7 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

User Photos
todo alt text
Bride (1)
7 Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

I had an incredible experience with my appointment at Vivid Bridal Boutique! The store has a beautiful selection for brides of varying interests and sizes. Susana listened to everything I was looking for, and she was above and beyond professional. I highly recommend making an appointment at Vivid Bridal to find your dress and get a special experience!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Susanna and Lakiesha gave me the best bridal store experience I’ve had by far. They were attentive and clearly had a wealth of knowledge about bridal gowns at their disposal to help me make the best decisions about accessories and tailoring my gown. Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress at Vivid Bridal Boutique.
I bought my dress a few weeks ago And couldn’t be happier. I was a bit nervous & discouraged after an unsatisfactory visit to another boutique but from the moment I walked in the door at Vivid everything was perfect! The environment is beautiful and comfortable . The staff makes you feel like your at home. I got the honor to work with Susana. Ms. Susana is amazing !! She really listened and was so helpful. It was like shopping with my big sister or favorite tia ( aunt ) . All the dresses I tried on were gorgeous but it was down 2 beautiful wedding dresses. Susana let me try on the dresses over 3-4 time each . She took her time with me & was always honest. Do yourself a favor if you want an amazing experience & to find the wedding dress of your dreams stop by Vivid Bridal Boutique 1st ! You can thank me later ;)

Profile Picture Yocasta, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

during my visit we had some family issues's they handled it like it was nothing. after all the shops i went to i never thought i would find the dress of my dreams, but they just knew what i wanted, never made me try on a dress that did not fit my vision.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at the newly opened Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge, VA. The adorable, spacious boutique had a variety of dresses of all styles including some bridesmaid dresses. The owner, Susana, was so sweet and welcoming. She made sure my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. My bridal consultant, Cassandra, was absolutely amazing. She was professional, patient, and knowledgeable. She listened to every pro and con I had about each dress, she explained the difference between white dresses and ivory dresses (believe it or not there’s a huge difference), how to bustle the dress, and overall made me feel comfortable and in the end helped me choose the dress of my dreams! I look forward to continue working with them through alterations, accessory choices, final fittings, etc. I can’t thank the Vivid Bridal team enough for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a great bridal experience with a welcoming, supportive team, I would highly recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge!

Profile Picture Hope, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew what dress I wanted to try and scheduled my appointment. My team was great and didn’t pressure me into the dress everyone knew was mine before I did. I love that they gave me all the time I needed to make my choice. I loved the appointments were 90 minutes instead of standard hour allowing me to try other dresses and finally take pictures in my dress! Always friendly on the phone no matter who answers!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/15/18, 1 Review