Tin & Twine Reviews

6 | Concord, CA

6 Reviews for Tin & Twine

1 User photo

Ariana · Married on 04/24/2018

Tin & Twine is amazing!!! Shannon did an amazing job. I had a rose gold and silver wedding and everything I asked for she was able to find. She is flexible, easy to talk to and professional. I got married in Hawaii and Shannon paggaged and shipped all my decor for the wedding. She even had return labels already. It was easy and hassle free for me. One less thing I had to stress over. Shannon goes above and beyond for her clients. For example, she dropped off a table number since I was unable to meet her, one day before she was getting induced for labor. Shannon is outstanding at her job. She is truly there for you and she makes your wedding look just they way you want it to on your special day!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/10/2017

Shannon was a dream to work with! She made the whole wedding planning process easy, stress free and enjoyable. From the months leading up to the wedding to executing my visions on the big day, Shannon helped make sure everything ran smoothly. Shannon had so many creative ideas and transformed my visions into my dream wedding. She went above and beyond in the whole planning process and made sure I was completely stress free on the big day. With Shannon on my team I knew my wedding was in great hands! Thank you Shannon for all your hard work and help in creating my dream day!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Elise · Married on 10/01/2016

Shannon is amazing. She has been helping me plan my wedding for 10.1.16. She always responds in a timely manner and gets things done in a quick turn around time. She is very friendly and has GREAT ideas for decor. She has made the planning process so much easier. I can't wait for my big day and will leave another review after it happens. I just wanted to leave one now because I want people to know how AMAZING she is!!!! Thanks Shannon I know the wedding is going to be GORGEOUS with you on my side.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Shannon is a dream to work with. She is beyond organized, has a clear vision for each event and is able to get all vendors together to execute that vision perfectly!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Audrey · Married on 08/15/2015

Shannon was AMAZING! She really took the anxiety of planning a wedding and turned it into an easy and enjoyable planning process. Originally I had no intention of booking a wedding planner, but this was THE best money I ever spent. I honestly have no idea what we would have done without her expertise and guidance. She is the reason my wedding was so perfect.

She understood my vision right away and really got creative in how we could make it come to life. She made sure we got great value to help with the budget, but did not sacrifice quality.

In addition to the actual planning with the vendors, she helped with other smaller projects such as calligraphy, help plan the look for the gorgeous table tops, and putting together our guest book. I felt like my wedding had lots of unique details that set it apart from so many overdone wedding themes, and this was 100% because of her.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding she took charge of all the vendors and coordinated with them to make sure everything was ready to go. On the day of the wedding, she was there by my side to make sure everything was flawless. All our guests complimented our wedding saying it was one of the best they had ever attended. This is completely attributed to Shannon. I would recommend her to anyone who is thinking of hiring a wedding planner. She will make sure you get the wedding you dreamed of + some!

Thank you again Shannon for everything!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

My experience working with Shannon was an amazing one. She is a true talent and is extremely dedicated to providing excellent service no matter what event she is planning. She includes her personal touches when it comes to event decorating. Her creativity and talent really shines through her work and I couldn't have had a better response from my wedding and baby shower if it wasn't for her help. She puts her clients as ease because of her attention to detail. I will continue to utilize her services with all future events. You defiantly cannot go wrong with choosing Shannon as your event coordinator and will be more than satisfied with the outcome.

Sent on 02/06/2017