Be Unique Boutique Reviews

Be Unique Boutique 6
Be Unique Boutique 7

Tracey Avery · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Easy and fun :)

This was my favorite place that I tried on gowns, and this is where I bought the one! Gorgeous selection for affordable prices! Not one gown was damaged or looked cheap - they were all absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Exceeded expectations

I cannot give enough compliments to this boutique. After walking past their store for years it was finally time for me to shop there for a wedding dress! Erika was very pleasant to work with and Florence’s seamstress work is absolute perfection. I tried on a dress where I loved the bottom but not the top. Erika and Florence ensured me that the top could be altered to my liking. Needless to say- I LOVE the final result. The altered dress looks beautiful and is everything I wanted. I highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Erika is wonderful! She knows exactly what is going to look good on you. Her store has so many beautiful dresses for every style. It was a pleasure working with her and she made the whole process easy.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Gina · Married on 08/11/2018

The owner Erika has an amazing eye and fashion sense. She picked the perfect dress for the look I was going for. Her seamstress Florence is a master at her craft. I looked forward to every fitting that was devoted to just me. The personalized attention made me feel both comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend future brides to go to Be Unique Bridal!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/08/2018

I had the best experience at the Be Unique Botique. Erika and Florence were amazing!! If I ever had a problem Erika was there to help and put me at ease through the stressful process of wedding planning! Go in and I promise you won’t be disappointed!! The dress and veil were everything I wanted! Thank you Erika and Florence ❤️

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Be Unique Boutique 8
    Be Unique Boutique 9
    Be Unique Boutique 10
    Be Unique Boutique 11
  • DeNoia

Crystal · Married on 07/22/2018

I found Be Unique Bridal vie the blog website Borrowed & Blue and I cant begin to tell you what a a blessing that was! I went dress shopping to several small shops and to big chain stores but when I tell you I found the most PERFECT Dress at Be Unique Bridal!
    Erika has such a great personality and is so knowledgeable of her field. From the moment she had me try on my dress (Martina Liana-803) I fell in LOVE! All I did was show her dress of certain brands and styles I was interested in and BAMM we found a dress that fit me and my body perfectly. I was actually going to pick a dress that was not for my body type and she helped me find a dress that was still conservative but had a sexy look too it.

When my wedding planning would stress me out I just kept telling myself “My Dress” will be worth it! Even though the bridal shop was almost an hour away a from me I would tell Erika if you were loser I would be here everyday trying on this dress!!!

And let me tell you it was ... When I tell you you will receive such amazing attention and exactly what you want when working with Erika’s seamstress Florence! She worked on creating the best fit for my dress so it would not fall since it was a sweetheart I didn’t want to be pulling up my dress all night & not once all night did I have to do that!

I can’t begin to tell you how much of a great experience it was to work with these two ladies!

Stop looking else where and Go to BE UNIQUE BRIDAL!

The only sad part about all of this is that i cant wear my dress everyday ... LOL

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Be Unique Boutique 12
    Be Unique Boutique 13
    Be Unique Boutique 14
    Be Unique Boutique 15
    Be Unique Boutique 16

Kelley · Married on 07/14/2018

I had an amazing experience with Erika and Florencia! Erika took care of my dress, all of my bridesmaids, and my mother’s dress. They even tried to fix my mom’s dress when a tailor botched the bottom of it! Erika answered every email, was flexible, and did everything to make the process smooth and easy! I highly recommend going to Be Unique Boutique.

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Danica

Danica W · Married on 07/13/2018

Wonderful Experience!

I am so happy I decided to visit Be Unique Boutique to try on wedding dresses. I wasn't sure what to expect from a boutique with a small selection (compared to larger bridal salons), but my experience there was wonderful from start to finish. Erika, the store owner, pulled a bunch of dresses to fit my style, body and budget. I was impressed with the beauty and quality of the dresses and how affordable they were! Erika was very friendly, honest and helpful. I could tell she truly cared and that made me feel confident and comfortable. Alterations were a breeze... Florence paid attention to all of my concerns and she spent as much time as was needed to make sure my dress fit me perfectly. Her talent and attention to detail are impeccable. It was such a pleasure to work with both Erika and Florence throughout the entire process. If you have any doubts about visiting Be Unique Boutique, just get rid of them and go!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2018

Erika brought the vision of my dream dress to life. From the moment I walked into her store and began to describe what I was looking for, she practically read my mind! My wedding dress was the first one I tried on and I truly felt like a princess. I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique to all brides!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Be Unique Boutique exceeded my expectations of a bridal boutique! It is a Westchester gem! Erika & Florence made me feel so comfortable with every visit. BUB is a one-stop-shop - I bought my dress, veil and jewelry for the big day, as well as my bridesmaids’ dresses. I highly recommend bride’s-to-be to check out BUB - your wedding dress search will end there!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

I found Be Unique Boutique while searching for one wedding dress in particular that I had fell in love with online. I was searching for bridal boutiques that might have carried this one dress in the store, but I found Be Unique Boutique and they carried the same designer so I called and spoke to Erika and she told me she didn't have that dress, but that she would find it for me. She called me within an hour to tell me she got the dress from another store and I had an appointment within a week! Turns out, the dress was not as flattering in person as it was online, but she showed me other dresses in her store that would go best with my figure and shape and showed me different styles that I didn't even think about trying on and about 4 dresses later... I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! She was so patient and so kind and honest and honestly has the most gorgeous wedding gowns in her shop. Her seamstress, Florence, is also incredible. The two work so well together and both of them are extremely patient and helpful, so accommodating, and they genuinely want you to be happy. They are able to work with you and your budget and I honestly do not have anything negative to say, I highly recommend this boutique!

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Erika and everyone at Be Unique are absolutely AMAZING! My dress looks like i spent way too much money on it but i was able to stay within my budget and have my dream gown. When i went into Be Unique I had no idea what I wanted and Erika made me comfortable and really helped me narrow focus. She is actually the one that picked my dress and i will be telling every bride i know to go see her! Also, alterations were incredible. The dress fits better than i ever imagined.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Arianne · Married on 05/05/2018

When I began my wedding dress search I had a dress/designer in mind and Be Unique Boutique conveniently carried both! From the moment we walked into the shop you could tell Erika knew her stuff! She is extremely professional, kind and knows every detail about wedding gowns. I was nervous about starting to shop for dresses because I didn’t want to feel any sort of pressure to purchase a dress without being 100% sure. This was not the case at Be Unique. Erika was truthful about the amount of time it takes to order a dress (mine came from Australia), but still did not put any pressure on me to make the purchase. Conveniently for me, the first dress I tried on was the one! From the time I purchased my dress to the last fitting, every appointment was so pleasant and enjoyable! I had a total of 3 fittings and each one was painless! The seamstress, Florence, was amazing!! She listened to any comments or concerns you had. It was easy to tell Florence is so talented in her work! I wanted to incorporate a piece of my Mom’s wedding dress on mine, so when I brought a piece into one of my fittings she suggested adding some of the lace to my train, and the rest as the buttons on my bustle. It was so creative, and so special! My dress, a Martina Liana, was my absolute dream dress. It fit me like a glove and was one of the most original dresses I had ever seen. I received so many compliments on my dress, I wish I could wear it over and over! If you’re looking to support a local business, Be Unique is the place!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Be Unique Boutique 17
    Be Unique Boutique 18

April · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Erika and Be Unique Boutique was a wonderful experience. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and when I went to Erika with pictures and a few style items that I wanted included on the dress, she knew exactly what I was thinking of right away. She pulled 4 beautiful dresses from her collection and as I tried each on, she asked questions and gave me her honest feedback of each one. She thought of the things me and family wouldn't necessarily think of. The 4th dress was the one and from then on, Erika had everything covered. When things went wrong or timing was tight, she advocated for the bride and made it happen. I felt like a princess in her store and when the day finally came, the first person I wanted to share photos with was Erika! This is a boutique where you will get the assistance and customer service you deserve.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Chrissie · Married on 12/31/2017

