Stefy Hilmer Photography

Newport, RI View map
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

I was born and raised in Europe. My family and I came to the U.S. ten years ago. Next to taking pictures, I love hiking, biking and playing tennis. My favorite tea is Chai Tea Latte and there is no day without chocolate. I believe dogs are really humans and that everything happens for a reason.

Photography has always been my passion and a perfect way to express the way I look at life. I was professionally trained in Europe, I worked and traveled the world as a photojournalist, event and wedding photographer. My camera is a mirror, capturing emotions and special moments to relive them for years to come. A way to look at the world. You can find beauty in everything and everyone.

During my 20 year career, I was privileged to photograph a wide range of diverse personalities. From street musicians to CEO's. Scientists to Beauty Queens, Politicians to Models. But nothing compares to a wedding day. Picturing the love and emotions between two people is fascinating. It is very special to me and I love every single part of it.

You can see my work published in Germany, Switzerland, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain, France, and the U.S.

Please feel free to call or email at any time. I am looking forward to meet you.

Stefy

Stefy Hilmer Photography

914.356.5272

photo@stefyhilmer.com

www.stefyhilmerphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Zachary
    Zachary Married on 09/28/2019
    Stefy is simply amazing.

I proposed to my fiance at our favorite restaurant in Newport, RI and wanted to be sure to properly capture the moment. After reviewing a number of local options online I created a shortlist and called each to check availability and make sure our styles and visions were in line with one another. After speaking with Stefy it was easy to make my decision.

Stefy's talent and vision made the engagement unforgettable. She arrived early on site (which was immensely appreciated), framed each shot ahead of time to make sure the reaction was caught properly, and even went as far as to coordinate the room and the staff in the restaurant to be sure everything was perfect. After I proposed she walked with us through Newport and lent us her creative eye to help us further commemorate our engagement.

If I could give Stefy higher reviews I would. I own a wedding venue near Philadelphia and have seen many photographers over time; Stefy's dedication to excellence and raw talent make her one of the best I've worked with. She's positive, upbeat, and extremely easy to work with. Five stars all the way.

Stefy Hilmer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Zach for your kind words! I truly appreciate it! I had a blast. Such good energy! Love surprise proposals. Please keep me in mind for your wedding! That would be fun! All the best. Stefy
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 08/03/2019

Worth every penny

Stefy is truly incredible! Beyond talented in her craft. Captured our Wedding on the Aquidneck Sailboat with grace and ease. Thought of everything from wind to lighting, all while suspending herself from ropes and laying on the floor of the boat, to get the best angles. She even captured great shots of our tiny bow wow bearers...a difficult task on a moving sailboat. She's an incredibly gifted artist and we couldn't have been more grateful to have her apart of our day. Very professional in communicating throughout the entire process, in an extremely prompt manor. We could not believe how quickly she completed our photos. We had a preview by 9am the morning after our wedding and the entire gallery was complete shortly after. Do yourself a favor and hire Stefy! It will be the best decision you make...know if was for us :)
  • Yoni
    Yoni R. Married on 06/23/2019

Best photographer in the country!

Stefy and her team are amazing in every way. She was super helpful leading up to our big day, caught every key moment and did and terrific job editing. She's a joy to work with and we highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jolirose Cake Shop Jolirose Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

Stefy was a consummate professional throughout the photo shoot. She really understands how to make everyone around her comfortable and at ease as well as making the shoot fun and interactive while achieving absolutely gorgeous shots. You won't be disappointed.

64 Thames St Newport, RI, 02840

10am - 9pm
Location of (Stefy Hilmer Photography)

Stefy Hilmer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stefy Hilmer Photography include in the starting price?

Stefy Hilmer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Stefy Hilmer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stefy Hilmer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stefy Hilmer Photography offer?

Stefy Hilmer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stefy Hilmer Photography offer?

Stefy Hilmer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Stefy Hilmer Photography offer for wedding events?

Stefy Hilmer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Stefy Hilmer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stefy Hilmer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding