101 Reviews for Be Unique Boutique

Mother of Bride (3)
Jewelry (3)
Bridesmaids (2)
99 Be Unique Boutique Reviews

Working with Erika and Be Unique Boutique was a wonderful experience. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and when I went to Erika with pictures and a few style items that I wanted included on the dress, she knew exactly what I was thinking of right away. She pulled 4 beautiful dresses from her collection and as I tried each on, she asked questions and gave me her honest feedback of each one. She thought of the things me and family wouldn't necessarily think of. The 4th dress was the one and from then on, Erika had everything covered. When things went wrong or timing was tight, she advocated for the bride and made it happen. I felt like a princess in her store and when the day finally came, the first person I wanted to share photos with was Erika! This is a boutique where you will get the assistance and customer service you deserve.

Profile Picture April, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Every single person at my wedding complimented me on my dress. It was absolutely perfect, stunning, beautiful - I could go on and on. Erika and Florence were so lovely to work with, and ensured that my dress was everything I wanted. I highly recommend visiting Be Unique Boutique- it was the best experience every time!!

Profile Picture Chrissie, 12/31/17, 8 Reviews

Erika made my experience at Be Unique Boutique an absolute dream. She
is diligent, knowledgeable, and truly cares. Her selection of wedding
dresses was also the best I had seen after spending some days dress
shopping in the city. Her seamstress Florence is also fantastic. Their
attention to detail in like no other, and the personal attention you
receive makes the experience so special. Not only did I get my wedding
dress there, I also got my veil and jewelry, my mom also got her
dress, and we got all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses there. There is
honestly no reason to go anywhere else. If you are looking for a
stunning wedding dress with the most incredible costumer service, Be
Unique Boutique on the way to go.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

Erika is amazing. She was able to take my vision of my dream dress and find me the perfect one. She was professional and the alterations were flawless. My husband was speechless when he first saw me.

Profile Picture Trish, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Erika is the best! So professional and helpful. She has stunning dresses to choose from and a lot of them. I searched for a while in NYC for my dress until I found erika. Her professional experience and confidence is what helped me to all find my dress! Her seamstress Florence is absolutely amazing as well. Thanks to her my dress fits like a glove! Florence was happy to do 3 rounds of alterations since I lost a few pounds. I also ripped my veil two weeks before the wedding and Erika was sweet enough to give me her floor sample of the same veil! I love be unique boutique!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A good friend of mine recommended I look for my dress at Be Unique Boutique. I am thrilled that I listened to her advice and met Erika who helped me find my dream wedding dress. Erika is true to her word, extremely kind and very knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to make her clients happy and gives her undivided attention during the scheduled appointment. I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and a very positive experience to go along with it. Also! Erika keeps her boutique extremely clean, which is very important to me! The seamstress Florence is an absolute doll and listened to all of my concerns- I never felt rushed when I went for a fitting. They both made me feel very much at home :) So excited to wear my dress in 2 weeks. Thank you Erika!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This boutique has beautiful dresses you can't find anywhere else and the people there are absolutely amazing - I highly recommend stopping by to browse their dresses and accessories for anyone's big day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erika is amazing! I highly recommend this boutique if you want a personalized, stress free experience. Finding my dress was by far the easiest part of this process and I am so happy I went to Be Unique Boutique first. I had no intentions on finding my dress on the day I went in to look for the first time, and I said Yes! to the third one I tried on! I am very picky and not big on shopping, Erika took one look at me, after I explained what I liked, and she pulled out a few dresses that were all beautiful and within my budget. Florence, the seamstress who works on site is absolutely amazing as well, they make sure you are happy and explain everything you need to know so you are comfortable and confident on your big day. GO THERE! Support your local businesses and leave happy, you will not be disappointed!!

Thank you Erika and Florence!!! xoxo

Profile Picture Jade, 3/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a fabulous experience at Be Unique! Erika helped me find the dress of my dreams! She was courteous, friendly, helpful and always available! I had her undivided attention during my visits, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Be Unique Boutique was completely amazing!

From the moment me and my family walked in to her store until the time I picked up my dress for the wedding, everything was smooth and fantastic. This was the first dress store we visited and we didn't have to look further! She has a wide arrangement of amazing quality, gorgeous and unique gowns!

Finding your perfect dress should not be hard or stressful and this was exactly the case with Erika. My experience was fun, easy, memorable, heartfelt, warming and full of unforgettable moments and emotions.

Each fitting went perfect. She measured me so well that the dress showed up perfect! No alterations! Her seamstress is fantastic and color codes your bustle! The dress was ahead of schedule (and mine was shipped from another country)! The price was right! Erika was always available and kept in contact with me through the entire process! My dress was a HIT! Even better, it was so much fun to wear! Lightweight, classy, easy to move and dance in.... Perfect quality across the board!

Most importantly, Erika made me feel special and beautiful! I was the center of her attention every time we had an appointment. Honestly, I'm not sure what else a bride could ask for when looking for the perfect gown. Visiting Erika is a must!

A HUGE thank you from me and my family!
Xoxoxoxoxox!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and my mom got her MOB dress from Be Unique Boutique. Erika was a pleasure to work with as was the seamstress Florence. Beautiful dresses, great value, and everyone was so nice and friendly. highly recommend.

Profile Picture kerriann, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

Be Unique is an AMAZING boutique! It was the last place I went to after going to at least 5-7 shops in Westchester County. Erika has an amazing sense of style and knows exactly what she is doing. The dress I ended up picking was one she asked me if I would be "willing" to try on because the lace was very different. If she hadn't had that eye, I wouldn't have had the perfect dress because I would have never picked it out on the rack myself. She also is very honest which I appreciate. If she didn't like something or if she liked something better that I had tried on previously, she told me which again.. I appreciate very much. I wanted opinions especially from a professional. She also was able to help me with all of my jewelry, headpiece and veil. Basically, I got everything at Be Unique I needed except my shoes. Her seamstress is also AMAZING. I went back 4-5 times (because I kept losing weight) and she took in each time with no hesitation. The day before the wedding she even was able to meet me very early to make sure I picked up my dress (with 2 days before alteration). VERY flexible and also very sweet. I loved working with them and would recommend this be the place you go to for your wedding gown!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

Erika is so sweet, knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered my dress from her and can't wait until it comes in!

Profile Picture User5593623, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Erika is amazing - intuitive and talented she seemed to know exactly what we needed before we did! She was patient with me and several other brides I witnessed. My mom knew she wanted to go here since well before I got engaged, but now I know why. The selection seems small, but the quality is so perfect you don't need to try on 50 dresses before finding something unique and lovely. No awkward chain stuff here. My dress was also very affordable. This was an excellent experience and I recommend it to everyone. Erika also operated with a level of efficiency I appreciated having only a few months to plan. She accommodated my schedule and worked with me very well. Five out of five stars!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bride, Mother of Bride

If you want incredible personal attention and the amazingly on-point eye of Owner Erika - this shop is for you!

I found my dress the first one I tried on! Be Unique Boutique is over the top amazing! A MUST for any chic NY Bride!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique. Erika and Florence are honest and extremely knowledgeable about everything "Wedding." They are a great team! From the minute you step in the door it is an intimate experience. They do not rush you and are very patient. Be Unique is a one stop shop for Wedding dresses, belts, veils, and jewelry. It was an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

Working with Erica at B Unique Boutique was the highlights of my wedding planning process. From my first appointment, to my final fitting, the experience was top notch. Erica is a true professional in every sense of the word and has a keen eye for what truly looks magnificent on each individual women. The tailoring is impeccable and my final look is "wedding magazine worthy". And above all, Erica is a nice and enjoyable person to work with. I will miss spending time with her! Please take the time to stop in and see how she help make your wedding planning process effortless and magical!

Profile Picture User6965423, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erika and Florence were absolutely wonderful! This was the first place I went dress shopping and fell in love with the 4th dress I tried on. Erika made me feel super special and beautiful and I looked forward to returning each time for my fittings! Florence did an EXCEPTIONAL job on the alterations, even fixing a piece of the lace that was not laying just the way my mom and I wanted. She also saved my extra lace to use for my bouquet. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the services at Be Unique Boutique! Thank you so much Erika and Florence!

Profile Picture Leanne , 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at the Be Unique Boutique. Erika was so knowledgeable and was able to tell me which types of dresses would flatter my petite frame. She was willing to work within my budget and treated me with the utmost respect. She was genuinely happy to help me find my gown. Her seamstress Florence was so wonderful to work with and fitted my dress perfectly, even after I had lost weight. I would recommend this shop to any and every bride to be.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about Be Unique! They have such a beautiful selection and they gave me the quality, personalized attention that makes the wedding planning process so much easier. Erika and Florence knew me by name and were beyond helpful. I have already recommended them to a friend of mine who is getting married and she found her dress immediately!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience shopping and purchasing my wedding dress at Be Unique Boutique. I bought my gown a little over a year before my wedding. Erika is so kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. After briefly discussing what I had in mind, Erika brought out several beautiful gowns, and I fell in love with the very first gown I tried on, and I knew that was the dress. Erika carries such beautiful, special and unique gowns, and it was as if she instantly knew which dresses would be perfect for me. I never felt any pressure whatsoever to make a decision, and the whole shopping experience was very pleasant and enjoyable. I had several fittings, and the seamstress, Florence, was such a pleasure to work with. Both Florence and Erika made sure my dress fit absolutely perfect before I took it home before my wedding. My dress was one of my most favorite things about my wedding, and I received so so many compliments on it. Thank you Erika for making my wedding dress shopping experience so enjoyable and memorable, I cannot say enough good things about Be Unique Boutique!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I went to Erika to find my dream gown for my wedding day and found that and so much more. After purchasing my dress I found out I was pregnant. To say I was worried that my form fitting dress was no longer going to fit, would be an understatement. Erika went out of her way to have the gown rushed to me. She was there every step of the way putting my mind at ease and making sure, pregnant or not, that my dress fit flawlessly. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I could have never found a better dress, that made me feel more beautiful that the one I found at Be Unique Boutique. It is because of Erika's knowledge of her business and her sincere thoughtfulness towards her clients that I know I will feel like the most stunning bride on my wedding day, and my baby bump, will be my best accessory. Thank you so much Erika, you truly made this an amazing experience and I am so grateful to you for everything you have done.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erika and her seamstress are wonderful! They both go above and beyond to ensure the very best service! The boutique is cozy & more personal as opposed to a typical bridal salon.
I can't thank them enough for perfect wedding gown & impeccable one on one service!

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Erika was extremely friendly and helpful when I went to her for my wedding dress. I had had a horrible wedding dress experience before going to her so meeting her made my experience pleasant and exciting. She fit me in the same week I called to make an appointment. She did not rush me or try to sell me just anything- she took her time and made suggestions. She was really happy for me when I told her I picked out my dress. I would highly recommend going to Be Unique Boutique!

Profile Picture Justine, 7/5/15, 2 Reviews