Be Unique Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Alissa P. Getting married on 11/04/2023

Truly Amazing

Erika is beyond amazing! She has made my entire dress shopping experience easy & FUN! After explaining my dream dress to her in just a few words, she was able pull the dress of my dreams. I was always afraid I would never have "the feeling" but the second I put this dress on I knew. Erika knew exactly what I wanted. Her experience and guidance was unmatched. She also helped pick the most beautiful veil! She has been nothing but accommodating and I'm so happy to have someone like her on my side.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Getting married on 10/28/2022

Great experience, would definitely recommend!

Erika was amazing, she was able to pull dresses that really my vision and was within our budget. I was able to find the perfect dress by the 4th try-on. The appointments allow you to have the boutique to yourselves so it was a very private and personalized experience.
    Jenna P. Married on 09/26/2021

Wedding 9.26.21

Erika was so incredible to work with. She helped me pick the perfect, most beautiful gown. She had amazing customer service and treats her customers like family. Her shop is so immaculate and beautiful. I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone and everyone! Erika helped me every step of the way and kept my dress preserved so well for me during the pandemic while we had to postpone our wedding twice. I am so grateful for all of her help!!
  • Gia
    Gia P. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend BUB

Highly recommend Be Unique Boutique. I had the best experience with Erika. All of her gowns are gorgeous and I’m so happy I found my DREAM dress. She made the experience very personal and is not pushy at all like other boutiques I’ve been too. Florence is also wonderful at alterations. Check out Be Unique Boutique you won’t regret it!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette R. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Erika and her seamstress are so very lovely! These ladies made my wedding day dress beyond spectacular! I am so very thankful I found these ladies. If you are looking for a bridal shop, look no further! :) You will not only find the dress of your dreams, you will have the best experience with these ladies in the most beautiful and clean boutique!
    Jessica Married on 08/28/2021

Stunning, just perfect!

The dress was the talk of the wedding! Every guest commented on how stunning it was. My husband was blown away when he saw me for the first time! I can not thank Erika enough for her wonderful work in helping me to choose the perfect dress for my big day. She was professional, attentive and knew exactly what would look just perfect on me. Florence the seamstress made the dress fit like a glove. I would highly recommend working with Be Unique Boutique to find the perfect dress!
  • Janine
    Janine L. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing experience

Erika at Be Unique Boutique made my wedding dress dreams come true. I showed her a photo of something I loved with a few things I would change, and she knew exactly what I wanted. I loved the FIRST dress I put on. LOVED it. However, like any other bride, how can you not try on others??? So, I went to a few other bridal places, and nothing compared to the dress she showed me, the one one one attention and care I was getting and the private feel of her storefront.

So, naturally I went back and bought the very first dress I tried on! Erika was so accommodating and flexible with appointments, fittings, etc. Her seamstress was also lovely. I loved the alternations she made to my dress. They were so patient with me! I had like 5 fittings, and even wanted to make another change like 4 days before the wedding (due to weight loss!) and they made it happen for me.

Wonderful experience. Thank you, Erika!
  • Patricia
    Patricia S. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Choices

I am so happy that I found Be Unique Boutique a few months ago. It was the first and only Bridal Salon I went to. When you strike gold in a place, you do not go looking for silver. Erika was so accommodating, friendly, and organized. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she even threw some dresses in that weren't necessarily my style as to give me an idea of what I want and do not want. Dress #5 was the one! I went for three alternations appointments in house and Florence was amazing. My dress was show stopping, unique, vintage, and beautiful. I could not be happier.
  • Nora
    Nora C. Married on 07/17/2021

My experience with this vendor was something I will remember for years when remembering my special day!!

It was an amazing experience working with Be Unique Boutique! They made me feel special, valued, and beautiful throughout the whole process of saying yes to the dress and tailoring the dress to me! Highly recommend using Be Unique Boutique for your wedding dress shopping!
    Michelle L. Married on 07/17/2021

Be Unique Boutique

Erika made this experience wonderful. The boutique is beautiful and organized. There’s are a ton of designers to choose from as well. I would 100% recommend Be Unique Boutique. I got my dress, my sisters maid of honor dress, bridesmaids dresses and my moms mother of the bride dress there as well!
  • Brianna
    Brianna A. Married on 06/12/2021

FLAWLESS from picking out the dress to the final fitting!

Erika is absolutely FANTASTIC! Not only was the entire process of finding a dress at her store flawless from start to finish but so was every single alteration visit! You can tell that at Be Unique Boutique the priority is making sure you are 100% satisfied with your dress and feel stunning! They were a HUGE part of why my special day was so perfect!
    Gina G. Married on 05/29/2021

A lifesaver!

BUB and Erika are absolutely amazing. I was very stressed and having doubts about my wedding dress that I had previously purchased. I went to BUB and Erika put me at ease and helped me find the perfect dress. She listened to what I wanted and guided me to find a dress that I feel beautiful in. She was super flexible and willing to work with my short time frame. Florence is also amazing at what she does and will make sure the alterations are flawless. I highly recommend BUB for all brides in the area!
    Krystal D. Married on 03/13/2021

Truly outstanding

Erika is a dream . From the beginning and postponements she was so understanding and supportive . Erika made entire experience was so much fun and so incredibly easy . She’s honest , trustworthy and so nice to work with. I’ll miss going to see her for my fittings !! Highly recommend this place and the gowns are to die for ❤️❤️
    Suzanne A. Married on 01/09/2021

Fantastic Bridal Salon

I bought my dress and veil at Be Unique Boutique and absolutely loved both of them! Erika was so helpful in tailoring the dresses to my preferences regarding style and budget and made the process so easy and smooth. I would highly recommend the salon to any bride!
  • Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 10/31/2020

Everything you could ever ask for

Erika is willing to accommodate your needs in any way! Pricing is extremely reasonable and the dresses she has are out of this world! Would highly recommend
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/16/2020

Outstanding

I had such a wonderful experience, especially during this difficult year. Erika was amazing throughout the entire process, she was very patient and hopeful that the wedding will happen. I am so thankful for Erika and her seamstress they were both incredibly attentive to my feedback. I am so glad I found the Bridal Boutique and would highly recommend.
    Desiree A. Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Ericka and Florence made the shopping and fitting process so easy and effortless. As a bride impacted by covid I had to change plans in a hurry and last minute decided to still get married in my gorgeous dress and Ericka and her team promptly got me in for my fittings despite all the craziness going on- and this allowed my husband and I to keep our wedding date. I felt beautiful in my dress- ericka picked out a perfect silhouette for my body and it matched my vision perfectly. Florence added lace straps and it made the fit and look exceptional. And my veil- well I was just speechless. Everything from start to finish was exceptional, professional, and I had a great experience. Would highly recommend Be Unique Boutique to all brides!
    Tracey A. Married on 12/27/2019

Easy and fun :)

This was my favorite place that I tried on gowns, and this is where I bought the one! Gorgeous selection for affordable prices! Not one gown was damaged or looked cheap - they were all absolutely perfect!
    Lizz Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful. Easy. No stress!

Erika and Florencia were amazing! They went above and beyond for me with my dress and made the whole experience wonderful! I would 100% recommend Be Unique Boutique to another bride!
    Lauren Married on 08/10/2019

Be Unique is truly unique!

I highly recommend “Be Unique” in Mt Kisco! Erica, the owner has a huge selection. At a first glance, the shop may seem small, but it’s deceiving, she has an expansive selection. With so many options, choosing a direction to move in can be overwhelming. Have no fear, Erica is a consummate professional who has guided countless brides throughout the years. She helps navigate and guides you to what works best with your body. She suggested a dress for me which wound up being “the dress!” My dress was so unique and stunning. It had beaded straps, lace throughout, a gorgeous lace train and the entire dress had beaded accents that sparkled with every movement. After you select your dress, Florence does the alterations. Florence and Erica are both perfectionists and make a great team. Everyone and I mean everyone commented on how incredibly gorgeous and unique my dress was. Everyone said it look like it was built for me and my body. It fit so perfectly. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day. I highly highly recommend Be Unique to all brides!
  • Sinead
    Sinead C. Married on 07/27/2019

Loved My Dress + Experience

I was the type of bride that new exactly what type of dress I wanted for my big day. I brought my few photos to several big wedding gown shops & boutiques and always left knowing that my dress was out there. I searched online for retailers that sold Eddy K with very specific dresses in mind and as luck would have it, Erika was the only one able to get me the dress I was looking for! The experience here was far superior to every place I went (especially when compared to giant stores that I probably can’t name, but you’d know it from a popular TLC show 😝) From start to finish, I was happy every step of the way and my dress looked absolutely perfect. Florence made sure that even the bustle was flawless. Thanks so much ladies, for giving me my fairytale dress and such a great experience leading up to the big day!
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful selection & service

Erika stocks a great variety of dresses, listens attentively to what you are looking for, and picks out those and similar styles for you to try on. She was kind, sweet and helped me find the perfect dress and accessories! Her shop is clean and the seamstress she works with is not only talented but gives great advice. Go to Be Unique Boutique and remember to bring your entire entourage because you WILL find your perfect dress there!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 06/28/2019

Exceeded expectations

I cannot give enough compliments to this boutique. After walking past their store for years it was finally time for me to shop there for a wedding dress! Erika was very pleasant to work with and Florence’s seamstress work is absolute perfection. I tried on a dress where I loved the bottom but not the top. Erika and Florence ensured me that the top could be altered to my liking. Needless to say- I LOVE the final result. The altered dress looks beautiful and is everything I wanted. I highly recommend this boutique.
    Kaitlyn Married on 06/21/2019

Be Unique Boutique

One of the best choices I made for my wedding was walking into Be Unique! I described the vision I had in my head, and within 5 minutes Erika pulled 5 dresses that were exactly what I was looking for! I only had to choose which I loved the most! AND under my stated budget. When it came time for my fittings, the seamstress Una was amazing! They both were perfectionists and made sure the dress fit exactly the way I wanted. I also got my veil and all accessories from them as well. They really give you personal attention, time, and care during each visit, which made it such an enjoyable experience!
    Shelby Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable experience!!

Where can I start, Erika had made this experience unforgettable and so easy. The second I walked into the store she made me feel like this was the exact place I’d find my wedding dress. She was patient, kind, caring and so professional. I would highly recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone looking for there perfect dress!!