Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

25 | Woodbridge, VA

25 Reviews for Vivid Bridal Boutique

25 Vivid Bridal Boutique Reviews

Gicanda · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much for helping me make my day unforgettable!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Gicanda, I'm so happy to have meet you and your wonderful family! Thank you so much for visiting our boutique. I'm truly honored to have been a part of your special wedding memories! I look forward to seeing you in your gorgeous dress once it comes in and wish you the best with the rest of your wedding planning! Much love, Victoria XxO
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Victoria was so helpful to me when I visited Vivid Bridal Boutique. She was listening and she heard exactly what I was looking for in a dream wedding dress. She was so patient and kind, I really recommend her and Vivid Bridal for anyone looking for a top-notch experience for finding a wedding dress!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your sweet review! The pleasure was truly all mine. I'm so happy for this phase of your wedding journey to be complete and to have been a part of your special moment! Welcome to our Vivid Family <3 You're going to make a gorgeous bride! XxO, Victoria
  • Marta

Marta · Getting married on 08/15/2019

From the moment I stepped into the store, I knew I was going to find my dress here! Our consultant, Susana was nothing more than perfect! I set an appointment and had the whole boutique for myself.The dress I selected was strapless, and for my ceremony I needed the top of my body to be more covered. Susana suggested to incorporate sleeves onto the dress that I liked, and then fell in love with after she pinned the sleeves to my dress. I definitely felt my "Bridal moment" when I said yes to my dress! Highly recommend to any bride struggling to find a dress!

Vivid Bridal Boutique 1
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 2

Lyndsey · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Victoria was the best consultant I could have ever hoped to work with. She made the day so stress free and perfect and I found my dream dress! Can’t wait till it comes in and I get to wear it down the aisle!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Lyndsey, I can not thank you enough for your sweet words! It means so much to hear that you enjoyed your dress shopping experience here! It was such a joy working with you and I'm honored to have been able to help you find the dress of your dreams! I can't wait to see you in it again, too! Much love, Victoria <3
  • ashley

ashley · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I truly cannot say enough good things about the Vivid Bridal Staff!! From the very beginning, they were so patient, humble, kind, and super knowledgeable. I have been dress shopping once prior to coming to Vivid and to say that the other shop made the experience stressful is an understatement.

First of all, the boutique is the cutest thing ever. Then you’re greeted by the staff who are excited and ready to get started right away!

I worked with Susana who is the owner and absolute best! She listens to what you want and also what she hears you describing. Honestly, every dress she was pulled was stunning but my budget wouldn’t have allowed for 6+ dresses.

After you try on a few, she tells you to pick your top two and here comes the fun part... veils and accessories! She knew exactly what to pull and I felt like a real bride! At the end, she was not pushy and told me to think on it, if needed. (Well I didn’t need too!) I said yes to the dress right there with my mom's help and we celebrated there with a glass of champagne! I could not be more excited to be a Vivid Bride!! Love this shop! (Added bonus they have their own alteration shop in house and the woman is magic!)

Sent on 08/02/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words! You are so amazing and we had a wonderful time with you! Can't wait to see you again! Much love, Susana

Jessica · Getting married on 03/02/2019

So thankful for all of the help I received! Victoria was absolutely fabulous!!! The owner was amazing too! I am very happy to be a vivid bride.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Jessica, thank you for your sweet words! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family, YOU all were fabulous! I can't wait to see your completed bridal look because I just know that you are going to a knockout of a bride!! Welcome to our Vivid Family, we are so honored to have you. ~ Victoria, XxO

Marti · Getting married on 11/16/2018

Love this place. It’s beautiful and peaceful and Susana is amazing. She had great advice and recommendations for other vendors.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Marti, Thank you so much for your sweet words! It has been such a pleasure and I can't wait to see you again!! Much love, Susana

Christine · Getting married on 11/11/2018

Susana and all the ladies at Vivid Bridal Boutique were absolutely wonderful! I am happy to say that I am a Vivid Bride!

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Christine, Thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure it has been all ours!! Welcome to our bridal family! Much love, Susana

Jenna · Getting married on 11/09/2018

Vivid Bridal and Casandra are fantastic! As a “curvy” girl, I had been having a hard time finding a store that carries sample sizes that I could get over my hips. Cassandra worked so hard to find me the sizes I needed, and was very helpful and honest during my appointment. I walked away with the PERFECT dress and can’t wait to continue working with Vivid Bridal for my alterations.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna you are so sweet! We appreciate your kind words and we can't see how everything all comes together with your final bridal look! Much luck with the rest of the wedding planning! Welcome to the Vivid Family <3 Love Always, Cassandra

Sophia · Getting married on 10/27/2018

Susana was wonderful and really catered her dress recommendations to my wedding's particular needs (a tropical beach wedding). She guessed the dress I would end up buying on her 2nd try! This was easily the most enjoyable and relaxing dress fitting, as well as the only successful one, that I'd ever been too. The store is also very chic and the dressing rooms are spacious with a large mirror and stand for each bride- this really made the try-on experience so comfortable and I didn't need to wait for other brides to clear the mirror space. Last but not least, the trunk shows at Vivid are fantastic. I purchased a Theia dress during their trunk show at Vivid and it was one of only a few shows in the US. Susana lined up some amazing and difficult to get designers! I would highly recommend this boutique, it was easily my favorite place and I now have my dream wedding dress!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Sophia, Thank you so much for your kind words!! You are so amazing! It was my pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see you again!! Welcome to our family! And can I just say... YOU LOOK STUNNING ON YOUR WEDDING GOWN!!!! Much love, Susana

Romina · Married on 10/07/2018

I'm absolutely thrilled with my experience at Vivid Bridal Boutique. My bridal consultant was Emily, she was extremely professional, displayed a thorough understanding of the inventory in the store and made me feel like her priority during my appointment. She was knowledgeable about various dress styles/cuts and made me feel comfortable during the entire process. I found my dress during my very first appointment and couldn't be more thrilled about my gown and about the service I received. I also had the opportunity to meet the owner, Susana, when I went to pick up my gown. She was delightful and remembered my mother and I. Both Emily and Susana pay attention to their clients and remember little details that bigger "box store" bridal boutiques would not. I would recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique to any bride!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Romina, Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. It means so much to us! It was our pleasure having you at Vivid Bridal Boutique! You and your family are amazing! Your dress is gorgeous and you look stunning! We can't wait to see your wedding pictures :) Much Love, Susana

Rosa · Married on 10/06/2018

The service was excellent, the dresses were beautiful and at a good price. I came in thinking it was going to be a long arduous process to find my dress for the wedding. It was easy breezy and beautiful thanks to vivid bridal boutique

Sent on 01/25/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Rosa, It was so lovely to work with you and we are so lucky you are a Vivid bride! I loved meeting your family and helping you find your dream dress! XO Emily

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique had so many cute dresses and staff was amazing. I had the pleasure to work with Cassandra, who was very professional and friendly. She gave me very helpful input towards picking the right dress and also beautiful accessories. She will make sure you leave with the right dress for your big day. I checked out about two other stores after my first visit to Vivid, and I just had to go back here because they had the cutest dresses and staff was always welcoming. I am so glad I found this wonderful place. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Erika, we are so happy that you decided to come back and see us! We so appreciate your kind words and we can't see how everything all comes together with your final bridal look! Welcome to the Vivid Family!! Much love, Vivid Bridal Boutique <3

Elaina · Married on 09/29/2018

I have had nothing but a great experience with Vivid! They have a beautiful store, and the kindest staff! I knew they sold the designer I loved (Stella York) and had my dream dress in the store when I came in for my appointment and altered it to fit me perfectly. I can't thank Vivid enough!

Vivid Bridal Boutique 3
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 4
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 5

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

I have so many great things to say about Vivid Bridal Boutique but I'll keep this short. Susana and her team are AMAZING! To say I had a major wedding dress emergency about a month before my wedding is an understatement. The dress I had been waiting for did not work out and my mom had called around to 5 other shops in the area who all turned her down because the wedding was only a month away! Not only did Susana take my moms call and had us come in, but she found my dream dress in Italy and had it shipped over! The dress was about 10 sizes too large, but is this a problem for Susana? Nope! She had her tailor (can't remember her name but she's also amazing) measure me and the dress was ready for my first fitting a week later. The dress fit perfectly after the first fitting and I was able to take it home 2 weeks before my wedding! This process took about 4 - 5 weeks in total which is really unheard of. The entire team at Vivid's Bridal is friendly and genuinely happy for you. You feel as though you are part of the family there. Once a Vivid Bride always a Vivid Bride! So if you are in a bind or just looking for a gorgeous dress, please give Susana at Vivid a call. She's a miracle worker!

Vivid Bridal Boutique 6
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 7
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 8
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 9

Ciara · Married on 09/01/2018

Funny story about this bridal shop. My husband kept mentioning this shop near his job and said for me to go. I kept saying ok and never made an attempt. One day my bridesmaids made an impromptu plan to try a few dresses, since at the time I had still had not shopped for one.
    I look online and call a couple of shops of which I was turned down for the last min call for an appointment. But then, I called Vivid’s and Susana answered my call and was delighted to make an appointment, even offered to extend her day for that time to accommodate my last min request.
    We were warmly welcomed upon arrival, and Susana showed me different options even if it were not my style because she said it can look completely different on than on the rack.
    I fell in love with this Justin Alexander dress immediately! It was elegant and it was my vision. Since, this was my first shop; I decided I’d wait on making a decision. With a busy lifestyle and mom of four, I had not scheduled any where else. Susana followed up with a call to inquire on my dress shopping, and the rest is memories for a lifetime, I had said yes to the dress!! When I explained to my husband where I found it. He said that’s where I’ve been saying to go, and at that moment I knew it was meant for me and I was making the right decision. I could not thank her, Cassandra, and the seamtrist enough for completing my vision and making my big day a dream come true! I felt like a true queen and had endless compliments on my dress/bird cage veil.
    Thanks again, proud to be a Vivid Bride!

