Be Unique Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Alissa P. Getting married on 11/04/2023

Truly Amazing

Erika is beyond amazing! She has made my entire dress shopping experience easy & FUN! After explaining my dream dress to her in just a few words, she was able pull the dress of my dreams. I was always afraid I would never have "the feeling" but the second I put this dress on I knew. Erika knew exactly what I wanted. Her experience and guidance was unmatched. She also helped pick the most beautiful veil! She has been nothing but accommodating and I'm so happy to have someone like her on my side.
  • Amy
    Amy C. Getting married on 11/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend for all brides to be!

I highly recommend making an appointment with Erika at BUB for all brides who have not yet found THE dress! BUB was the 3rd bridal shop that I went to and I cannot say enough great things. When I first arrived, Erika spent a few minutes asking questions about the wedding venue and what kind of dresses I like and she pulled a few dresses, all of which were gorgeous and fit my aesthetic/budget. I originally thought I had found a dress at the second boutique and I’m so glad I didn’t cancel my appointment because the dress I found at BUB was way better quality and the same price range. I recently went back for accessories and Erika helped with every detail and provided honest, helpful feedback which was very appreciated.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Getting married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, would definitely recommend!

Erika was amazing, she was able to pull dresses that really my vision and was within our budget. I was able to find the perfect dress by the 4th try-on. The appointments allow you to have the boutique to yourselves so it was a very private and personalized experience.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Meredith
    Meredith C. Married on 08/21/2022

Highly recommend!

In total I looked at 5 different places for a wedding dress, and I'm so glad I ended up finding my dress here beacuse Erika was also so great to work with. I went to bigger stores as well, and I think it's easy to expect that a big store with so many dresses will HAVE to have your dress but at least for me that was far from the truth. At Be Unique Boutique I tried on the least number of dresses of anywhere i went but that's because Erika listens to exactly what you want, what your budget is and then works her magic. She works with you one-on-one and you'll feel like you're her only client throughout the whole process. My alterations were done here which made it effortless, and my dress is currently being cleaned and preserved through her as well. Erika is invested in providing you the best experience and I couldn't recommend her enough.
  • Francesca
    Francesca A. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

I had an amazing experience at Be Unique Boutique! Erika is a master at finding the perfect dress, both with her expertise and taking your opinions and ideas into account. She also offers a variety of price ranges. She picked the perfect selection of dresses for me to try based on what I told her - only the second one I tried on was "the one"! Alterations were timely and easy, all in-house. My mom even found her MOB dress there, which was gorgeous. My dress was stunning, unique and received many compliments - I'm still getting them! Erika and Be Unique Boutique made my wedding dress dreams come, and I can't recommend them enough.
  • Ellen
    Ellen F. Married on 06/10/2022

A Wonderful Experience

I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone! Erika and Florence are wonderful to work with. They’re professional, kind and want to make sure that you walk out of the store feeling confident in your dress! They’re flexible, understanding and want you to be the happiest individual on your wedding day!
    Shannon M. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect place to buy my wedding dress!!

I had an amazing experience at BUBMK, my dress was beautiful and the alterations were perfect. Erika was a pleasure to work with and I am so glad that I got my wedding dress here. I would 100% recommend!
    Megan Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Place to Find the Perfect Dress!

My experience at Be Unique Boutique was absolutely amazing. I needed to find a wedding dress while COVID-19 restrictions were still in place. Erika, the owner, scheduled a private appointment for me, my maid of honor, my mom, and my mother in law. She took her time showing me over 6 dresses and with each dress, she took into account the feedback and opinions. She was certain that the last dress would be the one and she was right! We purchased my dress and veil on the spot.
    It was a lovely curated private experience that you won’t get a large “wedding factory” store.

Erika was always available via phone or email to answer any questions or provide updates in the months leading up to the dress’s arrival. Once my dress arrived, she called me immediately to schedule my first fitting. I decided to get my fittings done at Be Unique Boutique because of the intimacy of the space and the 1:1 service. My fittings were as private as my dress appointment.

I had a total of 4 fittings and everything came out beautifully. The seamstress, Florence, went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfectly. She even added a second tier to my cathedral veil so that I could cover my face during the ceremony. On my last fitting, Florence educated me and my mother on how to manage my long train throughout the day and showed us how to fold it so that it can sit on my arm during travel. She showed us how to do my bustle and took her time going over it more than once so that we were clear on what had to be done. Erika even steamed the silk portion of my dress before we took it home.

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique for your bridal needs. Such a great and cute store with very knowledgeable professionals. I am so grateful to them and I can’t wait to share photos of my wedding!
  • Shanti
    Shanti V. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Say Yes to the Dress at Unique Boutique!

My experience with Be Unique Boutique was exceptional. The owner, Erika, is involved every step of the way. She selectively chooses every wedding dress she offers at her shop which are all so beautiful. She was polite, honest and provided VIP customer service for all of her clients. She truly loves what she does and it shows. I could not recommend this boutique more.
    Jenna P. Married on 09/26/2021

Wedding 9.26.21

Erika was so incredible to work with. She helped me pick the perfect, most beautiful gown. She had amazing customer service and treats her customers like family. Her shop is so immaculate and beautiful. I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone and everyone! Erika helped me every step of the way and kept my dress preserved so well for me during the pandemic while we had to postpone our wedding twice. I am so grateful for all of her help!!
    Gia P. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend BUB

Highly recommend Be Unique Boutique. I had the best experience with Erika. All of her gowns are gorgeous and I’m so happy I found my DREAM dress. She made the experience very personal and is not pushy at all like other boutiques I’ve been too. Florence is also wonderful at alterations. Check out Be Unique Boutique you won’t regret it!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette R. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Erika and her seamstress are so very lovely! These ladies made my wedding day dress beyond spectacular! I am so very thankful I found these ladies. If you are looking for a bridal shop, look no further! :) You will not only find the dress of your dreams, you will have the best experience with these ladies in the most beautiful and clean boutique!
    Jessica Married on 08/28/2021

Stunning, just perfect!

The dress was the talk of the wedding! Every guest commented on how stunning it was. My husband was blown away when he saw me for the first time! I can not thank Erika enough for her wonderful work in helping me to choose the perfect dress for my big day. She was professional, attentive and knew exactly what would look just perfect on me. Florence the seamstress made the dress fit like a glove. I would highly recommend working with Be Unique Boutique to find the perfect dress!
    Janine L. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing experience

Erika at Be Unique Boutique made my wedding dress dreams come true. I showed her a photo of something I loved with a few things I would change, and she knew exactly what I wanted. I loved the FIRST dress I put on. LOVED it. However, like any other bride, how can you not try on others??? So, I went to a few other bridal places, and nothing compared to the dress she showed me, the one one one attention and care I was getting and the private feel of her storefront.

So, naturally I went back and bought the very first dress I tried on! Erika was so accommodating and flexible with appointments, fittings, etc. Her seamstress was also lovely. I loved the alternations she made to my dress. They were so patient with me! I had like 5 fittings, and even wanted to make another change like 4 days before the wedding (due to weight loss!) and they made it happen for me.

Wonderful experience. Thank you, Erika!
    Patricia S. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Choices

I am so happy that I found Be Unique Boutique a few months ago. It was the first and only Bridal Salon I went to. When you strike gold in a place, you do not go looking for silver. Erika was so accommodating, friendly, and organized. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she even threw some dresses in that weren't necessarily my style as to give me an idea of what I want and do not want. Dress #5 was the one! I went for three alternations appointments in house and Florence was amazing. My dress was show stopping, unique, vintage, and beautiful. I could not be happier.
    Nora C. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience with this vendor was something I will remember for years when remembering my special day!!

It was an amazing experience working with Be Unique Boutique! They made me feel special, valued, and beautiful throughout the whole process of saying yes to the dress and tailoring the dress to me! Highly recommend using Be Unique Boutique for your wedding dress shopping!
    Michelle L. Married on 07/17/2021

Be Unique Boutique

Erika made this experience wonderful. The boutique is beautiful and organized. There’s are a ton of designers to choose from as well. I would 100% recommend Be Unique Boutique. I got my dress, my sisters maid of honor dress, bridesmaids dresses and my moms mother of the bride dress there as well!
  • Brianna
    Brianna A. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

FLAWLESS from picking out the dress to the final fitting!

Erika is absolutely FANTASTIC! Not only was the entire process of finding a dress at her store flawless from start to finish but so was every single alteration visit! You can tell that at Be Unique Boutique the priority is making sure you are 100% satisfied with your dress and feel stunning! They were a HUGE part of why my special day was so perfect!
    Gina G. Married on 05/29/2021

A lifesaver!

BUB and Erika are absolutely amazing. I was very stressed and having doubts about my wedding dress that I had previously purchased. I went to BUB and Erika put me at ease and helped me find the perfect dress. She listened to what I wanted and guided me to find a dress that I feel beautiful in. She was super flexible and willing to work with my short time frame. Florence is also amazing at what she does and will make sure the alterations are flawless. I highly recommend BUB for all brides in the area!
    Krystal D. Married on 03/13/2021

Truly outstanding

Erika is a dream . From the beginning and postponements she was so understanding and supportive . Erika made entire experience was so much fun and so incredibly easy . She’s honest , trustworthy and so nice to work with. I’ll miss going to see her for my fittings !! Highly recommend this place and the gowns are to die for ❤️❤️
    Suzanne A. Married on 01/09/2021

Fantastic Bridal Salon

I bought my dress and veil at Be Unique Boutique and absolutely loved both of them! Erika was so helpful in tailoring the dresses to my preferences regarding style and budget and made the process so easy and smooth. I would highly recommend the salon to any bride!
  • Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could ever ask for

Erika is willing to accommodate your needs in any way! Pricing is extremely reasonable and the dresses she has are out of this world! Would highly recommend
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/16/2020

Outstanding

I had such a wonderful experience, especially during this difficult year. Erika was amazing throughout the entire process, she was very patient and hopeful that the wedding will happen. I am so thankful for Erika and her seamstress they were both incredibly attentive to my feedback. I am so glad I found the Bridal Boutique and would highly recommend.
    Desiree A. Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Ericka and Florence made the shopping and fitting process so easy and effortless. As a bride impacted by covid I had to change plans in a hurry and last minute decided to still get married in my gorgeous dress and Ericka and her team promptly got me in for my fittings despite all the craziness going on- and this allowed my husband and I to keep our wedding date. I felt beautiful in my dress- ericka picked out a perfect silhouette for my body and it matched my vision perfectly. Florence added lace straps and it made the fit and look exceptional. And my veil- well I was just speechless. Everything from start to finish was exceptional, professional, and I had a great experience. Would highly recommend Be Unique Boutique to all brides!
    Amanda A. Married on 05/30/2020

Definitely recommend

Erica was so helpful when looking for dresses. Never pressured me to purchase and knew what i was looking for and kept within my budget. When it came time to alter, her seamstress was amazing and made my dress perfect fit like a glove!
illustration stars