Chamonix Bride Rhinebeck

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It took me 20 minutes to pick my dress out here... from what I described they knew exactly what I wanted, pulled it out for me and it really was perfect. I've never had such a personal experience, I can't say enough good words about how happy I am to have bought my gown at Chamonix. They gave me the real "bridal moment" every woman hopes for! The seamstress does flawless work, she got it right the first time and left me looking stunning for my wedding day. One of my bridesmaids was pregnant and growing fast and did last minute alterations for her literally a week before the wedding and nailed it. I can't be happier!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
32 East Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY 12572

At Chamonix Bride the focus is on the bride's experience. Connecting with the customer to find the perfect gown to express a bride's essence and enhance her natural beauty is the highest priority. Chamonix proudly offers cutting edge designer gowns and the latest trends out of NYC - including American-made options. Providing superior customer service and building relationships is the foundation of Chamonix's success - listening to the bride's needs and fulfilling her dreams.

+/- read less