Hot Chocolates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got both of our cakes from Hot Chocolates and I am so happy we did! From what research I did, they seem to be about middle of the road price wise - not the most expensive but definitely not the cheapest. But you get what you pay for and Hot Chocolates delivered! They have some unique flavors that I would have never thought of. They were very patient and flexible with me and even let me make design changes a couple weeks out. I was worried that we would have a bunch of cake left over...not the case! The grooms cake was completely gone and we only had a small bit of our bride's cake left over (other than the top tier). Our guests have raved about how good the cakes were. I definitely recommend Hot Chocolates!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
668 Grapevine Hwy, Hurst, TX 76054
BLOG

Where Everything Tastes as Good as it Looks!

The wedding cake is the heart of every wedding reception.  When guests walk in to the reception, the first thing they look for is the cake.  One of the most beloved wedding photographs is the bride and groom cutting the cake.

At Hot Chocolates, we understand the part your cake plays in your special day.  Ordering your cake from Hot Chocola
tes means your cake will be designed and customized just for you.

We believe your cake should do more than look good - it should taste as good as it looks.  That’s why all of our wedding cakes are made fresh and never frozen.  We offer you over 35 moist and delicious flavors to choose from!  Each cake is created in-house, using only the finest quality ingredients to ensure that your guests are delighted with your cake's flavor as well as its look.

We also hand-make over 40 varieties of Chocolate Candy perfect for your Wedding Favors.  Let us individually box them for your convenience, or purchase in bulk and box yourself- perfect for the budget-conscious!   In addition to our handmade chocolates, our Sweet Treats Candy Buffet is a fun way to let your guests choose their own favors and with over 1000 candies to choose from, you can customize the Candy Buffet to your favorites or coordinate with your wedding colors.
Details