I.G.B Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

I.G.B Entertainment is a wedding DJ company that provides DJ services throughout Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas. This family-owned company specializes in matching the ideal music to your wedding day; ensuring your day is just how you've envisioned it. I.G.B Entertainment will go the extra mile to make sure you receive family treatment on your special day.

Experience
Owner and DJ of I.G.B Entertainment, Ian Bernal, developed a passion for music in his early years and was able to transform his passion into an exciting career. Throughout his experience performing in a variety of venues, from nightclubs to private events, he's learned to adapt his music for each event. He aims to please you and entertain your guests with an exceptional performance on your special day.

I.G.B Entertainment strives to provide an experience that you will never forget. To ensure your DJ experience is perfectly personalized, I.G.B. Entertainment offers two DJ packages which can include:

• Consultation
  • Light Show with Lazers
  • photobooth
  • Dry Ice Machine
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Christine M. Married on 05/29/2022

An awesome experience!

My husband and I booked I.G.B Entertainment for our wedding this past May and we couldn’t have been happier! Ian was so awesome and accommodating. I feel like he was the vendor I hadn’t had a chance to talk with a ton before the wedding (that was just because I was busy, he was always very responsive) and somehow he still made our wedding vision happen! He took such care to make sure he knew how to pronounce the names of each person in the wedding party and was just so thoughtful. He kept everything running smoothly and was the perfect Emcee for the evening! Definitely book him for your event, you won’t be disappointed!
  • Ivy
    Ivy Married on 02/19/2022

Perfectionist, reassuring and flexible is an understatement

I.G.B Entertainment was amazing for us! My wife and I had a great experience working with Ian. From timelines, professionalism and ease to work with everything was perfect. Even when I made a mistake on timing in the itinerary, Ian worked around that. Definitely reassuring in the face of stress and everything turned out more than perfect. Thanks for being patient with me man! Music was on point, phenomenal MC and just a cool/collected presenece. Uplighting and the dry ice were perfect additions to our special night. Can't thank you enough for making our day better than what we could have ever dreamed.
  • Angie
    Angie C. Married on 07/17/2021

Best deejay ever!

Ian gave us quality service at a great price. He added extra services above & beyond what we requested. He was flexible and added extra services that we hadn't even considered. He went out of his way to make the day perfect & tailor it around the taste of the bride & groom. He was very professional. Even though it down poured in the middle of the ceremony, he just rolled with it and made the best of it, moving all of his equipment & re-setting in a dryer location. He did all he could to make the day amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

I.G.B Entertainment 1
Exclusive
I.G.B Entertainment 2
Gift
Let us introduce you to a popular add-on brides and grooms are incorporating into their ceremony/reception. I.G.B Entertainment now offers a limited time free Dry Ice Experience using our new CHAUVET Nimbus Dry Ice Machine. Similar to a fog machine, this chauvet creates a Low-Lying Cloud Effect that wraps around the dance floor, creating breath taking moments with the ones you love.

Pricing

Vivid Bridal Boutique Vivid Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I.G.B. will set the tone to the perfect wedding party! Whatever style of music you will like to have on your wedding this is the DJ to hire. Make sure you talk to I.G.B. before you make a decision on this very important aspect of your special day. You will not regret it :) There's definitely two things that everyone will remember about your wedding: The bride's the dress and the music!

Northern Virginia Fairfax, VA, 22032
703-490-2486
Location of (I.G.B Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding