The Bride Consultant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Rana Married on 11/02/2018

A joy to work with!

Amanda was absolutely fantastic! She was incredibly organized, and so helpful through every step of the process. Any time we had a question, she was always incredibly responsive and helpful. She was there for the rehearsal, and the entire day of the wedding as well, and everything went perfectly! We could not have had such a perfect day without Amanda and are forever grateful :)
    Kaitlin Married on 10/06/2018

Hiring Amanda was the best decision!

Choosing Amanda as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. Amanda is incredibly organized, accommodating, personable, and adaptable. She took care of any and everything that needed taking care of the day before and day of our wedding. As the wedding got closer, she consistently checked in with me to touch base on time-line, vendors, etc. She reached out to all vendors and parties involved to ensure that everyone was on the same page. Knowing that Amanda knew all the details and would be there to take care of everything made it so I had little to nothing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Then, the day before and day of the wedding, myself, my husband, our families, and our friends all got to sit back, enjoy ourselves, and really take in the weekend. We would not have been able to do that without Amanda. I would choose to work with Amanda over and over again if I could.
    Hallie Married on 09/02/2018
    Amanda was wonderful from start to finish, and we couldn't have planned our wedding in Cleveland without her! She is personable and professional and helped keep us calm throughout the whole process. There were a number of decisions we had to make, which could have been overwhelming, but Amanda came up with a creative vision for our wedding and helped guide us through the decisions to ensure everything would have a cohesive, yet unique feel. She was organized, scheduled meetings, communicated with vendors, and leveraged her vast network of connections. Our wedding day couldn't have gone any smoother, and we owe it all to Amanda!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 08/18/2018

Out of Town Bride

I am so glad that we worked with Amanda on our wedding day. We lived out of town, across the country, from our wedding venues and were very stressed about all of the details being correct when most of the planning happened over the phone. Amanda stepped in as a day-of coordinator and ensured that everything went smoothly- even when we had never had a chance to discuss in person! All of our pre-wedding phone calls were extremely organized and efficient and made us feel at ease. I would highly recommend working with Amanda.
    Karina Married on 05/27/2018
    Amanda is an unparalelled asset to your wedding day team - we are so lucky! We had a 200-person wedding at the Milwaukee Art Museum (ceremony/reception), photos at Villa Terrace, and 10+ vendors to juggle. We did not hire a wedding planner and decided to do all our vendor searching and design planning ourselves. However, on the day of our wedding, we really wanted to enjoy the day and not worry about managing all the moving pieces. A friend recommended Amanda's consultancy to us, and she quickly alleviated many of our stresses when she joined our wedding day team as a Day-Of-Coordinator. Her communication style is professional, prompt, and detail-oriented. We met in person once before the wedding, and she kept tabs on all of our vendors. In addition to her amazing preparedness, she is quick to improvise when met with last minute changes, even on the day itself. Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure, and we recommend her hands-down to anyone looking for someone to take over day of logistics.
    Melanie Married on 03/02/2018
    Amanda did an amazing job with my wedding reception! I didn't have to worry about as single thing on our big night! She communicated with vendors, assisted with set up and clean up, and made sure everything was exactly in place. I would highly recommend her!!
    Connie Married on 09/30/2017
    Amanda is amazing! I hired her to coordinate the day of my daughter's wedding so that I could enjoy the day. She was supremely organized from the very beginning and made sure we dealt with things in advance that we probably would never have thought of until it was too late. She took care of every detail so that we could enjoy the day and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her! She developed thorough timelines, followed up with all our vendors and did a beautiful job of getting the reception hall ready and getting everything put away afterward.
    Sara Married on 09/03/2017
    Having Amanda as our wedding planner was absolutely invaluable. From the perfect vendors to the little details, she thought of everything! Amanda is not only very detail oriented and organized, but she is also very caring and conscious of your needs. She was able to fit everything we could have imagined and more into our wedding, while staying on budget. While I highly recommend booking Amanda to help take the stress out of all your wedding planning, I would also recommend Amanda if you are only looking for a day-of coordinator. She took care of so many little details behind the scenes on our wedding day. With her help, my husband and myself, as well as all of our family members, were able to just focus on the reason we were celebrating and enjoy the day without distractions. If I had to go back in time and do it all over again, I would book Amanda without hesitation. You could not ask for a better stylist, coordinator, or confidant.
    Alexandra Married on 08/19/2017
    Amanda is great to work with - very organized and responsive. She goes above and beyond the call of duty!
  • Cam
    Cam Married on 07/01/2017
    Amanda is a professional, through and through. Friendly and thorough, she has a perfect personality to be a wedding consultant in that she is unflappable. She handled our wedding and planning well, and made things as easy as possible for us. I always felt I had an expert to ask questions of, which is what I really needed. The day of coordination was flawless. Thanks, Amanda! We couldn't have had a more perfect day and it was in great part because of you!
    Carolyn Married on 06/24/2017
    When booking a wedding planner, you are guaranteed to want a few things. Someone who is organized, responsive, creative, dedicated. Amanda is all these things and MORE! She is thoughtful, kind and inspired. She conveys during each and every conversation and meeting that she cares about you and your wedding. I don't know how I would have gotten through the wedding planning process without her. Her work is an incredible value -- and never once do you get charged or feel like you've inconvenienced her because you've emailed "one time too many". After meeting with many planners it was clear that Amanda approaches her business differently than most. The most important thing to her is that the bride/groom feel taken care of, that things are planned and ready, and that the day goes smoothly. Leading up to the wedding, Amanda's partnership and friendship was a blessing. When it came to the wedding day itself, I can honestly say that I did NOTHING except enjoy the moment. I laughed and danced the night away, knowing Amanda had everything under control. If you have not set a meeting with Amanda yet, do it! You will see after your first convo with her that her business is different - she works WITH you, for you and always in your best interest. The minute you begin working with her, she becomes your friend, your ally and your *kick butt* planner!
    Maddie Married on 04/29/2017
    Amanda was absolutely amazing! She developed an extremely detailed schedule and leading up to the wedding had contacted/coordinated with all our vendors to help the whole day run smoothly. The best part was that she made sure the entire venue was cleaned up so that we were able to enjoy our day to the very end!
    Katalin Married on 10/15/2016
    Amanda is incredible! We started working with her about a year before our wedding, and she made our ideas come to life and bigger/better than we could have imagine! She is very organized, took the time to understand what we were looking for, set us up with some incredible vendors, and worked her butt off to make our day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the area. We are so fortunate to have gotten to work with her for our wedding!
    Claire Married on 09/24/2016
    Amanda was extremely helpful, and went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. She stayed in touch with us throughout the process, worked with vendors and our families, and was a calming presence the entire time. Her services are well worth the money, and I would highly recommend her to any couple going through the (often grueling) process of planning a wedding.
    Jill Married on 08/27/2016
    I was in a bind and Amanda came through offering her services in any way she could to fix my last planner's faux pas. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amanda to anyone looking for a planner that is attentive and responsive.
    Sarah Married on 08/13/2016
    The Bride Consultant was seriously everything I could have ever asked for and more. Everything was taken care of on the day without any issues. The Bride Consultant made my special day personalized for me and really cared about what my partner and I wanted. She was always available to talk and was able to address all of things that I wanted. She was extremely professional and so much fun to work with. I have already recommended her to my sister who is getting married soon and would recommend her to anyone getting married who wants a personal and smooth wedding. Couldn't have asked for anything more!
    Melissa Married on 08/04/2016
    It was such a great experience to work with Amanda on my wedding. She is probably the most detail oriented person I've ever met, which was a great help because I am not. Even the smallest touches were considered to make it the best day we could have imagined. Amanda was even great about including my sister in the process even though she lives in California. I can't recommend using her as a wedding planner enough :)
    Kristin Married on 07/30/2016
    I used The Bride Consultant for day-of coordination for my wedding. Our particular package included various organizational chats in the months beforehand, running the rehearsal and day-of set-up, clean-up and coordination.

Amanda held the whole wedding day, the months leading up to it, together. Without her, I think we would have had to start our wedding five hours late and wouldn't have been able to enjoy the day. She took care of all the details that would have sucked up all our time and energy on our wedding day -- and a bunch of things we wouldn't have even thought of. My mom went up to the reception hall after pictures to help set up, only to find that everything was already set up. Our vendors didn't come to me with questions -- they went to Amanda. Several guests approached me afterwards to say it was the most organized wedding they'd been to and they were so happy there wasn't all the "standing around waiting" they'd experienced at other weddings. Again, that was due to Amanda.

She is professional and proactive and didn't pressure us into doing anything we didn't want to do. We told her our plans, she made them happen -- smoothly and flawlessly.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 06/25/2016
    For all of the brides out there who are looking for the closest thing to a perfect wedding day, look no further than Amanda! She was integral to our big day and for months leading up to it. Whether it was putting together the day-of timeline (and more importantly keeping it updated with every new detail) communicating with vendors, scheduling appointments, nudging me when certain tasks had to get done...anything you can think of, she was by my side and involved every step of the way. In addition to all of that, she's also an amazing stylist and simply has the eye for details. I truly couldn't have asked for a better planner and partner through this all!
    Carly Married on 09/05/2015
    I truly can't say enough amazing things about my experience working with Amanda. She was exactly what we needed to help keep us on track while planning and put together the most perfect wedding day. She has incredible taste, is extremely patient and very thorough - all of which I valued throughout the entire process. Amanda goes above and beyond her role as a wedding planner. She takes the time to get to know the couple and truly understand what they want out of their wedding day. She helps eliminate stress for the couple as well as the entire family, ultimately letting them enjoy the entire day. Whether helping to plan from the very beginning or jumping in throughout the planning process, Amanda will help your vision come to life.
    Marie Married on 08/15/2015
    Amanda was amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive and helped me with any and all of my needs. She flew to NJ to go look at locations with my husband and I. She researched extensively any and everything I needed, to present me with options such as bridesmaids gifts, dresses, shoes, florists, save the dates and invitations. I got the invitations from a vendor in a different state and Amanda coordinated with me and picked them up, helped me proofread them (she caught a mistake that my husband and I didn't catch) to ensure that I had them by the the date I needed. She really went over and beyond to make my wedding day, the best day of my life.
  • User2777889 2+ years ago
    Our wedding was the most perfect day, and quite simply wouldn't have been possible without Amanda. Throughout the entire planning process, she listened to and focused on our vision for our wedding. She was not only able to translate our ideas into reality, but her creativity enhanced our vision every step of the way!