Elizabeth Stultz Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elizabeth was absolutely fantastic to work with. She met with me as needed, answered emails and phone calls promptly. She was so much fun to have as a photographer. I was completely comfortable with her. We had our engagement pictures done, which was a nice way to get to know her style and personality. She easily handled all my requests, even the ones I added at the last minute. All of the photos are absolutely beautiful. I can't decide which ones to print because they are all wonderful. I'd absolutely recommend Elizabeth. I'd pay twice what we paid. She was wonderful!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 488, Westbrook, ME 04098

We believe that sensational photography is an asset to the perfect wedding day.  We specialize in capturing those fleeting moments that will tell the story of your day as it unfolded: the elegance and laughter, beauty and love, family and friends, the smallest details.  Years down the road, your professional images will be sure to remind you of details and moments you may not remember otherwise.

Currently booking prime dates for 2012 & 2013

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Negatives, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Than...
Liability Insurance: Yes