Heather Bee Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Someone once told me that in planning my wedding, I should choose three things that mean the most to me and focus on going all-out for those. Photography was my #1 and Heather Bee Photography exceeded my greatest expectations! From the first time I met with her to discuss possibilities and packages to our meeting just a few weeks ago for the delivery of our beautiful album, Heather was simply amazing. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos were simply stunning, not only because of her talents, but also because she took the time to get to know my husband and me so that the photos were truly personal. We continue to get compliments on the photos and Heather herself from guests at the wedding. We’ve heard multiple times, “Your photographer was awesome!” As for the nitty-gritty… Heather was fantastic in that area as well. She was very communicative and was always happy to answer any questions we had or to work with any ideas that popped into our brains. When our photo package wish list fell between two of her standard packages, she helped us craft our own that took elements of both without batting an eye. I’ve heard so many people say that even months after their wedding they are still working on their albums, but Heather was diligent in making sure that we stayed on track so that we’d have our album in hand only a few months after the wedding. I highly recommend Heather Bee Photography for weddings. She captured so many wonderful memories and she’ll forever remain an important figure in our lives when we look back on our big day because she truly helped to make it the amazing occasion it was.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Alexandria, VA 22308
BLOG

First off, congratulations!!!  Getting engaged is one of the most exciting times in anyone's life ;)  I absolutely love weddings and specialize in creative, fun wedding & portrait photography that communicates who you are!  I would love to sit down over a warm cup of coffee and talk about your desires for your day.  Check out more of my work at www.heatherbeephoto.com and then let's meet!  Have fun planning :)

Heather Bee Photography I serve the greater DC Metro area and am available for travel both nationally and internationally.

+/- read less