Diamond Bridal Gallery

Profile Picture
Courtney
1 Review
09/26/2015

Diamond Bridal Gallery was the first place I went to find a dress. I'm so glad it was the first place because Seniya was so nice and she helped me find the dress of my dreams not to mention the dress was much cheaper than I had expected! I highly recommend any bride who is looking for a gorgeous gown to make time to go Diamond Bridal Gallery, you won't regret it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
LOCATION
7433 Greenback Ln., Unit K, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
BLOG

Diamond Bridal Gallery is proud to present magnificent selection of  European designers bridal gowns and evening wear. Our salon received perfect feedback on every one of our fashion shows so you can depend on our expertise and reputation.

Diamond Bridal Gallery understands that choosing a wedding dress is a major decision. That is why our team is proud to offer excellent customer service that will make finding the dream wedding gown simple! Let our team of experts guide you to the perfect wedding gown. Choose from an extensive collection of one-of-a-kind wedding gowns that can fit any budget. Make your appointment today with Diamond Bridal Gallery by calling (916) 521-9856.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils