child street, Warren, RI 02885 Map · Phone number

About Janet Moscarello Photography

I am happiest when I have a camera in my hand. I have been documenting weddings and families for over 15 years. I may cry at your wedding. I may even dance a little. I consider myself lucky to document life and love.

I would love the opportunity to capture the real of your day! Servicing the RI, Boston , and the Cape Cod area. I love to travel so I am available for assignments nationally and internationally. Have camera, will travel!

Follow Janet Moscarello Photography on

C335
W1000

5 Reviews for Janet Moscarello Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

Janet beautifully captured our wedding day.We were nervous about being photographed throughout our wedding, but Janet quickly helped us feel at ease. She was responsive to our requests, needs, and concerns and was easy and fun to work with. When we received our photos, we were beyond thrilled. The images are truly stunning. She documented the event so thoughtfully, truly capturing the spirit of the day for us. We are so happy that we’ll be able to look back over our wonderful wedding pictures forever. Thank you, Janet!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Mary · Married on 10/11/2015

Janet was EVERYTHING we were looking for in a wedding photographer and more (we interviewed MANY photographers). First and most importantly, her photography skills and the quality of her work are incredible. She has a eye for capturing beautiful portraits as well as in the moment photographs. Secondly, she is extremely professional. Always early, great response time, and truly cared about what we wanted to create for our wedding day. Thirdly on the day of the wedding she was extremely easy to work with and be around which is very important. You are around your photographer the whole day so it is important they are fun and easy to work with (which Janet is 100%). Janet captured our day perfectly and without us feeling like she was even there. We were blown away by the photos we received. Last, but not least, Janet became a friend to us through this whole process. We really missed her after our wedding was over!! This just shows you the quality of a photographer and the quality she is as a person. We feel so lucky to have found Janet and cannot thank her enough for all she did. Seriously the best!

Sent on 01/23/2016

We booked Janet for our wedding at Wachusett Mountain Ski Area in June 2015. We booked Janet with a 2nd shooter for 10 hours day the day of the wedding, we did a 1st look and family photos before the ceremony and and we asked her to stay for the majority of the reception.

I would highly recommend Janet. We love our photos. She is a master of her craft.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with, so professional, prompt and a very clear communicator through the process our planning our wedding. We trusted her throughout and she provided great guidance in planning our first look and details to make the day go smoothly.

Janet arrived early the day of the wedding. She got every detail shot (and I requested a lot of little details to capture). Janet was with us every step of the day and was calm and professional and we were so happy we chose her.

She over delivered in terms of the number of photos provided and the quality of the photos is excellent, we simply LOVE them! The photos all came out absolutely beautiful, better than we ever could have expected. She caught every emotion of the day and we will cherish them for years to come. When delivering the photos, it was clear a lot of time and effort was spent on delivering the photos to us. We are so happy, no regrets at all.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Janet Moscarello Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Warren, 02885 See on map
    Location of (Janet Moscarello Photography)