Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique Reviews

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 7
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Perfect experience!

Hannah was my stylist during my trip to Lambs Hill. I really wasn't expecting to find a dress when I went to the boutique that day; as I didn't really have a perfect vision of a dress. Hannah was so sweet and bubbly, and patient and accommodating with anything I could've asked for. I explained multiple different aspects of a dress I thought I was looking for, and after focusing on one particular style, she asked we go back to another type I described earlier; AND SHE ENDED UP FINDING MY DRESS! She let us know that if we bought the dress that day, my accessories would also be half off. I got my dress, veil, and belt, all for JUST BARELY over the budget I gave her for the dress alone. She is absolutely wonderful, and I'll always recommend her and this boutique to every bride I talk to. I can't thank them all enough.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dress here at Lambs Hill Olivia! Thank you so much for the kind words. Our stylists strive to make all of our brides appointment a unique experience. We look forward to seeing you again for your pick up!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Babcock · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Excellent, makes you feel like a bride

Very professional and they make you feel like a bride. I am absolutely in love with my dress!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We're so happy you found your dress with us, and cannot wait to see photos of your complete bridal look!
  • Stacey

Stacey Madoff · Getting married on 08/29/2020

A gem in Beacon

I couldn’t ask for a better experience! Casey helped me pick a beautiful dress, and it was under budget! There were so many beautiful choices, that I actually had a hard time choosing THE dress! Ultimately I found the perfect one! A gem of a bridal boutique, and so close to home!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn McMurray · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Thrilled to Shop at Lamb's Hill!

I had nothing but a wonderful experience at Lamb's Hill! From top to bottom, everything was perfect. I have learned to take brides experiences in stride, as not everyone is as laidback as myself. I do, however, know a good experience from a bad one.

The store itself is stunningly beautiful, whimsical and a bit rustic with the equine decor. The facilities are wonderfully maintained and with the Justin Alexander candles lit, it's smells wonderful too! I loved the greenery on the ceiling!

The staff at Lambs Hill was enthusiastic and helpful, and downright pleasant. Hannah was the associate charged with helping me and my gaggle of ladies, and we loved her! She was so cheerful and cheered me on through 6 outfit changes. While we listened to said gaggle, Hannah made sure to catch me in the dressing room and low key ask my honest opinion, so she made sure that I was truly happy with my decisions. We stayed over the allotted hour and a half, with no complaints or rushing from the staff. I must have tried on 8 different veils.

Ultimately I walked away thrilled, and purchased my dress and veil on my first fitting. Only a 50% deposit required at purchase, and I did receive a 50% discount on the veil for purchasing my dress on my first try. Overall, I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lauren · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Every bride should go to Lambs Hill!!! All the girls are so amazing, Lois is a bridal fairy godmother. She is so fun and she my the ONE for me! It was the opposite of everything I thought I wanted, but it’s perfect. The shop itself is so pretty and their dresses are all gorgeous. You just can’t go wrong at Lambs Hill.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Becky Henderson · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Everything you want and more

If you live near or around the Hudson Valley and you are looking for the dress of your dreams do yourself a favor and make an appointment at Lambs Hill. Making an appointment was so easy ( you can do it online or over the phone). Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. I was blessed to be paired with Jess as my consultant. She is so easy going and honest. From the moment I met her she became an instant friend. I probably tried every dress on in the store (some even multiple times). She never pressured me or made me feel rushed. I went a total of three times and every time she was there to greet me and made me feel special. She knew exactly what style and fit worked best for my body type and never stopped smiling. She has the patience of a saint because I am totally clueless when it comes to this stuff and she would answer all my questions. The store itself is adorable the owner Charlotte painted all the paintings herself. They have different styles and sizes for any bride. ALSO! They carry bridesmaid dresses! We found the perfect BM dress to match my overall vision and the prices were so reasonable! I am so excited to be a Lambs Hill bride through and through and I cannot wait until my dress comes in! THANK YOU JESS!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The Best Experience

I’m so glad I checked out Lambs Hill because it was by far the best bridal salon I visited (out of five) and ultimately where I found my dress. The salon is perfectly sized. They have a well-curated collection that’s big enough to accommodate a variety of tastes/styles and budgets, but the space is still intimate and you get a lot of attention there. I brought one bridesmaid to my first appointment where we worked with Julia, who is amazing. She really listened to what I was looking for and I felt very comfortable asking “dumb” questions, like, “how is an A-line different from a ballgown?” At other salons they would make you feel stupid for not knowing the names of styles or materials, but Lambs Hill has a very friendly atmosphere and everyone there is kind and helpful. On the first visit I found a few dresses I liked but knew I had to go back with my mom. On that second visit, I found “the one,” and made the purchase. I started to second guess that night, but, fortunately, we called up Julia and she managed to squeeze me in for an appointment the next day so I could try it on one more time. After trying it on again, I knew I had made the right choice and my worries were gone. I am so grateful they let me come in again instead of just saying “sorry, you bought it already,” and leave me worrying for 3-6 months until the dress came in. At this point I’ve been back to Lambs Hill more times than I can count, between picking up my dress, my accessories and looking for and picking up bridesmaid dresses. They also do a great job measuring. My dress fit pretty well when it arrived and only needs minimal alterations and same for my bridesmaids’ dresses. I think it helps that they don’t do in-house alterations and have no incentive to bump you up a size or two. Plus the seamstress they referred me to for alterations has been amazing as well! I strongly recommend Lambs Hill. It will be a better experience than anywhere else!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Aimee!! We're so glad you felt comfortable, and we can't wait to see how you and your bridesmaids look at the wedding!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

My First Choice!

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique was my first and last choice! I absolutely LOVE the aesthetic of the boutique itself and everyone is so sweet and helpful. My appointment went pretty quickly as I went with my mom only. Jessica was my stylist and we pulled about 9 dresses--I found my dress within an hour of being there! It was like the stars were aligned that day. Jessica was wonderful to work with--I have a tendency of nit picking how I look (terrible habit, I know) and she is so body positive and complimentary she made me feel so beautiful (if you see this, thank you for that). Although my experience was short lived, I will never forget it.
    If you're looking for a stunning collection, professional and caring client services then you MUST check out Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • XoRen

Renee · Married on 07/05/2019

I went to Lambs Hill 2 times to find my dress. Both times I had a wonderful experience! Lois, my stylist, knew exactly what I was looking for and made the process enjoyable and easy. All the staff is super friendly and not at all pushy. I would recommend them to all future brides and that’s where I’m going for my bridesmaids for sure!! Love them!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Renee. We loved meeting you and couldn't be happier that you found the dress of your dreams!

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

I said yes to the dress at Lambs Hill yesterday and could not be happier with my experience. This was the second bridal shop I visited to try on dresses. The first shop I went to left me feeling super overwhelmed so I was a bit nervous about trying on dresses again. However, Lois was absolutely phenomenal. She made me feel comfortable and had me laughing the whole time! She did not pressure me into making a decision. She genuinely cared about the process and understood it was an emotional and important decision to make. I didn’t feel ready to say “yes” on my first appointment, so I made another one the following week with Lois. She was patient and worked with me until I was ready to say that 3 letter word! My dress is so unique and unlike anything I could have imagined. I highly recommend making an appointment at Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks, Megan! We're so glad you came to see us and cannot wait to see your complete December wedding look!

Leanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Lamb's Hill Bridal Boutique made finding my wedding dress a fun, stress-free experience. Both Lois and Charlotte were there for my initial appointment and I was made to feel very comfortable and beautiful in every dress I tried on. I had a specific style in mind but they helped me think out of the box and try on styles that I would've never though of. One of them being the dress that I ended up choosing for my big day. Both Lois and Charlotte went above and beyond to help me envision my dress with the slight changes we would be making. I never felt pressure to purchase after my first appointment. I was able to come back, try on a few more dresses and ultimately choose the original dress I fell in love with. I would highly recommend Lamb's Hill Bridal Boutique for your dream wedding dress.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was our pleasure. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day !
    Make sure to swing by when you have your wedding photos back. Your going to be a beautiful bride !

Mara · Married on 10/27/2018

Last week, my mom, sister and I visited Lambs Hill to start the process of finding my wedding dress! This was the FIRST store/boutique we went to, with the intention of just helping me narrow down the styles I like! Who knew we’d leave with THE ONE!!! From scheduling the appointment until the minute we left, Lois was absolutely amazing. She was knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive to my wishes. She made the process easy, painless, and fun! I could not have asked for a better experience and I could not be more excited about my dream dress! Thank you to Lois and Lambs Hill for helping me find my dress and making the experience a wonderful one! I HIGHLY recommend Lambs Hill to all!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Mara you were an absolute joy to work with and I’m honored to have helped you find your dream gown!
    Give mom and sis a kiss for me !
    Happy Holidays and promise you’ll share your pictures with us after your big day ?!?
    ❤️ Lois Elise

Larissa · Married on 10/07/2018

I visited Lambs hill boutique earlier this month and was overjoyed with my experience there. I was quite suprised with the abundance of selection they had in store. It being my first time dress shopping, I didn't really know what to expect. After Lois asked me a few questions on what style I was going for, she pulled out about 10 dresses. All were great, but there was only one that was THE ONE for me! I couldn't believe how quick and painless dress shopping could be, seeing how I am not a huge fan of shopping and especially being at the center of attention. Oh and did I mention that my dress was on sale! My Justin Alexander dress with open lace back was only $650 and I got 50% off my vail! I would hands down recommend Lois at the Lambs Hill boutique to help you find your perfect dress for your big day!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Honey you were a pleasure to work with. And the dress you chose was absolutely, perfectly stunning on you ! Promise you’ll share pictures with me after your big day !

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

I am getting married in October 2018 and I went to Lambs Hill Boutique for my wedding dress. The staff was super friendly and accommodating as I had to bring my 10 month old son. They listened to my ideas and picked out beautiful dresses to try based on what I told them. Every dress that I tried on was beautiful. The accessories they paired with it were stunning. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress. Betsy went above and beyond to make me feel like a princess. They just started carrying bridesmaids dressing so we will be back in a few weeks to try on those as well! I highly recommend going to Lambs Hill Boutique to try on wedding dresses.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! You and your son were so sweet, and we are so excited to see the photos from your upcoming wedding!

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Lambs Hill was the first stop on a marathon shopping weekend and my first time trying on a wedding gown. I can't say enough about how lovely and special the experience was. The shop is very pretty, and our stylist Betsy immediately made our group feel welcome and comfortable. It felt so special and intimate to have this beautiful place to ourselves, which we did for the entire morning of our appointment. She invited us to browse the beautiful selection of dresses while she pulled ideas from my direction on style, etc. We started with a set of gorgeous dresses to try in the lovely little upstairs alcove, and Betsy did a great job of talking us through each dress, sequencing the styles in a thoughtful order, and carefully clipping me into each to give us a good idea of how a properly sized and fitted dress would look. She was infinitely patient with our picture-taking, feedback, and requests to swap into the several favorites we narrowed down, trying each with a range of veils, belts, etc. She was also wonderfully engaged and warm with our little group, including my very involved 10-year old God-daughter. The store has a beautiful selection of dresses in a broad range of styles and lovely quality, and Betsy did an excellent job of choosing dresses and refining the set based on our input and feedback. It was such a reassuring, wonderful feeling to LOVE so many dresses during this first shopping experience. It was truly the first time in my engagement that I've REALLY felt like a bride, and for a jeans-and-boots girl who lives in corporate attire and riding clothes, it was magic. We spent nearly two hours in the shop and enjoyed the morning without an ounce of time pressure. I left the store with a clear front runner, but ultimately chose a dress at another shop. It was a very tough decision, and I know that I would have been very happy getting married in the dress I loved at Lambs Hill. We had a wonderful, wonderful experience at the store and would highly recommend it

Sent on 11/14/2017

Makayla · Married on 09/02/2018

Walking in Lambs Hill Boutique first impression is that it’s beautiful! My consultant was Lois and she is beyond helpful and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you enter the store. They email you before the appointment with questions that really do help them select dresses for you before you even arrive to the store. To me that saves time and frustration. I found the dress of my dreams with this being the first place I visited. I’ve always had poor self esteem but Lois really helped me pick dresses that would show the figure that I have and helped me embrace it. I can now look in the mirror more confident and proud because of my experience there. Thank you Lois and your amazing personality and knowledge.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Darling it was all you. I’m just glad to help you see that. Promise I get to see your photos after.
    Your drop, dead , gorgeous inside and out !

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2018

I met Lois at a bridal expo our personalities just meshed. I'm a plus size woman(18w), she made my experience easy, comfortable and stress free. I really felt like I was with one of my girlfriends. She was great! She took the extra time to make sure I wasn't rushed to make a decision. I'm truly happy she approached me at the bridal show and gave me the opportunity to get a dress of my taste not something from a chain shop! I couldn't believe I had so many choices in my size! I can't thank her enough! I'm glad I also made a new friend!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

From the minute I was interested in Lambs Hill it was a pleasant experience. Joana responded to my email quickly and professionally. Just through email I couldn't wait to work with her. When I went to Lambs Hill I had already been to a dress shop and was feeling a little overwhelmed. Joana greeted my family and I at the door and was extremely welcoming considering I brought so many people with me. She asked me all the right questions, never minded how many dresses I wanted to try on and gave me as much time as I wanted. I never once felt rushed or uncomfortable. I left without buying anything and never felt like I had to purchase anything right then. Joana gave me plenty of time and emailed me once to ask if I wanted to come back to try the one dress on again. From beginning to end she was perfect and I couldn't have imagined an easier time finding my dress. Thank you so much Joana!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kate,
    You and your guests were lovely. And I’m so happy you found your perfect gown with us.
    Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Please reach out after your wedding I’d love to see your pictures.
    Congratulations !
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

I actually made an appointment with Lambs Hill before I was engaged. I knew a proposal was coming, I just didn't know when. The day before my appointment, my fiance surprised me with the most romantic proposal with all of my friends and family! So, heading to this boutique was just that much more special the next day! Soooo, I arrived at my appointment and was immediately greeted by warm and friendly faces. My consultant Lois gave me a form to fill out and then began pulling dresses! It was everything a bridal appointment SHOULD be. I was pampered, and gushed over by not only my consultant, but the owner and other consultants. I definitely went over my appointment time, but they didn't care about anything but my happiness! I wasn't planning on falling in love with a dress that day because it was the very first time I had ever tried on dresses, but I found the one! They have so many gorgeous dresses to choose from, I didn't need to go anywhere else! Ladies, your bridal appointment CAN be everything you dreamed of. I'm so grateful to have come in to Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2018

I visited Lambs Hill Bridal in October 2017 with my mom and my aunt. The minute I walked in I knew I was going to find my dress there. My experience was just what I was looking for- very personal! I had a great time getting to know Joana as she helped me try on all different types of dresses but I knew the first one I tried on was the one! Joana made it easy by picking out the most beautiful accessories (belt, veil and headpiece! After that is was a done deal and I said YES! I can't wait to wear my classic Justin Alexander ball gown!
    Also, because I said YES the first time I went for my appointment (same day) I got half off my accessories!!!!
    Thank you Lambs Bridal!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Leslie - Bride - 2 - Be !
    It was such a pleasure helping you find your perfect gown ! You will be the most beautiful bride !!!
    I hope you will share with us photos of your perfect day !
    Congratulations ❤️ !

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

I will let the dress speak for itself... absolutely stunning! Thank you, Lambs Hill!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 15
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 16
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 17

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for sharing these with us, Sarah! You're such a stunning bride! We're so happy you came to visit the boutique.

maribel · Married on 06/30/2018

Words can not express my experience at this BEAUTIFUL boutique. From the moment I reached out to the moment I walked out I just felt elated. Lois was so helpful and accommodated my mother and future in-laws' schedule. She stayed late with me attending to my every need. I always thought this would be a long process and stressful. Charlotte and Lois made it no where near that. I tried on tons of dresses which were all so beautiful. The first dress was the one I said yes to. I went for a second visit a few days later with my sister (maid of honor) and confirmed that day! Lois was patient, kind, and understanding of my needs. I left that day and still today I feel like a princess! Thank you so much Charlotte and Lois you really are amazing!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an amazing experience buying my wedding gown at Lambs Hill Bridal! The shop is beautiful and intimate and every member of the staff is incredibly helpful and kind. Betsey did my alterations and she was fantastic!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 18
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 19
    Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique 20

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot thank the owner and staff of Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique enough for my one of a kind dress shopping experience. Not only is their new boutique so darling, but they make it such a personal experience. To speak directly to the components of their overall rating, the quality of service was beyond! The wedding industry has become so saturated with vendors who just want to get you "in and out" so it was a really refreshing experience at Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique. They were extremely flexible with my appointment schedule, and so responsive & professional throughout the process. I pretty much knew the dress I wanted going in but it seems like that have a wide variety and selection for all budgets and without any markups which makes them such a great value! Joanna was incredible and so thoughtful through the decision journey. She was happy to give advice but also very encouraging for me to follow my heart. Charlotte was also fantastic throughout this process. I LOVE my dress and cherish the memories made at Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Lambs Hill Bridal Boutique's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for the review! You are an absolute doll to work with. Everyone at the boutique and the venue wishes you good luck and tons of happiness as you journey to happily ever after :)