Diamond Bridal Gallery

Flexibility
Profile Picture
M
09/18/2011

Thank you, Diamond Bridal, for helping me find the PERFECT DRESS!!!! I'm actually a bridal coordinator myself, but found THE ONE here, instead of my own shop, so that's saying something!!!!!! Seniya was my bridal coordinator, and was the sweetest can be! I purchased my dress when I was home visiting for Christmas, so unfortunately had to ship my dress cross-country, where I live, for all the fittings. However, Seniya was with me every step of the way, making sure everything was ok! She was even able to have my dress arrive when I came back home for a visit! I ended up finding the perfect headpiece and earrings here, too. They are so sweet and accommodating here, and I was so proud to purchase my dress from a local shop where I grew up. It was even the first dress I tried on that ended up being the one!!!!!! Aire de Barcelona was the designer, and I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Thank you, Seniya, and Diamond Bridal, for the perfect dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7433 Greenback Ln., Unit K, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
BLOG

Diamond Bridal Gallery is proud to present magnificent selection of  European designers bridal gowns and evening wear. Our salon received perfect feedback on every one of our fashion shows so you can depend on our expertise and reputation.

Diamond Bridal Gallery understands that choosing a wedding dress is a major decision. That is why our team is proud to offer excellent customer service that will make finding the dream wedding gown simple! Let our team of experts guide you to the perfect wedding gown. Choose from an extensive collection of one-of-a-kind wedding gowns that can fit any budget. Make your appointment today with Diamond Bridal Gallery by calling (916) 521-9856.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras
Diamond Bridal Gallery is a wedding dress store from Granite Bay, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sacramento, Roseville, and Bay Area. Diamond Bridal Gallery is a professional wedding store that has been part of the Sacramento, CA wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding dress, bridesmaids, alteration wedding invitations