This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Tuxedos
Fittings and Adjustments
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2011

Be Unique Boutique is an experienced bridal salon located in Mount Kisco, New York. This passionate boutique sells beautifully made European gowns, as well as popular American Designers. They've been a part of the bridal industry for 20 years and in their current location for the past 14 years. Be Unique Boutique looks forward to helping you find the dress of your dreams and having an excellent experience with your search.

This award-winning salon sells leading designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and accessories in addition to their best selection of bridal dresses. They pride themselves on their exclusive European designs, as well as an extensive selection of well-known brands. This boutique is open Tuesday through Saturday, and requires an appointment .

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Be Unique Boutique

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
99% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Be Unique Boutique, located near the Catskills, received glowing reviews for providing exceptional service and a personalized experience in finding the perfect wedding dress. Reviewers highlighted owner Erika\'s expertise, professionalism, and ability to listen to their vision, resulting in stress-free fittings and spot-on alterations. The boutique\'s curated collection, intimate setting, attention to detail, and seamless communication throughout the process were commended. Erika and her talented seamstress, Florence, were praised for their dedication and care, making the experience truly memorable and magical for brides-to-be. Highly recommended for a stress-free and fulfilling wedding dress shopping experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

L
Lizbeth C. Sent on 07/13/2024

Amazing Experience!

I bought my dream dress from Erika for my June 2024 wedding. It was easy to get an appointment that worked for my schedule. Erika is incredibly knowledgable and great to work with!
S
Shondell Y. Sent on 02/15/2024

Phenomenal

I can’t express how grateful I am for my experience at Be Unique. The attention to detail Erika gave me was so appreciated. She made me feel so seen and heard. Erika surpassed any expectation I had and I ended up purchasing my entire look from her boutique. I can’t wait for my wedding.
J
Juliana I. Sent on 06/14/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Perfection from start to finish

Erika and Florence were nothing but professional and helpful throughout my experience. They were both so efficient in helping find my perfect dress to making sure it fit perfectly. I never once felt rushed or pushed into making a decision. Their expertise was clear from day one. I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. I am now feeling so much more confident leading up to my wedding day. I recommend Be Unique Boutique to all my clients and friends!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stefy Hilmer Photography Stefy Hilmer Photography Wedding Photographers

You are looking for beautiful wedding gowns in the Hudson Valley?! Take a peak at Unique Boutique. You will not be disappointed!

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours