The Empire Club Reviews

80 | Little Ferry, NJ

80 Reviews for The Empire Club

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

Mike....where do I begin!!? You were our second venue visit and after searching we went right back...we knew in our hearts that this was our place! You helped with our budget and took care of us as family!! Finally the day came!! Mike took care of all the final touches that we needed, truly outstanding service. All the servers were amazing! The food OMG, was beyonddddd delish...all of our guests raved about everything from cocktail to the dinner! I would book at this place 1,000 times over any other venue. To the point that I didn’t eat all my dinner (what bride does) when we went to pick up remaining things..he offered 2 meals for us this weekend. Thank yo so so so much Mike for such an amazing no hiccups memorable night!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2016

Their service was amazing, we booked them on a night when we had the whole place to ourselves. The food was great, great drinks all at affordable pricing. Our decorator did a good job transforming the place and the venue worked with us with the items we brought in . Lovely space. Thanks

Sent on 10/23/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I found the Empire Club online and booked right away after hearing great things about this venue. We met with Chris, who was wonderful from the very beginning. He was extremely accommodating to our needs and we were able to get more than we ever thought for an amazing price. As new parents, my husband and I were on a strict budget for our wedding, and Chris was very respectful of that and helped us come up with a perfect wedding package. We live out of state so I was a bit worried about communication, but the phone was always answered when I called the Empire Club and my concerns were immediately addressed each time. The decor inside the venue is classy and elegant and the garden outside was exactly what I pictured for my wedding ceremony. We had a wedding rehearsal the day before our wedding and Chris stayed with us and helped make sure everything ran smoothly. He even brought drinks out for my family since it was hot outside. He was the maitre'd for our wedding and Ashley was our captain. These two were a dream team and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the entire day as well as all of our guests. They went above and beyond for us. Ashley brought my husband and I a plate of appetizers during cocktail hour so we wouldn't have to go around and get it ourselves and made sure we were comfortable. The cocktail hour spread of food was breathtaking and we received SO many compliments on the venue, food spread, and personalized ice sculpture that was included! Ashley was a sweetheart and even helped wipe my happy tears so i wouldnt ruin my makeup. The wait staff was kind, professional, and made sure that i gave the final oKay on the table settings before putting everything out. They far exceeded our expectations!! I can't say enough good things about this venue and would recommend it for any event. Everything turned out beautifully and we are so thankful for each and every person's hard work that night and leading up to our wedding!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Ketsia · Married on 03/20/2016

The Empire Club was our reception location after our 25th wedding anniversary renewal. From our initial meeting to the end of the night, all needs were met. The staff was professional and courteous. The food was excellent and a great value. We definitely got our money'so worth.

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 08/28/2015

Accommodating, reasonably priced, delicious food, pleasant staff, beautiful facility, a hidden treasure ... just a few things to describe The Empire Club in Little Ferry, New Jersey. We thank God for directing us to this place. From the very beginning of our planning process until the very end of our wedding night, we experienced EXCELLENCE! The one thing we loved about this place was that they only do one wedding at a time, which meant that the entire place was ours on our special day. Our wedding was on a Friday evening. Both the ceremony and the reception were at The Empire Club. The ceremony took place outdoors in their beautiful garden. The cocktail hour and reception were held indoors. The entire day was beautiful. The weather was perfect. The food was excellent. The staff was on point. Our guests enjoyed every single moment and left our wedding with full bellies and smiling from ear to ear! August 28, 2015 was set aside to be one of the greatest days of our lives, and it was PERFECT! We give all glory to our Father in Heaven! We highly recommend The Empire Club! If we could do it all over again, we would still choose The Empire Club. Shayla & Jonathan McClary ~ 8.28.15

Sent on 09/08/2015

Ana Jimenez & Raymundo Montiel Wedding Reception : Saturday August 1, 2015

The Empire Club is the place to host all your events from reunions. weddings, confirmations, etc. I had my wedding reception on August 1, and I was beyond satisfied, pleased, it was the most amazing night of my life. Ray and I had the best service since the moment we walked in to the moment our party finish. I told Ray I will love to get married again in the same place with all the same people that greeted us . I am just so amazed how you are treated and how you don't have to worry about anything. The crew takes care of everything during your event and you are there to just enjoy the night. The food was beyond amazing. All the shows all the pastries, dinner, oh Lord I can go on and on how excellent this place is. The service is nothing compare to anything I have experience before and I am so happy Ray and I choose this place as our reception hall. I will recommend The Empire Club to everyone who is hosting anything this place is beyond amazing. So any couple who is thinking in doing their reception here do not I repeat do not think about it twice and choose this place you will never regret it. Trust us it was worth every penny I gave this place because it was beyond excellent and the most amazing experience ever.

Sent on 08/10/2015

What an incredible venue! I read hundreds of reviews for dozens of sites but this is the first and only venue we visited. After our first walkthru, my groom laid down in the middle of the dance floor and said "ok where do we sign". They know how to get things done efficiently and run any and all events smoothly. We had a whole DIY (do-it-yourself) wedding. I terrified the venue when we arrived with a van full of boxes but they took everything we wanted and made it even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The food was AMAZING! The venue looked stunning! Our ceremony felt like everything that I had ever imaged. Each step of the way, they were helpful and accomodating but care most about making sure that everything is perfect and it was! Hands down, THE BEST VENUE!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Albeiro and Maribel · Married on 11/07/2014

Empire Club provided amazing service since Day 1. Our guests rave about how great the food and service was. Everyone loved the cocktail hour and the abundance of food. They went above and beyond to meet all of our wishes and needs (even finding me some Tums). We asked for the Valet to deliver favors in the cars and it was done flawlessly even though it was a first for them. Anything we requested was met with a friendly yes and was carried out as requested. Christopher and his crew were the reason our wedding reception was fantastic. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Casey · Married on 10/02/2014

This place is simply amazing. Our wedding was just over 3 weeks ago, and we could not be happier with the outcome. The food was honestly amazing; it was not your typical “Catering Hall food” and all my guests raved about how much they loved the selections. Christos, one of the owners, was a gem to work with. He was so accommodating, responsive and definitely gave us the best bang for our buck. The staff was super attentive to my husband and I; we never wanted for anything. Chris, one of the Manager’s, was there step-by-step the day of to ensure everyone was on queue for what needed to be done: Walking down the aisle; walking into the venue; cake cutting; first dance; bouquet toss…everything. Not once did I ever have to hesitate about how things were going to flow throughout the night.

The up lighting in the hall was gorgeous, and everything was clean and spectacular looking. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding at a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/22/2014

I got married exactly one month ago at The Empire Club! It was seriously PERFECT. The food & service was amazing!! The owners (who are the ones you always deal with) are so professional and prompt. They're also really really flexible. What drew us in was that it felt so comfortable there. It's a family owned business and it radiates positive vibes. The price is really really good for the amount of food and service that you get along with it. They have an outside garden where I held my ceremony and it was so so beautiful. Everyone was raving about the wedding (they STILL are)! I feel so so lucky to have found this venue and I'm definitely going to use them again for another event. I highly recommend this place! Check them out, they will go above and beyond for you without batting an eye.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Mary · Married on 08/31/2014

Omg this place is AMAZING!!!! They really work with you in every aspect from financial to the littlest detail. They meet with you anytime you need they are very nice and so friendly. Their price even includes a delicious wedding cake from Palmeros. I honestly didn't know what to do. We just had a baby and that butchered our budget and they still sat down with us and worked something out so we were all happy. Very professional and courteous. Their food is DELICIOUS esp the stuffed chicken. With all the hustle and bustle they manage to still be there for your every need. Chris and Chris are amazing. I would definitely use this place for any occasion I have and strongly recommend them. My wedding on August 31, 2014 was beautiful and perfect thanks to the Empire Club. The Devore was beautiful. They set up everything for us. The open bar was great and I couldn't be happier
    Sincerely
    Mary Mozia-Cobb

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2014

We just had our engagement party here and it was more than I could have asked for. I feel like we had a mini-wedding . All of the Chris' (there are 3) and Arty were amazing. The food was great, the service was great and the atmosphere was great. The Empire Club is a hidden gem on a residential street that everyone should check out for their engagement party or wedding. I looked at 4 places for our venue and there's was the nicest for the price- hands down. They even went above and beyond to make a smoothie for my mom because she couldn't eat solids. Check this place out if you live in Bergen County or the surrounding area. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Carla · Married on 08/16/2014

I found this venue online and went to check it out in person. The staff at the Empire Club is extremely professional and personable. They are very accommodating and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding day is perfect. The room is very nice and the area for the cocktail hour is HUGE. The Bar is very big also. The food there is phenomenal. We wanted to choose a place that would cater to our personalities, and this was our first choice. We had such a blast at the wedding, we want to do it ALL OVER again! We got married in their outdoor garden, which was beautiful. If you are looking for a venue that will give you the BEST of everything, and not spend a small fortune, look no further. The Empire Club is Fantastic!! All of our guests said they never had so much fun at a wedding before!!! Me and the groom included!!! FIVE STARS!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • O

Orquidea B. · Married on 07/18/2014

WE LOVE THE EMPIRE CLUB!! We had our ceremony and reception at the Empire Club on July 18, 2014. We are so happy with the entire service. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The reception was perfect! They followed everything that we requested to perfection. The food is delicious, go try it you will not be sorry. The staff at The Empire Club is extremely responsible, professional, and family-oriented. They worked with our schedules, concerns, and budget. Everything was beyond our expectations. The entire staff is wonderful. Special thanks to Lucy, Chris C., Chris Y., and Arthur for making our wedding the best experience of our lives.
    Mr. and Mrs. Santin

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 07/04/2014

Don’t think twice! Highly Recommended!!

The Empire Club made our wedding perfect! Before the wedding day, we sat with Chris who went over all of the details leading up to the day of. The planning was smooth and communication was always prompt. The venue is beautiful and only holds one party at a time so you get their undivided attention. They really worked within our budget. The day of, our Maitre-d, Chris was very professional and attentive to my husband and I, as well as our guest giving direction. Before the ceremony I needed needle and thread, and he ran out and bought it for me I was very impressed.
    Lucy the Captain was also incredible, very accommodating making sure I had what I needed. Everything went seamlessly and my husband and I are so happy we chose The Empire Club. The service they provided was out of this world, indescribable and 5stars across the board. The staff was professionally attired and well-mannered. The price was unbeatable for the open bar and amount of food which taste phenomenal. They even included a fire show for our guests. As a side note I strongly recommend considering the Viennese hour, the guests were all happy, and enjoying the food and atmosphere which made me very happy and proud of our decision. I honestly cannot say enough good things about The Empire Club. I would get married there again in a heartbeat. Thank you Chris C. and Chris Y.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

I recently got married here and I CANT stress enough how happy I am with them. The ceremony outside was picture perfect and the reception was spot on! Chris was so pleasant to work with and extremely family oriented. Any expectation we had was completely met. Isa was an absolute blessing to have on my wedding day. She completely went above and beyond to help me as did Chris. Whatever we needed they were right there to help us. They truly made our day happier than we could have ever imagined. I would 100% recommend The Empire Club to everyone. This will definitely not be the last event we have there.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Josepphina · Married on 05/03/2014

When looking for our wedding venue the most important categories for us was the food and service. We also wanted a venue that hosted a single event, not multiple affairs.
    From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed.
    Christopher Cevallos was a true professional, he answered all our questions. We were very impressed and did not look at other venues.
    Most couples we talked to considered location as a primary deciding factor when choosing their venue, we were so glad we booked with the Empire Club. The food was excellent, the service phenomenal. Would highly recommend this venue. The price for the event was also very reasonable.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Joel and Rubia · Married on 04/27/2014

My husband and I are completely blessed to have chosen this place for our wedding! Service is compleltely fantastic! Humble and joyful people! So recommend anyone who is in the process of getting married to check this location out! And the cherry on top of everything, there food was AMAZING!!!!!! We enjoyed ourselves with the Empire Club and they are very generous and work around to make things possible and what you want! From Rubia And Joel Zayas-Bazan

Sent on 06/02/2014

I am very satisfied with the results I got with my wedding by using the Empire Club for my reception. My husband and I were very pleased from the moment we walked in to see the place. The owners Arthur and Chris are very friendly and personable people. They made us feel that we were part of their family. They helped us with all our needs and questions we had during the planning process. On the day of the wedding the Maitre'd Chris and the bridal attendant Lucy made the wedding day stress-free. They were always there to make sure everything was going smoothly. The guests couldn't stop raving about how good the food was. They were even mentioning to us that this was one of the best weddings that they have ever been too. I highly recommend The Empire Club as your vendor for any occasion you may have.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Denise · Married on 11/08/2013

I had my wedding reception at the Empire Club and I have to honestly say that I and my husband had the BEST time. All of our guests loved the food and service. The venue was nicely set up and accommodating. Awesome people !!!! Thank you for a wonderful night.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Cristina · Married on 10/25/2013

Just got married at the Empire Club last Friday (10-25-13). Arthur and his staff were the best! All of our guests said the food was fantastic. I had attending other parties here, so I knew the food was top notch. Lucy and Chris made sure everything was the way we wanted it, and got us whatever we needed. My only regret was that I did not take some of the food home with me - never had the lobster ravioli. My son said it was great. Thanks again to Arthur and his crew for a great day!
    Cristina and James Culmone

Sent on 11/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2013

Absolutely beautiful!! Very friendly and helpful staff. Awesome atmosphere and food for the price. Everyone was talking about this place weeks after our wedding!!! Loved chris and lucy who made our day super special and non stressful :)

Sent on 11/21/2013

We had a fantastic experience with The Empire Club. It has a gorgeous ballroom, one wedding at a time, very personable staff, family-run feel. They answered all our questions from start to finish. The food was amazing and just as impressive as the food tasting we had before booking. Service was excellent... Our captain tool great care of us and our parents all night! Our maitre d even gave me his cell phone for questions in the few weeks leading up. Great value, gorgeous, loved it. The only issue we had was feeling some of the things we went over with them in our final payment meeting were forgotten about...but all ended up fine. Definitely check them out!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2013

I am so unbelievably happy to have had our wedding at the Empire Club. Both Chris' & Lucy were phenomenal in catering to our requests and desires. They went above and beyond everything to ensure we had the best days of our lives - they even ordered a case of my favorite beer! Lucy was outstanding - she followed me around all night asking if I needed food, drinks and if I was comfortable. The Vianese hour was also awesome - I highly recommend it as well. I got so many compliments of the food, service, and beauty of this venue. I can't say thank you enough times to show my gratitude.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Just had my reception at The Empire Club! All I can say is that I'm still getting calls from my guests and it's two weeks later. The food, cocktail hour in a half, their staff ALONG WITH OWNERS CHRIS & ARTHUR and ESPECIALLY LUCY and the other Chris their right hand man were AWESOME! I can't say enough about Lucy, she's the most wonderful there, she catered to me like I was a princess all night! From filling my drinks to getting my food, to fixing my dress and even asking if I needed help in the bathroom!! How much better can anyone be?? I'm so glad we picked this venue for our wedding reception. We had 180 guests and not one complaint!! THANKS TO BOTH CHRIS'S, LUCY AND ALL OF THEIR STAFF!! We highly recommend you guys!
    Maria & Craig