amazing. First I want to say how incredibly accommodating they are. I have a big bridal party and it was very important to me to have all of them there to help me say yes to the dress and Vivid had no problem accommodating my huge bride tribe! Ronicka was my associate and she was nothing short of amazing. She listened to what I wanted and pointed me to the right direction. I chose about 5 dresses on my own and as Ronicka learned what I liked she picked a dress herself. That very dress ended up being MY dress! I never thought I would get 鈥渢hat feeling鈥 that they say all brides get when they find their dress but thanks to Ronicka, I felt that. I was filled with tears and excitement and so much emotion that I didn鈥檛 want to take the dress off! The shop is beautiful and has a great selection of dresses for all styles and sizes. I couldn鈥檛 be happier that I am a Vivid bride!!! Thank you Ronicka!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Dear Deveny,
    Thank You So Much!! I had an absolute pleasure of assisting you to find you dream dress with you and your family. We feel so special that you chose us to be part of your wedding day, Welcome to the Vivid Family! I look forward to seeing you in your gorgeous dress once it comes in and wish you the best with the rest of your wedding planning.
    -Much Love,
    Ronicka and the Vivid Team

Kelsey 路 Married on 08/15/2020

The Perfect Day

I drove two hours hoping to try on a dress that I fell in love with online and I am so glad I did! I am so thankful that a Justin Alexander dress got me to Vivid Bridal Boutique because it was the best dress shopping experience ever! My associate, Ronicka, and I clicked immediately when we found out we are birthday buddies! She made me feel comfortable and important and asked questions that really helped her to have a good understanding of what I wanted on my wedding day. She made me feel like a bride and was so good at answering my questions and explaining the whole process of getting my dress and making sure it鈥檚 right for me! She also let my guests and I be our giddy selves after finding the dress...which was great! Can鈥檛 say thank you enough!!!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Donielle

Donielle Francis 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Great Team!

They were so good and accommodating! I felt like I was the only the bride. From the first bridal appointment, Ronicka and Susana took care of me and knew exactly what I wanted. Any circumstance that came up, they handled it. Alterations were done in a timely manner and I never had to wait. I even picked my dress up in a rainstorm and they brought it out to me. Support this local and small business. They take care of their brides!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Gicanda 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much for helping me make my day unforgettable!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Gicanda, I'm so happy to have meet you and your wonderful family! Thank you so much for visiting our boutique. I'm truly honored to have been a part of your special wedding memories! I look forward to seeing you in your gorgeous dress once it comes in and wish you the best with the rest of your wedding planning! Much love, Victoria XxO

Tori Light 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Kaila and Susanna

They were WONDERFUL. So sweet and patient!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Dear Tori,
    Thank you so much! You're wonderful and we feel so special that you chose us to be part of your wedding day! We truly appreciate your words! Much love from us to you :)
    Susana & Kaila
  • Katie

Katie Casey 路 Married on 04/25/2020

Great service, beautiful store, beautiful dresses

Thank you to VIVID and Kaila for a great first experience trying on dresses. The store is well-organized and allows enough space to walk around in the dresses, which is so helpful. The store had a ton of beautiful styles, and they spaced out their appointments really well so I felt like I had the whole store to myself, and they weren鈥檛 rushing me out when the next person arrived and I was still trying on 鈥 since that had multiple areas and stylists.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your review an words! It is so important to us :)
    We had so much fun with you and your family!!
    Much Love,
    Vivid Bridal Team - Kaila :)

Shab Prophet 路 Married on 12/07/2019

My dream wedding dress

I wasn鈥檛 like most girls that KNEW exactly what I wanted my wedding or dress to look like, truthfully I had no idea. I loved lace though, and thought I wanted tons of lace. But the process of finding a dress gave me a lot of anxiety, as I couldn鈥檛 find something I loved. Until I stepped into Vivid Bridal. I was pampered from the very first appointment to the last, when I picked up my dress. The team here really tries to make their brides happy & they work really hard to make sure your needs are met. Everyone is super friendly, and so flexible and accommodating. They helped me realize exactly what I wanted (which was FAR from what I thought I wanted, AND cheaper) which was a simple satin white dress .... WITH POCKETS! They don鈥檛 pressure you to buy your dress and/or veil from them, or to add accessories etc. My advice for all soon to be brides is to just go in for a consultation and try on a few dresses, then go look at a few other places - and you鈥檒l see / feel the difference right away. You鈥檒l be right back at Vivid! It was the best decision- my dress and wedding were perfect! Thank you vivid bridal!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Lyndsey Saunders 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Vivid Bridal made this experience so easy and stress-free, from start to finish. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. I live out of state, but they were so flexible with my schedule. I truly felt so taken care of by Vivid, and would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat. It helped make my bridal experience so great!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • J M

Jessica M. 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing Dress and Dress Service Vendor!

I went to five bridal boutique consultations, and this place takes the win. It's also where I picked my dress!! First, the style in this store was me to a tee. It had LOTS of lace, beads, and shiny things, and dress shapes, materials, and colors. In addition to great styles, the prices were on the same level as the other boutiques, but I think the quality was higher. Thus, the value for the price was higher here.

Secondly, the service was impeccable. My consultant was professional, courteous, detail oriented, assisted me in each dress fitting, and listened to my opinion on the dresses instead of pushing an agenda. She also gave her honest opinion when I had trouble deciding, and ultimately, I chose the right dress. Of all my consultations, this store exceeds all others by far. I highly recommend this boutique!

There were multiple fittings before the wedding, which I appreciated. The seamstress did an AMAZING job. I'm happy I went to this store for that service. In hindsight, I would have requested the bustled length slightly shorter for the purpose of dancing in the heat, but the photos looked amazing with the length =). They also do cleaning services where they specifically service detailed wedding dresses. Can't wait to get my dress back!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie Nicole 路 Married on 10/26/2019

She made me feel Beautiful!

I was wanting that magical experience and feeling when finding my wedding dress. I had been to a few different places to try to find my perfect dress and I was about to settle because I was just tired of looking. My experiences at other store were subpar, I just went in and tried on dressed and left. All of my family lives out of state so I went to try dresses on by myself. When I walked into Vivid, Susana greeted me very warmly and helped me find my dream dress. She told me since my family and friends couldn鈥檛 be there that for today she would be my best friend, that she would be honest and tell me what she thought looked good on me. Susana was so warm and friendly and I truly felt like I had a friend by my side, not a sales person. She made me feel beautiful. She was so patient and helped my put on my favorite two dresses on a few times and she also took photos for me to see and also to send to family and friends. I found my dream dress and I can鈥檛 wait to wear it on my wedding day! I highly recommend Susana and Vivid Bridal; it was the experience that I always wanted.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Dear Ellie,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It means the world to me and my staff :)
    It was such a great honor to be your friend that day! And just like that day you can always count on us!
    Susana & Vivid Bridal Boutique Team
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Victoria was so helpful to me when I visited Vivid Bridal Boutique. She was listening and she heard exactly what I was looking for in a dream wedding dress. She was so patient and kind, I really recommend her and Vivid Bridal for anyone looking for a top-notch experience for finding a wedding dress!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your sweet review! The pleasure was truly all mine. I'm so happy for this phase of your wedding journey to be complete and to have been a part of your special moment! Welcome to our Vivid Family <3 You're going to make a gorgeous bride!
    XxO, Victoria

Katie Smith 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you!!

The customer service was unbelievable!!!! The final months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Suzanna and the staff at Vivid made it so simple and easily fit around my schedule for my final dress fittings. Everything was so easy and my wedding dress was beyond beautiful. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Penka 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Vivid Bridal Boutique is the place to go!

Vivid Bridal Boutique is amazing! They truly cared about making it the most wonderful experience for you. I had to travel back from CA to VA for my wedding and only had a few weeks to get all 3 dress fittings done. Vivid made it so easy and made sure that I was in great hands and that it would get done on time...and IT DID. I loved everything about my dress and the experience was amazing. Thank you team Vivid! You guys are amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Vanessa Cardenas 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic service

After I told them what I was looking for they let me walk around and pick which dresses I wanted to try. They pointed me in the right direction and gave their opinions. They were awesome! I loved it.
    Bathrooms were clean!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Dear Vanessa,
    Thank you so much for your review and sweet words. It means so much to us!!
    We are so happy to have you as part of our Bridal Family and it was our absolute pleasure to help you finding your dream dress :)
    We can't wait to see you again!
    Your Vivid Bridal Boutique Team

Alison Antonowics 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Boutique!!

I had the great pleasure of getting my dress from Vivid! They were so great to work with! They helped me choose between two dresses I adored by taking the time to carefully consider the different aspects of my wedding (like my venue, bridesmaid color, and overall vision). This place is an absolute gem and I rave about them to anyone who will listen. My dress was so gorgeous and I loved it so much! Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2019

shannon 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Helped me create my dream dress!

Susana and the rest of the vivid bride team are phenomenal. I had just had a baby when I first started trying on dresses and they made me feel beautiful! I tried on my dress that I LOVED and they made me feel so confident from the moment I put it on. I also customized my dress quite a bit with some extra lace and adding sleeves and their alterations department went above and beyond my expectations. My dress could not have been more perfect and everyone was crazy about it!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Briana

Briana 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Vivid makes saying yes to the dress fun and full of love!

I referred Vivid Bridal Boutique to a friend of mine who was getting married when I first saw it opening in Tackett's mill and was in AWE of the dresses and setup they had inside. I could not believe such a beautiful and elegant boutique was opening right in our neighborhood! Luckily, the customer experience and actual dresses/product when my girlfriend went, exceeded our expectations! The icing on top- Susana and her team make you feel comfortable in one of the most important times of your life. When I got engaged months after my friend's wedding, I of course went there after one other well known place that has an excellent customer experience (since that is one of the most important things to me when choosing something so important) and I still decided to have my journey with Vivid... Boy I am glad I did! I received so many compliments on my dress and would have never known about the additional skirt options or jewelry to choose had it not been for Susana. Also, they were extremely accommodating with my busy work schedule for fittings and pick ups. I LOVE and will forever refer the team at Vivid!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Mary 路 Married on 09/21/2019

My mother and I came in for a walk-in appointment one Sunday afternoon and within an hour these ladies had me sold on the dress of my dreams. They were sweet, professional, and incredibly responsive to what I was looking for (not to mention they have an absolutely BEAUTIFUL selection of gowns). I even got a thoughtful, hand written 'Thank you' note a week later, which really was the icing on the cake for me. To know that they put that sort of time and effort into their work is just awesome. I'd recommend the Vivid Bridal Boutique to anyone looking to have a fun, personable time fining their perfect dress. Thanks so much again ladies, you all are the best!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Vivid Bride, thank you so much for your heartfelt words! We are so grateful that you decided to stop by our boutique that Sunday. It means the world to us that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We wish you all the best with the rest of your wedding planning, you are going to be one beautiful bride! Much love from us to you, Vivid Bridal Team <3
  • Sanam

Sanam Arjang 路 Married on 09/15/2019

My dress was perfection

I went into Vivid Bridal Boutique only two months before my wedding (we decided to get married last minute due to illness in the family). I wasnt sure if i was going to be able to find a dress so last minute but absolutely fell in love with an Allure Bridal gown. It would have taken a few months to order the dress but the owner allowed me to take her only floor sample, which happened to fit me perfectly, no alteration needed.

I received tons of compliments on my dress. I just wish i could wear it again, I felt like a real life princess. Thank you to Vivid for making this possible.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kelsey 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Like being on SYTTD

Everyone was so kind and easy to work with. I was so nervous of feeling let down during the experience but I didn鈥檛 at all! It was so much better than I could have imagined. Just like my very own episode of SYTTD!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Dear Kelsey,
    We are so honored to have you as part of our Family!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your review means so much to our team!
    Your Bridal Family