Finger Lakes Hotel Reviews

5 | Farmington, NY

5 Reviews for Finger Lakes Hotel

• lawn_flamingo

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at the fingerlakes hotel, and my friends and family were raving about the experience, claiming that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Every detail of the day went better than I could have even imagined. The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous out on the patio overlooking the trees. All of the food was absolutely delicious, and the dessert table was a huge success. Everyone that we worked with during the planing process was fun, friendly, and extremely accommodating. Everyone was quick to respond to any questions that we had, and the day proceeded without any problems. It was a very huge positive that all of our guests could party all night with us, and have a room at the hotel to return to. Thank you for making my wedding day such a fun and amazing time! And seriously, I am still craving the food we had that day, the chef is amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend using The Finger Lakes Hotel as your wedding venue. We got married there on October 1, 2016 and my husband and I cannot be happier with the service we received. The staff took care of everything from the moment we arrived until the moment we checked out. They were friendly, polite and very accommodating. The food was absolutely amazing from the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding feast, to Sunday morning brunch. The views from The Finger Lakes Hotel are beautiful and the perfect back drop for photos. The best part was that we were able to stay within our budget! Our guests are still complimenting us on how beautiful the wedding was and how much they enjoyed themselves! If you decide to choose The Finger Lakes Hotel for your special day I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2016

jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

This is one of the most gorgeous places for a wedding. My brother and his new wife just got married there last weekend and it was a magical place. Staff is one of the best if not the best I have ever seen. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Mike · Married on 07/15/2018

Angelo & John went out of their way to ensure we had a great day. The venue was decorated very nice. Food was great. Excellent price!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

Beautiful place to have the ceremony and reception. Very reasonable.

Sent on 02/14/2017