Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique

Beacon, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique is a full-service wedding dress business located in Beacon, New York. This experienced team of bridalwear experts strives to create a personalized gown-shopping experience for to-be-weds throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. They share a passion for providing exceptional service and have a beautiful gown inventory for all styles, sizes, and price points. They will work closely with you to bring your dream wedding-day look to life, right down to the last accessory.

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique is your one-stop shop for all of your wedding formalwear needs. With a relaxing atmosphere and romantic farm-chic surroundings, their team will provide you with a luxurious and personalized one-on-one appointment so that you can get the service you deserve. They carry designs from some of the leading industry names, including Justin Alexander, Hayley Paige, Madison James, Lillian West, Allure Couture, Sincerity Bridal, and Justin Alexander Signature. Their options include:

• Bridal gowns
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Veils
  • Bridal belt
  • Trunk shows
  • Preservations
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alyssa
    Alyssa E. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Absolutely incredible experience from start to finish

I absolutely loved my experience at Lambs Hill Bridal. I found my dress on the first try, their inventory is beautiful and the attendant (Jillian) who helped us was just the most kind, sweet, helpful, calming, encouraging and supportive person to help me find the perfect dress. The shop is absolutely gorgeous and we felt like we had our privacy to enjoy the experience. Prices are extremely reasonable. I would recommend Lambs Hill to any bride! It’s hard to overstate what a wonderful time we had.
    Lauren M. Getting married on 08/06/2023

First (and last!) dress shopping experience

This was my first appointment to try on wedding dresses and ended up being the only appointment I needed. Everyone at Lambs Hill Bridal was so kind. I worked with Jillian and honestly could not have been more grateful - she was so patient with me (I can never make up my mind!) and helpful. She brought in a beautiful dress that I am so excited to wear on my wedding day. My dress ended up being under budget too, which was an extra bonus!
    Lindsay L. Getting married on 06/07/2023

Such a great experience!

I bought my wedding dress from Lambs Hill in December 2020 and had such a great experience with them. We worked with Jess who was absolutely fantastic. She was professional and clearly had a lot of knowledge about the dresses while still making me and my guests feel really comfortable and relaxed throughout the process, even despite the Covid restrictions that made shopping more complicated. At the end of my first appointment, I had two dresses that I really loved (one I had found online and one that Jess had picked that I probably wouldn’t have chosen for myself based on the photo on the website), but I didn’t feel ready to make a decision between the two. I am a person who likes to take my time with decisions, and Jess explained what the next steps in the process would be without putting any pressure on me to decide in the moment. I ended up making a second appointment a few weeks later where Jess let me try on the two dresses as many times as I needed, and I eventually chose one that I am really excited about! It happened to be a sample sale dress, so I was able to take it out of the store with me that day.

I will also note that, considering social-distancing precautions, Lambs Hill felt very well laid out. During both my appointments me and my guests had our own area that felt very private and allowed us to maintain a safe distance from anyone else who may have been in the store.

I highly recommend Lambs Hill, and that would have still been the case had I not found my perfect dress here. My experience here was far better than at either of the two other dress shops I visited because the staff and layout allowed me to feel so much more comfortable. It also helped that a larger portion of the Lambs Hill dresses were within my budget than at other shops. Thank you, Jess and Lambs Hill!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

59 photos · 07/31/2021
  • Simone & Brian
    62 photos · 09/07/2019

Justin Alexander Justin Alexander Wedding Dresses

Nestled in the heart of Beacon, NY, Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique offers a superior bridal experience! From the open loft space yet cozy feel, to the grand paintings and natural light, this shop is unlike any other. Lambs Hill also offers a separate stunning venue space where they host weddings and special events, as well some of our photo shoots! Justin Alexander is proud to say that Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique carries our lines exclusively. Their stylists have backgrounds varying from design to custom pattern making specialists. The team is very knowledgeable of each garment and can offer the ability to personalize looks for your special day. You'll be dazzled by this beautiful bridal salon and you will appreciate the meticulous "barn bling" detail and service that sets them apart!

1 East Main Street Retail 3 Beacon, NY, 12508

Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM Wednesday: 12 PM - 7 PM Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM Sunday: 11 AM - 4 PM
Location of (Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding