Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Michelle A. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Qweeen Simone!

The most amazing dress shopping experience I’ve ever had! This was my fourth time trying on dresses and the bridal consultant, Simone, was so sweet! She was incredibly personable and interacted with not only me but with my entire entourage - she felt more like a close friend than a consultant! She’s funny, patient, and was very much a part of the hype squad! Thank you so much Simone for helping me find the most important dress I’ll ever wear. I will hold that moment forever in my heart. If you’re a bride looking for that personable, heart fluttering experience of Saying Yes To The Dress, go to Vivid. They have an amazing selection and they’re consultants will help you find the dress that shows off the most radiant version of you for your big day. Thank you so much Vivid, and thank you so much Simone for the most heartwarming experience I’ve felt since my engagement! Love from a Vivid Bride -Michelle

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your heart warming words! I really appreciate them, you and your family were absolutely amazing and the perfect people to have around you on your special day! I am so fortunate to have been apart of the process with you and can't wait to see you all again! :) With love, Simone and Vivid team
    Rebecca I. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Fabulous, easy and fun!

Simone was knowledgeable, lovely and patient. Our experience was extremely relaxed and enjoyable the entire time. I found THE dress and had a great time with friends and family.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was absolutely great working with you loves! You are STUNNING and can't wait to have you back in the shop! :)
    -Much love, Simone and Vivid team
    Helania F. Getting married on 07/21/2023

I love my dress

I went to more than one store and my eye just kept coming back to Vivids dress! I love the clean and simple look the dress gives as well as the glam factor. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress. I also love that you don’t have to pay for the dress all up front to get stated. My wedding is next summer and I am going to look so stunning in my dress! Thank you Vivid for all your help.
  • Jaymee
    Jaymee G. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Absolutely Amazing!!

I had the best experience here, they were kind and professional and care about you and they listen. This is one of the only good things that has come from this past month and a half for me as things have been very rough lately in life. I had Simone helping me and she is an absolute doll, I loved her and even the rest of the crew there. Thank you for everything and all the help. I'm in love with my dress and I'm now a Vivid Bride!
    Stephanie S. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Found My Dream Dress

I felt so cared for by the end of my appointment, I truly felt like Shri became my best friend during the process of picking out and trying on dresses. She helped me find my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier. The boutique is very beautiful and both of the girls working that day were so kind and attentive. 10/10, highly recommend!

Dear Stephanie,
    You are SO sweet! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom, and helping you find your dream dress :) You are going to be such a beautiful bride and I can't wait for your dress to arrive to the store!! XOXO, Shri
    Halsey O. Getting married on 04/21/2023

Amazing!!!

I had an amazing experience at Vivid Bridal. They carried a designer I was interested in and when I called to get more information I spoke to Melissa on the phone. She was so kind and answered all my questions and reassured me they carried dresses I would fit in (I am a street size 14/16 and was super worried about this.) I was able to make an after hours appointment where it was just me and my guests, and the second we walked in we felt so welcomed. Melissa was AMAZING to work with and made me and my guests feel so comfortable. There was no shortage of dresses I could fit in to try on, and I was so excited to say yes to my dress! Would recommend to any bride, my bridesmaids were even saying they wanted to come back for whenever they wanted to go dress shopping, lol! Thank you so much for such an incredible experience!
  • Megan
    Megan Getting married on 03/25/2023

Best Decision Ever!

This past weekend Simone helped me pick out the perfect dress and I would recommend every bride do the same. When I arrived, she had picked out beautiful dresses that were all just what I was looking for. The whole experience felt so personal, like we had the whole boutique to ourselves, and I could tell Simone knew exactly what I needed. This was so much better than my first experience wedding dress shopping and it was the perfect place to find my dress!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan, you and your family were amazing to work with! You are a stunning bride and can't to see you back at the store! Congrats again! :)
    -Much Love, Simone
  • Jen
    Jen R. Getting married on 02/11/2023

Vivid Bridal Boutique is Amazing!

I made an appointment with Vivid at the encouragement of my best friend. I'd already had one appointment with another bridal store and it was very disappointing, so I went into this appointment without much hope. When I arrived I was immediately greeted by the manager and my stylist, Simone. I showed them the dress I'd previously tried on and explained what I liked and didn't like about it. Simone went to work pulling gowns. The second gown I tried on was exquisite -- similar to the gown I tried in the other store, but so much better! I loved the fit and when Simone placed the veil on me I looked in the mirror and burst into tears of joy! It was my dress. Simone had truly paid attention to my wants in a gown and she delivered. Thank you Vivid Bridal and Simone! I am a thrilled Bride-to-be!!
    Analease K. Getting married on 12/17/2022

The best experience!

Simone, I cannot put into words how thankful I am for you. You turned my dream into a reality. I keep looking at the pictures on my phone of me trying on the dress and getting emotional because I felt like a princess. You gave me undivided attention & made sure I found the one.

The entire shop and staff is amazing. The most beautiful dresses I’ve ever seen.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello lovely! Thank you so much for your kind words, you all were an amazing group to work with and I am so happy I was able to be apart of such a beautiful process with you! I can't wait to see you all again! :)
    With love, Simone and Vivid Team
  • Celeste
    Celeste J. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Great customer service

Shri did an amazing job! She was so helpful and I really felt comfortable asking her questions.

Dear Celeste,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with, and are going to be SUCH a stunning bride!
    XOXO, Shri
  • Brittany
    Brittany Getting married on 11/26/2022

Best experience ever

Due to my family being oversees I had my appointment by myself and they treated me like family! So professional and so patient. They went above and beyond for me and I am so thankful! So proud to be a vivid bride! Special thanks to Simone for her kindness and guidance you made my appointment so special!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much lovely for your beautiful words, you were such a joy to work with and looked absolutely STUNNING in your dream dress! So happy I was able to be apart of the process1;0
    -With love, Simone and Vivid Team
    Rachel P. Getting married on 11/20/2022

I said yes!

What an amazing experience this was with Vivid Bridal!! Not only were they incredibly helpful but their kindness and attentiveness was phenomenal. Simone found my dream dress for me and the moment I put it on I knew it was the one. Thank you to the incredible staff at Vivid Bridal for making this such an unforgettable experience!!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Rachel, We so much appreciate your amazing review! It was our absolute pleasure to be part of your special day. We couldn't be happier to call you a Vivid Bride. Much Love, from us to you ❤️
    Erika H. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Truly genuine experience

The minute we walked in the store Melissa greeted us and made us feel instantly welcome. Shopping for wedding dresses as a plus size woman is very intimidating and uncomfortable. Vivid has a very large selection of bigger dresses to try on. Melissa picked two dress to start that were absolutely beautiful and instantly top contenders. She is your best friend and biggest advocate. Truly enjoyed my experience at vivid and found the one!!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much, Erika!! I loved every minute of our time together, and can't wait to see you again when your gorgeous gown comes in! You and your guests were so amazing - please tell them all hi for me! Much love, Melissa
  • Hayley
    Hayley S. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Love, Love, Love

Such a great experience! Simone made me feel extremely comfortable and also provided great feedback and suggestions throughout the process. I’m so happy I stopped by and found my dream dress!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Hayley, thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you were able to come by and we could find a beautiful dress for your important day! :) Much love! - Simone
    Crystle A. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Great dress shopping experience!

I loved my experience dress shopping experience at Vivid Bridal Boutique! Melissa was so helpful and I'm so happy she helped me find my perfect wedding dress!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Crystle!! It was such a wonderful time!! I can't wait to see you again when your beautiful dress arrives! Much love, Melissa
    Ashley Getting married on 10/08/2022

Shri is simply amazing!

Shri is simply amazing! She made the wedding dress shopping process a literal breeze. She was not pushy and listened to everything I was interested in and took that information and found beautiful dresses. I would highly recommend Vivid Bridal to my family and friends! The whole team is awesome as well!

Dear Ashley,
    You are too kind :) You were so awesome to work with and it was such a pleasure to meet your family as well (in-person and on Facetime LOL!) - I wish you all the happiness in the world, on your special day and forever!
    XOXO, Shri
    Rachelle P. Getting married on 10/08/2022

So wonderful

This boutique was actually the first place I went to find my dress. They texted me before to get information in order to have styles I liked already pulled for my appointment. They were very informative, helpful, responsive and encouraging, especially Simone. I felt welcome and beautiful every time I walked in. The dress I chose was the very first I tried on. It shows how well they took my responses and applied them to the choices they gave me. So very excited I got my dress from Vivid.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Rachelle, thank you so much for your kind words, you were a delight to work with and so happy we found your dream dress!! :)
    -Simone
    Allison Getting married on 10/08/2022

Found my gown & new friends!

The customer service at Vivid Bridal Boutique is unmatched and their selection of gowns is jaw dropping. The most beautiful gowns that I tried on after shopping at 3 other stores! I’m so grateful that I discovered this hidden gem of a bridal boutique, and shoutout to Shri for making this a shopping experience that I’ll never want to forget! 💗

Dear Allison,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you to find your dream wedding dress :) You have such a beautiful and genuine soul, you deserve the best AND more! All of your angels were with you during our appointment hun, now I can't wait until your special day! XOXO, Shri
    Erin M. Getting married on 09/04/2022

Shrinal from Vivid helped me find my dream dress!

I went to Vivid after trying 5 other bridal stores, and found my dream dress there! I had the best dress shopping experience in their adorable boutique. Shrinal from the Vivid bridal team is amazing, she found the perfect gown for me. She reached out before my visit to discuss what style of dress I was looking for, when I got there she had already pulled several beautiful gowns for me to try. The third one I tried was the one! Shrinal found a beautiful belt and veil to go with it that completed my vision. The shop is so cute and the team is so helpful and friendly, I highly recommend Vivid Bridal to any soon to be bride!

Dear Erin,
    You are the sweetest ever!! Your words mean so much to myself and everyone at Vivid Bridal :) I'm so excited for your dress to arrive to the store, one step closer to your special day!! XOXO, Shri
    Kate Getting married on 09/04/2022

Helpful, sweet people, and beautiful dresses!

I am so happy I went here to look for dresses- Melissa was so helpful and had styles already pulled for me based off of my Pinterest board I’ve been creating for years! All of the dresses I tried on were absolutely stunning. Truly a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much, Kate!! I absolutely loved our time together, and I'm so glad we could bring your Pinterest board to life!! Much love, Melissa
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda E. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Wonder Experience!

Vivid Bridal Boutique is everything I imagined dress shopping would be. Super friendly, helpful and informative. The environment is cozy and welcoming. I’m so glad I came across this boutique.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Yolanda, Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. It means the world to us :) Your wedding dress is gorgeous and you are going to look stunning on you special day. Welcome to our bridal family! Much Love, from us to you!
    Katherine Getting married on 08/06/2022

Beautiful experience

I had the most beautiful time at Vivid Bridal. At first I didn’t really know what style of dress I wanted but Simone listened to my vision and selected the perfect dresses for me to try on. She was very patient and encouraging throughout the whole process. Simone picked out the dress that brought my vision to life and it was an easy decision. The whole staff at Vivid was so kind to me and my family, and worked patiently with me to explain how I could customize it and assure me that my dress would arrive on time. I highly recommend Vivid, as they are a truly professional and kind.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Katherine! Thank you so much for your kind words, I greatly appreciate them! You and your family were absolutely amazing to work with and I am so happy we could make your dream a reality! Can't wait to see you again! :)
    Much love, Simone
  • Alondra
    Alondra H. Getting married on 07/21/2022

Loved, loved, loved this boutique

This was the first store I had ever visited to look at & be able to try on an actual wedding dress. I was welcomed with so much love and excitement at this beautiful store! I found my dress on day 1 but because it was the first time trying on dresses I didn’t know if my happy tears came from knowing the dress was ‘The One’ or if it was more so happiness from being able play dress up and love the way I looked. Needless to say, I went back 2 weeks later to seal the deal and try this dress back on because I just knew it was the one. Shri was the best!!!! She understood everything that I wanted and let me continue exploring all the options available. Ugh, I just love this store. Can’t wait to go back and try on my dress for alterations. ❤️

Dear Alondra,
    You are such a sweetheart!!! You and your mom were so much fun to work with, and it's such a pleasure for me to be a part of your special wedding journey!! Myself, and the ladies at Vivid Bridal love you so much! I can't wait for your dress to arrive! XOXO, Shri
    Kala C. Getting married on 06/26/2022

Easy Breezy!

I sm so greatful that i went to Vivid. I really apreciated Melissa and the rest of the staff. They were so professional and patient with me. I was feeling like i would never find a dress and I found one! I am so relieved! I think Vivid is doing right by thier clients by the way they are experienced and just obviously love what they do. Great place!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Kala!! It was such an awesome experience finding you the perfect dress! You look absolutely incredible, and I'm so glad your daughter was here to make such amazing memories! Much love, Melissa
  • Eleni
    Eleni M. Getting married on 06/24/2022

Happily Ever After!

What a joy it was to visit VIVID Bridal Boutique with our daughter while visiting Woodbridge! We had heard very positive things about Melissa and the store and could not have been happier with the attention given our daughter as she searched for the perfect wedding dress! The store's inventory is large and Melissa was patient and honest as our daughter tried on dresses several times in the months prior to our visit - and again when we were there. Finding the right dress is SO important for a bride, and she must also feel confident that all will go well with the ordering and altering of the dress. Vivid Bridal Boutique and Melissa made everything so easy and memorable!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you all!! I can not wait until her gorgeous gown arrives to the store! Much love, Melissa