Every single person at my wedding complimented me on my dress. It was absolutely perfect, stunning, beautiful - I could go on and on. Erika and Florence were so lovely to work with, and ensured that my dress was everything I wanted. I highly recommend visiting Be Unique Boutique- it was the best experience every time!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Erika made my experience at Be Unique Boutique an absolute dream. She
    is diligent, knowledgeable, and truly cares. Her selection of wedding
    dresses was also the best I had seen after spending some days dress
    shopping in the city. Her seamstress Florence is also fantastic. Their
    attention to detail in like no other, and the personal attention you
    receive makes the experience so special. Not only did I get my wedding
    dress there, I also got my veil and jewelry, my mom also got her
    dress, and we got all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses there. There is
    honestly no reason to go anywhere else. If you are looking for a
    stunning wedding dress with the most incredible costumer service, Be
    Unique Boutique on the way to go.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Trish · Married on 07/22/2017

Erika is amazing. She was able to take my vision of my dream dress and find me the perfect one. She was professional and the alterations were flawless. My husband was speechless when he first saw me.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Erika is the best! So professional and helpful. She has stunning dresses to choose from and a lot of them. I searched for a while in NYC for my dress until I found erika. Her professional experience and confidence is what helped me to all find my dress! Her seamstress Florence is absolutely amazing as well. Thanks to her my dress fits like a glove! Florence was happy to do 3 rounds of alterations since I lost a few pounds. I also ripped my veil two weeks before the wedding and Erika was sweet enough to give me her floor sample of the same veil! I love be unique boutique!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/06/2017

A good friend of mine recommended I look for my dress at Be Unique Boutique. I am thrilled that I listened to her advice and met Erika who helped me find my dream wedding dress. Erika is true to her word, extremely kind and very knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to make her clients happy and gives her undivided attention during the scheduled appointment. I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and a very positive experience to go along with it. Also! Erika keeps her boutique extremely clean, which is very important to me! The seamstress Florence is an absolute doll and listened to all of my concerns- I never felt rushed when I went for a fitting. They both made me feel very much at home :) So excited to wear my dress in 2 weeks. Thank you Erika!!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

This boutique has beautiful dresses you can't find anywhere else and the people there are absolutely amazing - I highly recommend stopping by to browse their dresses and accessories for anyone's big day!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Jade · Married on 03/19/2017

Erika is amazing! I highly recommend this boutique if you want a personalized, stress free experience. Finding my dress was by far the easiest part of this process and I am so happy I went to Be Unique Boutique first. I had no intentions on finding my dress on the day I went in to look for the first time, and I said Yes! to the third one I tried on! I am very picky and not big on shopping, Erika took one look at me, after I explained what I liked, and she pulled out a few dresses that were all beautiful and within my budget. Florence, the seamstress who works on site is absolutely amazing as well, they make sure you are happy and explain everything you need to know so you are comfortable and confident on your big day. GO THERE! Support your local businesses and leave happy, you will not be disappointed!!

Thank you Erika and Florence!!! xoxo

Sent on 02/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2016

I had such a fabulous experience at Be Unique! Erika helped me find the dress of my dreams! She was courteous, friendly, helpful and always available! I had her undivided attention during my visits, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2016

My experience with Be Unique Boutique was completely amazing!

From the moment me and my family walked in to her store until the time I picked up my dress for the wedding, everything was smooth and fantastic. This was the first dress store we visited and we didn't have to look further! She has a wide arrangement of amazing quality, gorgeous and unique gowns!

Finding your perfect dress should not be hard or stressful and this was exactly the case with Erika. My experience was fun, easy, memorable, heartfelt, warming and full of unforgettable moments and emotions.

Each fitting went perfect. She measured me so well that the dress showed up perfect! No alterations! Her seamstress is fantastic and color codes your bustle! The dress was ahead of schedule (and mine was shipped from another country)! The price was right! Erika was always available and kept in contact with me through the entire process! My dress was a HIT! Even better, it was so much fun to wear! Lightweight, classy, easy to move and dance in.... Perfect quality across the board!

Most importantly, Erika made me feel special and beautiful! I was the center of her attention every time we had an appointment. Honestly, I'm not sure what else a bride could ask for when looking for the perfect gown. Visiting Erika is a must!

A HUGE thank you from me and my family!
    Xoxoxoxoxox!

Sent on 12/20/2016

kerriann · Married on 11/13/2016

I got my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and my mom got her MOB dress from Be Unique Boutique. Erika was a pleasure to work with as was the seamstress Florence. Beautiful dresses, great value, and everyone was so nice and friendly. highly recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2017