161 E. Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Be Unique Boutique

Be Unique Boutique is an experienced bridal salon located in Mount Kisco, New York. This passionate boutique sells beautifully made European gowns, as well as popular American Designers. They've been a part of the bridal industry for 15 years, and in their current location for the past 10 years. Be Unique Boutique looks forward to helping you find the dress of your dreams and having an excellent experience with your search.

This award-winning salon sells leading designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, special occasion gowns and accessories in addition to their best selection of bridal dresses. They pride themselves on their exclusive European designs, as well as well-known brands such as Martina Liana, Cristiano Lucci, Enzoani, Eddy K, Kitty Chen Couture and more. They’re open Tuesday through Saturday, and require an appointment for Fridays and Saturdays in order to give you the attention you deserve. Their services include:

• Wedding Dresses

Be Unique Boutique 5
Be Unique Boutique 6
Be Unique Boutique 7

Lizz · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful. Easy. No stress!

Erika and Florencia were amazing! They went above and beyond for me with my dress and made the whole experience wonderful! I would 100% recommend Be Unique Boutique to another bride!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sinead

Sinead Carty · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved My Dress + Experience

I was the type of bride that new exactly what type of dress I wanted for my big day. I brought my few photos to several big wedding gown shops & boutiques and always left knowing that my dress was out there. I searched online for retailers that sold Eddy K with very specific dresses in mind and as luck would have it, Erika was the only one able to get me the dress I was looking for! The experience here was far superior to every place I went (especially when compared to giant stores that I probably can’t name, but you’d know it from a popular TLC show 😝) From start to finish, I was happy every step of the way and my dress looked absolutely perfect. Florence made sure that even the bustle was flawless. Thanks so much ladies, for giving me my fairytale dress and such a great experience leading up to the big day!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Be Unique Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Be Unique Boutique 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

You are looking for beautiful wedding gowns in the Hudson Valley?! Take a peak at Unique Boutique. You will not be disappointed!

• 161 E. Main Street Mount Kisco, NY, 10549 See on map