Blush Bridal Boutique

Kingston, NY View map

Lux fabrics, dreamy details, and lots of sparkle fill the racks at Blush. This cozy little bridal boutique, located in the heart of Uptown Kingston, offers a fresh approach to gown shopping that feels more like playing dress up than a task on your to-do list.

Whether a rustic wedding in the rolling Catskills or a lavish black tie reception, Blush offers a diverse selection of gowns for the trendy, traditional, or modern bride.

Current designers at Blush include Allure, Allure Romance, Essense of Australia, Stella York, Theia and White One by Pronovias.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kaitlin Married on 10/05/2019

Intimate Shop with Lots of Selection

Last July I visited Blush and had such a great experience. I was slightly worried there wouldn’t be enough selection and I wouldn’t find anything unique enough, but I was completely wrong. When I first arrived, Emily (the owner) asked me what style I was looking for and asked if I had any pictures of dresses saved. I showed her my Pinterest and she was actually carrying one of the dresses on my board. She then had me look around the store and pull dresses I was interested in trying on. Emily also pulled a couple of dresses she thought would work. I tried on 5 or 6 dresses and ended up choosing one that Emily selected. It was along the lines of something I was looking for, but it was unique and definitely wouldn’t have been something I’d pick out for myself. Emily has a great eye!

Not only was Emily helpful in finding the dress, but she also has years of experience in the wedding industry, so she’s a great resource for getting recommendations on several aspects of the wedding planning process. She also recommended a seamstress, who I will be using for alterations.

Because it’s a small shop, you’ll be the only patron in the store, which provides a very personal experience and you won’t feel rushed.

I highly recommend visiting Blush. It has an intimate feel, but more than enough selection to find something beautiful and perfect for your wedding.
    Kristen Married on 09/21/2019

A Fairytale Experience!

My experience with Emily at Blush Bridal Boutique was nothing short of perfect. From the first moments I entered the shop on the hunt for my wedding dress, until the moment I left the shop with my dress in hand, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Emily is incredibly knowledgeable about her inventory and helped me find the perfect dress on my first visit! She is an unstoppable force in the wedding industry and a wonderful woman-owned business! The best part, you’re not just another number, and she genuinely cares about your experience and wedding dress dreams! Many happy tears were shed!
  • Kelly
    Kelly E. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Emily the owner of Blush Bridal Boutique is amazing! Before visiting Blush I went to a large bridal shop in NYC. There is no comparison between the two. Blush was a much more personal experience and there was a larger selection of dresses in my price range. The dress I ended up selecting was the most beautiful dress and was exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Blush to anyone who is looking for a beautiful gown and a personalized experience.

Real Weddings

• David & Whitney
    42 photos · 07/18/2020

292 Wall Street Kingston, 12401
Location of (Blush Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding