21 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

Bridal Belts (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
21 Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

Thank you so much for helping me make my day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Gicanda, 6/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Victoria was so helpful to me when I visited Vivid Bridal Boutique. She was listening and she heard exactly what I was looking for in a dream wedding dress. She was so patient and kind, I really recommend her and Vivid Bridal for anyone looking for a top-notch experience for finding a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Victoria was the best consultant I could have ever hoped to work with. She made the day so stress free and perfect and I found my dream dress! Can’t wait till it comes in and I get to wear it down the aisle!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I truly cannot say enough good things about the Vivid Bridal Staff!! From the very beginning, they were so patient, humble, kind, and super knowledgeable. I have been dress shopping once prior to coming to Vivid and to say that the other shop made the experience stressful is an understatement.

First of all, the boutique is the cutest thing ever. Then you’re greeted by the staff who are excited and ready to get started right away!

I worked with Susana who is the owner and absolute best! She listens to what you want and also what she hears you describing. Honestly, every dress she was pulled was stunning but my budget wouldn’t have allowed for 6+ dresses.

After you try on a few, she tells you to pick your top two and here comes the fun part... veils and accessories! She knew exactly what to pull and I felt like a real bride! At the end, she was not pushy and told me to think on it, if needed. (Well I didn’t need too!) I said yes to the dress right there with my mom's help and we celebrated there with a glass of champagne! I could not be more excited to be a Vivid Bride!! Love this shop! (Added bonus they have their own alteration shop in house and the woman is magic!)

Profile Picture ashley, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

So thankful for all of the help I received! Victoria was absolutely fabulous!!! The owner was amazing too! I am very happy to be a vivid bride.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love this place. It’s beautiful and peaceful and Susana is amazing. She had great advice and recommendations for other vendors.

Profile Picture Marti, 11/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Susana and all the ladies at Vivid Bridal Boutique were absolutely wonderful! I am happy to say that I am a Vivid Bride!

Profile Picture Christine , 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vivid Bridal and Casandra are fantastic! As a “curvy” girl, I had been having a hard time finding a store that carries sample sizes that I could get over my hips. Cassandra worked so hard to find me the sizes I needed, and was very helpful and honest during my appointment. I walked away with the PERFECT dress and can’t wait to continue working with Vivid Bridal for my alterations.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Susana was wonderful and really catered her dress recommendations to my wedding's particular needs (a tropical beach wedding). She guessed the dress I would end up buying on her 2nd try! This was easily the most enjoyable and relaxing dress fitting, as well as the only successful one, that I'd ever been too. The store is also very chic and the dressing rooms are spacious with a large mirror and stand for each bride- this really made the try-on experience so comfortable and I didn't need to wait for other brides to clear the mirror space. Last but not least, the trunk shows at Vivid are fantastic. I purchased a Theia dress during their trunk show at Vivid and it was one of only a few shows in the US. Susana lined up some amazing and difficult to get designers! I would highly recommend this boutique, it was easily my favorite place and I now have my dream wedding dress!

Profile Picture Sophia, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm absolutely thrilled with my experience at Vivid Bridal Boutique. My bridal consultant was Emily, she was extremely professional, displayed a thorough understanding of the inventory in the store and made me feel like her priority during my appointment. She was knowledgeable about various dress styles/cuts and made me feel comfortable during the entire process. I found my dress during my very first appointment and couldn't be more thrilled about my gown and about the service I received. I also had the opportunity to meet the owner, Susana, when I went to pick up my gown. She was delightful and remembered my mother and I. Both Emily and Susana pay attention to their clients and remember little details that bigger "box store" bridal boutiques would not. I would recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique to any bride!

Profile Picture Romina, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The service was excellent, the dresses were beautiful and at a good price. I came in thinking it was going to be a long arduous process to find my dress for the wedding. It was easy breezy and beautiful thanks to vivid bridal boutique

Profile Picture Rosa, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vivid Bridal Boutique had so many cute dresses and staff was amazing. I had the pleasure to work with Cassandra, who was very professional and friendly. She gave me very helpful input towards picking the right dress and also beautiful accessories. She will make sure you leave with the right dress for your big day. I checked out about two other stores after my first visit to Vivid, and I just had to go back here because they had the cutest dresses and staff was always welcoming. I am so glad I found this wonderful place. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride

I had an incredible experience with my appointment at Vivid Bridal Boutique! The store has a beautiful selection for brides of varying interests and sizes. Susana listened to everything I was looking for, and she was above and beyond professional. I highly recommend making an appointment at Vivid Bridal to find your dress and get a special experience!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Susanna and Lakiesha gave me the best bridal store experience I’ve had by far. They were attentive and clearly had a wealth of knowledge about bridal gowns at their disposal to help me make the best decisions about accessories and tailoring my gown. Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress at Vivid Bridal Boutique.
I bought my dress a few weeks ago And couldn’t be happier. I was a bit nervous & discouraged after an unsatisfactory visit to another boutique but from the moment I walked in the door at Vivid everything was perfect! The environment is beautiful and comfortable . The staff makes you feel like your at home. I got the honor to work with Susana. Ms. Susana is amazing !! She really listened and was so helpful. It was like shopping with my big sister or favorite tia ( aunt ) . All the dresses I tried on were gorgeous but it was down 2 beautiful wedding dresses. Susana let me try on the dresses over 3-4 time each . She took her time with me & was always honest. Do yourself a favor if you want an amazing experience & to find the wedding dress of your dreams stop by Vivid Bridal Boutique 1st ! You can thank me later ;)

Profile Picture Yocasta, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Susana and her wonderful team specifically Cassandra and Faizah have been amazing throughout my journey of looking for THE DRESS. They helped to streamline what was supposed to be a stressful process and made it enjoyable. They engaged in a 6 month process with the designer of my dress and helped in the customization process for my dress. They went above and beyond to help make my life easier and here are a few instances I can remember. They came to the rescue with my bridesmaids dresses, ordered from a different vendor, by completing alterations for all of them. I had expressed some needs with putting my dress on the day of the wedding and Susana offered to help me the day of to make sure I was comfortable. The Vivid Bridal team always greeted me with smiles on their faces and a longing to genuinely help me. That is what I appreciate about most them. I could tell they genuinely enjoy what they do and that is very hard to find.

Profile Picture Wilhelmina , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

during my visit we had some family issues's they handled it like it was nothing. after all the shops i went to i never thought i would find the dress of my dreams, but they just knew what i wanted, never made me try on a dress that did not fit my vision.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at the newly opened Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge, VA. The adorable, spacious boutique had a variety of dresses of all styles including some bridesmaid dresses. The owner, Susana, was so sweet and welcoming. She made sure my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. My bridal consultant, Cassandra, was absolutely amazing. She was professional, patient, and knowledgeable. She listened to every pro and con I had about each dress, she explained the difference between white dresses and ivory dresses (believe it or not there’s a huge difference), how to bustle the dress, and overall made me feel comfortable and in the end helped me choose the dress of my dreams! I look forward to continue working with them through alterations, accessory choices, final fittings, etc. I can’t thank the Vivid Bridal team enough for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a great bridal experience with a welcoming, supportive team, I would highly recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge!

Profile Picture Hope, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was definitely a great experience, for sure! Can’t complain. Beautiful selection and very professional.

Profile Picture Kenia, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew what dress I wanted to try and scheduled my appointment. My team was great and didn’t pressure me into the dress everyone knew was mine before I did. I love that they gave me all the time I needed to make my choice. I loved the appointments were 90 minutes instead of standard hour allowing me to try other dresses and finally take pictures in my dress! Always friendly on the phone no matter who answers!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/15/18, 1 Review