Hot Chocolates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I met Becky, she was moving out of her storefront to become a home based bakery. I was a little weary, but I trusted reviews and peoples word about her. She communicated wonderfully and really listened to what we wanted. Her cake tasting samples matched the product that showed up at the wedding and was actually even better! I was so excited when I saw our cake and how it looked exactly how I had envisioned it. I was told by many people at the wedding, it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! the cake was extremely moist and the frosting was not too sweet at all! I will definitely be ordering and recommending her to my friends!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
668 Grapevine Hwy, Hurst, TX 76054
BLOG

Where Everything Tastes as Good as it Looks!

The wedding cake is the heart of every wedding reception.  When guests walk in to the reception, the first thing they look for is the cake.  One of the most beloved wedding photographs is the bride and groom cutting the cake.

At Hot Chocolates, we understand the part your cake plays in your special day.  Ordering your cake from Hot Chocolates means your cake will be designed and customized just for you.

We believe your cake should do more than look good - it should taste as good as it looks.  That’s why all of our wedding cakes are made fresh and never frozen.  We offer you over 35 moist and delicious flavors to choose from!  Each cake is created in-house, using only the finest quality ingredients to ensure that your guests are delighted with your cake's flavor as well as its look.

We also hand-make over 40 varieties of Chocolate Candy perfect for your Wedding Favors.  Let us individually box them for your convenience, or purchase in bulk and box yourself- perfect for the budget-conscious!   In addition to our handmade chocolates, our Sweet Treats Candy Buffet is a fun way to let your guests choose their own favors and with over 1000 candies to choose from, you can customize the Candy Buffet to your favorites or coordinate with your wedding colors.
+/- read less