Midwestern Bride

Milwaukee, WI View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Weddings are becoming more and more involved as years go on and there is no reason to take all of this on by yourself. You as the mother, you as the groom, you as the bride have one job... Enjoy every moment. The last thing I want for my brides is for them to remember the work that went into it; that's my job.

On your wedding day I will be there for you every step of the way from dawn till dusk. I started this business with one goal, to give every bride the wedding day of their dreams. Now with a team of planners you can rest assured no matter what happens we will have one of our expert planners at your side no matter what.

A wedding is your time to tell your story. It isn't just a party or cookie cutter event it is a day meant to bring together your loved ones so they can bare witness to what makes the two of you special. We work with our clients to ensure that each part of your wedding is a reflection of you and what is to come.

This is our full time job, this is not our past time. We take your wedding day just a seriously as you do. Let us work with you to ensure that you are going to have the wedding you've been dreaming of.

Midwestern Bride will serve brides and grooms anywhere in the Midwest and beyond!! New to Chicago? New to Madison? Take the stress out of planning by having someone else there to lean on who knows those territories. Check out our website www.midwesternbride.com

Email me at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com, or call me at 312-810-6768 to get more details about my business and pricing. Also, check out the bios on our other planners to see if we have the planner to fit your day.

If you are planning a destination wedding bring a planner with you as your assistant for the weekend so that you can truly enjoy the destination you find yourself in. We love to travel alongside our brides!

Happy Planning!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,195

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katherine D. Married on 06/25/2022

Megan was amazing!

Although our wedding venue provided a venue coordinator, we felt that it would be helpful to also have a wedding planner to coordinate moving parts outside of the venue and we are SO glad we did! We worked with Megan for the final month of coordination and she truly did a phenomenal job! She is kind, detail-oriented, has exceptional communication skills and went above and beyond to make sure any loose ends were tied up among vendors- I felt totally confident that she could handle anything thrown our way on the day of. Overall, our wedding day was a HUGE success and we surely have Megan to thank for it :)
    Samantha M. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren is simply amazing!

Lauren is simply amazing! We hired Midwestern Bride for the month of coordination package. I consider myself an organized person and I handled all the planning up until that point, but I am so glad we invested in a planner. The final month leading up to the wedding is stressful even for the most organized bride, and having a person to help alleviate some of the burden and be a sounding board is worth every penny! We had originally picked a different planner, but due to unexpected life changes, we were assigned Lauren a few months out. I'll be honest, being Type A and a slight control freak, I was nervous but she knocked it out of the park! Lauren's main goal was allowing the bride and groom to enjoy the day and not be bothered with any questions or issues. I felt so at ease the entire day and knew she'd handle anything that came her way. You'd be surprised how many people come up to the bride to ask questions and it was such a stress reliever to just say, "Can you please go ask Lauren?". I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren to any bride considering a planner!
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 09/18/2021

Worth Every Penny

We hired Ashley a few months before our September wedding for both design and coordination. Ashley went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vendors during a difficult year. She also helped with almost all design components. Ashley worked with our florist to create such a beautiful vision. She was worth every.single.penny.

Ashley also made wedding planning fun. Most of the process up until we began working with Ashley was overwhelming and completely outside our comfort zone. Our discussions and planning with Ashley made the process enjoyable.

Ashley also made everything seamless on the day of. While a few things went wrong, she worked to make sure we didn't realize it (and we didn't!) The day was executed perfectly and it was a relief to be able to leave the venue that night knowing she was taking care of everything. We cannot recommend Ashley & Midwestern Bride enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Midwestern Bride 1
Gift
Take $200 off your day-of planning services if you book with me November- February.Day-of planning includes attendance to rehearsal, one on one meeting and timeline creation, and full wedding day coordination. I will call all of your vendors, organize your entire wedding party, and organize your entire wedding day start to finish. Contact me today at ashleyk@themidwesternbride.com or 312-810-6768 for more information. Happy Planning!

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love working with Ashley at Midwestern Bride. This planner is probably the best around, she is so attentive to detail, puts the couples needs first, and treats all vendors as peers. Ashley and her entire staff are always easy to get a hold of and works as a team with everyone to make sure the day goes perfect.

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth
Style Matters
4.9 out of 5 rating , 126 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Milwaukee, WI, 53202

7 days a week. Call or email to set up any appointment.
Location of (Midwestern Bride)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding