64 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.

I was born and raised in Europe. My family and I came to the U.S. ten years ago. Next to taking pictures, I love hiking, biking and playing tennis. My favorite tea is Chai Tea Latte and there is no day without chocolate. I believe dogs are really humans and that everything happens for a reason.

Photography has always been my passion and a perfect way to express the way I look at life. I was professionally trained in Europe, I worked and traveled the world as a photojournalist, event and wedding photographer. My camera is a mirror, capturing emotions and special moments to relive them for years to come. A way to look at the world. You can find beauty in everything and everyone.

During my 20 year career, I was privileged to photograph a wide range of diverse personalities. From street musicians to CEO's. Scientists to Beauty Queens, Politicians to Models. But nothing compares to a wedding day. Picturing the love and emotions between two people is fascinating. It is very special to me and I love every single part of it.

You can see my work published in Germany, Switzerland, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain, France, and the U.S.

Please feel free to call or email at any time. I am looking forward to meet you.

Stefy

01 02000
12 23000
shp 5
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.

50 Reviews for Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 1
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 2
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 3
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 4
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 5
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 6
Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 7

Patrick · event on: 09/08/2011

Stefy is an outstanding photographer and great person. She perfectly and quickly understands the customer needs and shoots fantastic photos. I can highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Patrick. Always a pleasure.
  • Z

Zachary · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Stefy is simply amazing.

I proposed to my fiance at our favorite restaurant in Newport, RI and wanted to be sure to properly capture the moment. After reviewing a number of local options online I created a shortlist and called each to check availability and make sure our styles and visions were in line with one another. After speaking with Stefy it was easy to make my decision.

Stefy's talent and vision made the engagement unforgettable. She arrived early on site (which was immensely appreciated), framed each shot ahead of time to make sure the reaction was caught properly, and even went as far as to coordinate the room and the staff in the restaurant to be sure everything was perfect. After I proposed she walked with us through Newport and lent us her creative eye to help us further commemorate our engagement.

If I could give Stefy higher reviews I would. I own a wedding venue near Philadelphia and have seen many photographers over time; Stefy's dedication to excellence and raw talent make her one of the best I've worked with. She's positive, upbeat, and extremely easy to work with. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 8
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 9
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 10
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 11
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 12
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 13

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Zach for your kind words! I truly appreciate it! I had a blast. Such good energy! Love surprise proposals. Please keep me in mind for your wedding! That would be fun! All the best. Stefy
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 05/19/2018

If I could give 6 stars for Stefy I would. My wife and I first heard the name "Stefy" while searching for the perfect wedding venue in upstate NY. We just happened to look through the venue's wedding book filled with pictures of various photographers. Every single picture my wife and I liked the most were ones she photographed. We knew we had to have her for our wedding. We contacted her as quickly as we could to ensure she wasn't booked. We then started the process to book the NY venue and shortly thereafter had a change of heart with it. We then went full steam ahead to another local NY place with plans to marry there, but something didn't feel right with it. In the end, we found a wonderful place near our home in PA where Stefy didn't hesitate to travel to. She literally captured some of the best "Dam!" wedding pictures you'll see. I say all of this because no matter how many locations (and states) we thought about getting married, no matter the fact our wedding venue changed the night before due to unforeseen weather safety concerns, Stefy was with us the entire step of the way. We could not have asked for not only the best photographer, but a person who became part of the family. Along with Jeff Tisman who assisted her but by no means is an assistant, he, like Stefy, is an artist. This winning photography team made us feel even more important than the Royal Wedding who was married on the same day (5.19.18). We can't thank Stefy enough for being her, for being a personable person, for being a creative soul, and for making us feel special. We cannot wait to see the finished wedding photos because the teaser photos were awesome!

Check her out on the new website: http://www.stefyhilmerphotography.com/

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 14
    Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. 15

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Guys, you were simply amazing and I feel very grateful and fortunate to be a part of your special day! You were such troopers with all those curve ball thrown you way. I admired you so much for your patience and practical thinking and just going with the flow. 10 stars for you guys! Thanks a million for this wonderful review! I loved being there. You guys are truly special. Stay tuned! xoxo

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. Pricing

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. Price Rates

Stefy Hilmer Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Jolirose Cake Shop
    Jolirose Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

Stefy was a consummate professional throughout the photo shoot. She really understands how to make everyone around her comfortable and at ease as well as making the shoot fun and interactive while achieving absolutely gorgeous shots. You won't be disappointed.

• 64 Thames Street Newport, RI 02840 See on map