Midwestern Bride

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Weddings are becoming more and more involved as years go on and there is no reason to take all of this on by yourself. You as the mother, you as the groom, you as the bride have one job... Enjoy every moment. The last thing I want for my brides is for them to remember the work that went into it; that's my job.

On your wedding day I will be there for you every step of the way from dawn till dusk. I started this business with one goal, to give every bride the wedding day of their dreams. Now with a team of planners you can rest assured no matter what happens we will have one of our expert planners at your side no matter what.

A wedding is your time to tell your story. It isn't just a party or cookie cutter event it is a day meant to bring together your loved ones so they can bare witness to what makes the two of you special. We work with our clients to ensure that each part of your wedding is a reflection of you and what is to come.

This is our full time job, this is not our past time. We take your wedding day just a seriously as you do. Let us work with you to ensure that you are going to have the wedding you've been dreaming of.

Midwestern Bride will serve brides and grooms anywhere in the Midwest and beyond!! New to Chicago? New to Madison? Take the stress out of planning by having someone else there to lean on who knows those territories. Check out our website www.midwesternbride.com

Email me at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com, or call me at 312-810-6768 to get more details about my business and pricing. Also, check out the bios on our other planners to see if we have the planner to fit your day.

If you are planning a destination wedding bring a planner with you as your assistant for the weekend so that you can truly enjoy the destination you find yourself in. We love to travel alongside our brides!

Happy Planning!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,195

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erin
    Erin D. Married on 09/18/2021

Worth Every Penny

We hired Ashley a few months before our September wedding for both design and coordination. Ashley went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vendors during a difficult year. She also helped with almost all design components. Ashley worked with our florist to create such a beautiful vision. She was worth every.single.penny.

Ashley also made wedding planning fun. Most of the process up until we began working with Ashley was overwhelming and completely outside our comfort zone. Our discussions and planning with Ashley made the process enjoyable.

Ashley also made everything seamless on the day of. While a few things went wrong, she worked to make sure we didn't realize it (and we didn't!) The day was executed perfectly and it was a relief to be able to leave the venue that night knowing she was taking care of everything. We cannot recommend Ashley & Midwestern Bride enough.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 08/21/2021

The best!!

We had Ashley as our "month of" coordinator and if you ask me my biggest regret about our wedding, it would be that we didn't just hire Midwestern Bride to plan the entire thing from the beginning. If you are like me and get massively overwhelmed with all of the planning and coordination that comes with hosting an event… HIRE A WEDDING PLANNER! I felt like my life was just descending into chaos and then Ashley swooped in and lifted all of the weight off my shoulders in the last month - and so effortlessly! I have absolutely no idea what I would have done without her. She created a detailed wedding day schedule and coordinated all of the vendors using her years of experience rather than needing a ton of input from me (thank goodness because I was clueless about the timeline), but was always available to call or text if I had questions or changes. She also ran our rehearsal like a total boss and it was at that point I felt like I could breathe and just enjoy the weekend knowing everything would be okay. I am a person who constantly focuses on the worst case scenario so the fact that I could just relax and let go is saying a lot, but she was so comforting! If something went wrong, I definitely never heard about it. From our first interaction I trusted her fully and I'm sure the rest of her staff is just as amazing. Obviously all wedding vendors are important, but in hindsight I now realize that a coordinator or planner can be make or break. I have only incredible memories of my wedding day and I truly would not have enjoyed myself as much as I did without Ashley and Midwestern Bride. I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Jen
    Jen J. Married on 06/18/2021

Book Kanoe as your wedding coordinator!

Kanoe was amazing as our "month of coordinator" and truly one of our biggest blessings looking back at our wedding. After a two and a half year engagement and an extra year postponement due to COVID, being able to off load the final month of wedding planning was such a gift. I am very Type A and organized, so I was a little nervous handing over the reins, but I knew after my first conversation with Kanoe that we were in great hands. She is extremely personable, detail oriented, down to earth, but at the same time very "no nonsense", essentially the perfect wedding planner. She does not push her opinions, but helps you make final decisions if you are having a hard time. She answered all my emails in an extremely timely manner and was even able to in the final week before our wedding secure our late night snack vendor that we were having trouble reaching for months. She was poised and in control our entire day and truly did not allow me to worry about anything, even if I tried! She kept in mind our hope to not spend too much time taking photos after dinner and came to get us for our first dances so our timeline did not get too thrown off. She also saved the day with a handful of safety pins when my dress broke with about an hour left in the night. I swear I had barely looked up after feeling it break and there she was already fixing the problem. We have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful our day was and I truly think Kanoe was a big part of that. She made our vision come to life. I would 100/10 recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Midwestern Bride 1
Gift
Take $200 off your day-of planning services if you book with me November- February.Day-of planning includes attendance to rehearsal, one on one meeting and timeline creation, and full wedding day coordination. I will call all of your vendors, organize your entire wedding party, and organize your entire wedding day start to finish. Contact me today at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com or 312-810-6768 for more information. Happy Planning!

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love working with Ashley at Midwestern Bride. This planner is probably the best around, she is so attentive to detail, puts the couples needs first, and treats all vendors as peers. Ashley and her entire staff are always easy to get a hold of and works as a team with everyone to make sure the day goes perfect.

Milwaukee, WI, 53202

7 days a week. Call or email to set up any appointment.
Location of (Midwestern Bride)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding