I.G.B Entertainment Reviews

18 Reviews for I.G.B Entertainment

• Jim

Jim Siachos · Married on 12/08/2019

Awesome DJ - great experience

Ian is extremely professional, fun, and friendly. He did everything to perfection and was helpful throughout.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Dayro

Dayro José · Married on 12/08/2019

Everything was Perfect

He’s really professional and versatile about music. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/08/2019

Doina Alexei · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome DJ!

Ian is extremely professional, accommodating and knows how to turn a wedding into a fun party! We requested a projector and a few well timed videos to be played at different points throughout the reception- he coordinated this to perfection! Everyone had a great time! Sound was great and his introduction of our wedding party was exactly what we wanted given that each pair had a different intro song.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Em Greenwood

Em Greenwood · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible

Having the right person MCing our wild wedding was KEY to the success of the party. Ian was the right person. 💯!
    He is professional, smart, prepared and wonderful! Our guests have commented that our reception was the best they had ever been to! The dance floor was never empty and everyone partied harder than I’ve ever seen them party before! Not only was the music perfect, Ian has the most perfect DJ announcer voice to make the party a completely immersive experience. He took what we like and ran with it, I could not have been more thrilled! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 🚀👍🌻🍾🍾

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Wedding with the perfect DJ!

We hired Ian Bernal after an extensive review and discussion with many audio/sound/DJ specialists. Ian demonstrated the necessary level of knowledge, experience and charisma that matched our very demanding wedding crowd. He came to our meetings prepared and really impressed me personally. As an engineer that spent some time in the broadcast engineering space, I understood what makes a competent sound guy. He actually stated that his #1 job was to play the music and themes selected by the bride & groom as well as keeping the dance floor full at all times. We selected the music for the wedding from two separate playlists – the primary list from the bride and groom and the secondary one from me (the FOB). He used the primary list and complemented it with songs from the secondary playlist that we shared with him using Spotify. Ian is constantly paying attention to the dance floor to make sure that the music is compatible with the crowd. He demonstrated his professionalism throughout the night. We are very pleased with Ian's work and dedication. Everyone loved his work. I would hire him again without any hesitation!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Valerie · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommended

Ian was amazing and really helped make our special day come together and be exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Janet

Janet Hume · Married on 11/03/2018

Good value and a great person!

I would definitely recommend Ian to anyone looking for a quality DJ at a reasonable price. He was very responsive, professional, and conscientious. And most importantly, he kept the party upbeat and fun! We purchased the no-frills package for 5 hours, and held our wedding in Shenandoah National Park, at the Skyland Lodge.

I appreciated that Ian worked with us to deliver just the right amount of MC'ing - I requested no entrance announcements/introductions, and just a minimum amount of crowd control (ie: directing guests when the buffet was open, announcing last call for the bar, etc.). We basically just wanted a microphone available for speeches, and fun, upbeat music to play when the dancing started. Ian interpreted our wishes immediately, and he even chose some lovely background music to play during dinner. Thank you Ian!

Sent on 11/26/2018

I.G.B Entertainment's reply:

You are so very welcome Janet! It was a pleasure being part of your ceremony! I appeciete your review and am glad that you were completely satified with I.G.B Entertainment's services. Enjoy your Holiday season as newly weds!

Maya · Married on 09/29/2018

Great DJ - easy to work with

We booked IGB a few months before our wedding. Ian was great to work with and was able to do everything online, which was super convenient. During the wedding, he was accommodating and played music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night, including some fun salsa tunes. We definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Alan · Married on 09/22/2018

Great music and professional performance

Ian provided all the right elements to a great night: fantastic music, set-up, decor and groove to the night!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

Ian did a great job! He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He asked questions before the day so he could be sure to do what we wanted on the big day. The guests loved it and the dance floor stayed full.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Karina · Married on 08/25/2018

Ian was awesome!

I'm very happy I found Ian fr my wedding. He was the second DJ I talked to and we just clicked. I wanted lots of latin music at my wedding and someone who could speak both English and Spanish. A lot of my guests told me they loved how he MC the reception and announced each event. He played most of my recommendations and but also added his own and was just perfect. He was punctual and super professional. My only regret was not to hire him MORE HOURS to keep the party going.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!!!

I.G.B. was an amazing DJ! He was flexible, accommodating, and really knew how to read the crowd! He helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy we chose Ian to be our wedding DJ/MC. We weren't sure we were even going to use a DJ at first as our venue has a high quality built-in sound system perfect for just plugging in an iPod and hitting 'play'. But as we suspected, and as Ian proved, it really is better to have someone who knows what they're doing and who can read the crowd and adjust the music accordingly. He was always professional and courteous, worked with us to make sure the songs we liked (or didn't like) were (or weren't) played, and was very accommodating to our schedule and budget needs. Plus (most importantly) he got all our guests dancing!! We'd contacted and spoken to probably a dozen DJs in Virginia before deciding to go with Ian -- very happy we did!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Rodrigo · Married on 09/30/2017

Ian really came through for us, especially considering we hired him only one week before our wedding (after our music plans fell through quite unexpectedly). He was everything we were looking for in a DJ and MC: with little direction from us, he gauged the mood perfectly throughout the evening and interacted very naturally with us and our guests. He's a really nice guy, and he's great at what he does! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/05/2017

I.G.B Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rodrigo! It was an honor. I absolutely enjoyed myself and wish all the best in your future.
    Regards,

Camila · Married on 09/02/2017

I.g.b. Entertainment DJd my sister's wedding. It was my job to hire the entertainment and I was so nervous. Are family isnt that good with picking out music and we had no idea what to request from him. Not to mention we needed Latin and American music. Luckily, Ian had a huge selection of songs and turns out he speaks Spanish so he was able to communicate with all our guests and not just one side. He took call after call answering all my questions and always sounded happy instead of annoyed; like some people act. He is extremely hard working; shows up early "just in case" and speaks clearly on the microphone. He gave us what I considered a great deal. Practically through-in the uplighting for free just to make us happy. He really cared about my sister's special day and I am so happy that I found him!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

I.G.B Entertainment's reply:

Camila thank you so much for all your compliments! I am so glad I was able to take some stress from you. Please say hello to all your family for me and Happy Holidays!
    Sincerely,

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2013

We used Ian as our DJ for our wedding. We were so happy with his services. We specifically wanted to include some Hispanic music, and he was so accommodating to our needs. Listened to our requests and was able to provide the perfect atmosphere for our day! He had everyone dancing up until the last minute!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Dear Alexandra,
    Thank you so much for letting me part of your special day! I am glad you were satified with my services and appreciate the kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any of your future DJ needs.
    Regards,

Shellie · Married on 11/25/2017

Ian was incredible! He kept the night flowing smoothly and never let the dance floor slow down. We are so thankful for his professional service and excellent quality, we will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Emily

Emily McDaniel · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Energy and Playlists!

Ian was EXACTLY what we wanted for our big day! He was incredibly fun, and followed my plans and directions to a T when it came to where to set up, the order of events, song choices, and playlists. 100% would recommend him for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2019

I.G.B Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your feedback! I enjoyed working for you! It was my pleasure!! Please dont hesitate to recommend me to any of your family or friends. It would be great to see you again! Take care!!