Hitched

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I chose Hitched to purchase my wedding gown--a beautiful Ulla Maija lace column dress. I was lucky to get it at a trunk show and it was really special being able to meet the designer.

I dealt with a number of women over the months--Carin, Annie, Lynette--and all were extremely pleasant and helpful. The dress was couture and made specifically to fit my measurements. Still, there were some small alterations to make and it needed hemming once I found my shoes. The seamstress was brilliant. She sewed in cups that made me feel very supported, and made numerous tiny tweaks that resulted in a flawless fit.

I also purchased my invitations from Hitched. I was super late in deciding on invites, but found something just perfect and I ended up carrying the invitation design through to menu and drink cards. They were inexpensive and were able to be rushed without too much extra cost.

At every turn, Hitched was friendly, professional, and accommodating, and made me feel like the only bride in the world. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
LOCATION
1523 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20007
BLOG

Hitched brings a fresh face to the DC bridal experience by offering brides a highly personal, full-service bridal boutique that's warm and welcoming, hip and helpful.  Tailored to meet the desires and tastes of today’s brides, Hitched carries a unique selection of gowns for brides and bridesmaids as well as the many accessories that allow a bride to customize her look, and custom invitations to announce the big day in style. At Hitched, we understand that it’s not just about the gown, but rather, all the pieces and aspects of the bridal experience.  Come visit us and see our exquisite selection of gowns , bridesmaids' dresses , accessories , invitations , and gifts .

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Hitched is a wedding gown and bridesmaids boutique from Georgetown. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Hitched is a professional wedding gown and bridesmaids boutique that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids, accessories, invitations, alterations