Vivid Bridal Boutique 10
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 17
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 18
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 19

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

I had an incredible experience with my appointment at Vivid Bridal Boutique! The store has a beautiful selection for brides of varying interests and sizes. Susana listened to everything I was looking for, and she was above and beyond professional. I highly recommend making an appointment at Vivid Bridal to find your dress and get a special experience!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Miranda, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family! You look so stunning in your dress and we can't wait to see you again for the alterations!! We miss you already! Much love, Susana

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Susanna and Lakiesha gave me the best bridal store experience I’ve had by far. They were attentive and clearly had a wealth of knowledge about bridal gowns at their disposal to help me make the best decisions about accessories and tailoring my gown. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Jillian, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting you!! You are amazing and WOW that dress on you is just out of this world!!! Great choice! We will be here for you every step of the way! Much love, Susana and Lakeisha
  • Y

Yocasta · Married on 06/28/2018

I said yes to the dress at Vivid Bridal Boutique.
    I bought my dress a few weeks ago And couldn’t be happier. I was a bit nervous & discouraged after an unsatisfactory visit to another boutique but from the moment I walked in the door at Vivid everything was perfect! The environment is beautiful and comfortable . The staff makes you feel like your at home. I got the honor to work with Susana. Ms. Susana is amazing !! She really listened and was so helpful. It was like shopping with my big sister or favorite tia ( aunt ) . All the dresses I tried on were gorgeous but it was down 2 beautiful wedding dresses. Susana let me try on the dresses over 3-4 time each . She took her time with me & was always honest. Do yourself a favor if you want an amazing experience & to find the wedding dress of your dreams stop by Vivid Bridal Boutique 1st ! You can thank me later ;)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Yocasta, Thank you so much for you kind and sweet words. It was our pleasure to work with you! You are such a special girl! We can't wait to see you again and Oh Dear you look amazing on your dress! Much love, Susana
  • W

Wilhelmina · Married on 05/26/2018

Susana and her wonderful team specifically Cassandra and Faizah have been amazing throughout my journey of looking for THE DRESS. They helped to streamline what was supposed to be a stressful process and made it enjoyable. They engaged in a 6 month process with the designer of my dress and helped in the customization process for my dress. They went above and beyond to help make my life easier and here are a few instances I can remember. They came to the rescue with my bridesmaids dresses, ordered from a different vendor, by completing alterations for all of them. I had expressed some needs with putting my dress on the day of the wedding and Susana offered to help me the day of to make sure I was comfortable. The Vivid Bridal team always greeted me with smiles on their faces and a longing to genuinely help me. That is what I appreciate about most them. I could tell they genuinely enjoy what they do and that is very hard to find.

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Wilhelmina, Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. You are a delight to work with and we enjoyed every second of it :) We can't wait to see the pictures of your magical day. Much Love, Susana

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

during my visit we had some family issues's they handled it like it was nothing. after all the shops i went to i never thought i would find the dress of my dreams, but they just knew what i wanted, never made me try on a dress that did not fit my vision.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Gina, Thank you so much for your kind words! You are an amazing person and we love that you chose Vivid Bridal Boutique to be part of your special day! Can't wait to see you again! Warm wishes, Susana

Hope · Married on 11/29/2017

I found my dream dress at the newly opened Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge, VA. The adorable, spacious boutique had a variety of dresses of all styles including some bridesmaid dresses. The owner, Susana, was so sweet and welcoming. She made sure my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. My bridal consultant, Cassandra, was absolutely amazing. She was professional, patient, and knowledgeable. She listened to every pro and con I had about each dress, she explained the difference between white dresses and ivory dresses (believe it or not there’s a huge difference), how to bustle the dress, and overall made me feel comfortable and in the end helped me choose the dress of my dreams! I look forward to continue working with them through alterations, accessory choices, final fittings, etc. I can’t thank the Vivid Bridal team enough for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a great bridal experience with a welcoming, supportive team, I would highly recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Vivid Bridal Boutique 20

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Hope, Thank you so much for your amazing words! It was such a pleasure to meet you!! You look amazing in your wedding dress! Much love, Vivid Bridal Team

Kenia · Getting married on 03/02/2019

It was definitely a great experience, for sure! Can’t complain. Beautiful selection and very professional.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Kenia, we are so happy to hear that you had such as an outstanding experience here with us! It means so much to us to hear that. Welcome to our Vivid Family, we are so happy to have you! Much love from us to you, Vivid Bridal Boutique <3

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

I knew what dress I wanted to try and scheduled my appointment. My team was great and didn’t pressure me into the dress everyone knew was mine before I did. I love that they gave me all the time I needed to make my choice. I loved the appointments were 90 minutes instead of standard hour allowing me to try other dresses and finally take pictures in my dress! Always friendly on the phone no matter who answers!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Vivid Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Jamie, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you find your dream gown. We can't wait to see you again! Welcome to our Vivid family! Warm wishes, Vivid Bridal Boutique