Elmhurst, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Julie B Events

Julie B Events is an organized wedding planner in the Chicago, Illinois area. This planning company focuses on day-of coordination for couples, including bringing together all the last-minute details and tying up loose ends. This planner checks all of the last-minute items off of the to-do list so that the couple can be stress-free on their big day.

Experience
Julie is a wedding planner with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a focus on vendor management. She opened her wedding planning business in the Spring of 2015, after working for a few years in the corporate world. She fell in love with wedding planning because of the joy shared when two people are brought together, and the intensity of their emotion.

This wedding planner works with numerous types of weddings, including civil, cultural, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious celebrations. She assists with the ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, and offers services that include:

• Budget analysis

Dessert
camilleandtafsir 00423

25 Reviews for Julie B Events

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Julie is absolutely fantastic! I'd highly recommend her as your wedding coordinator if you want to have a flawless wedding they you do not need to stress about one bit. She is very kind and friendly, as well as very professional. I would not have been as relaxed as I was at my wedding without her. She is worth every penny you spend and more!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2017

We couldn't recommend Julie more. She was way more pivotal to pulling our wedding together than we expected and took a huge amount of stress and uncertainty off our shoulders as the big day approached. She walked through our planning with us twice, created a detailed timeline for the whole day, and worked w/ vendors on our behalf. She conducted our rehearsal for the entire group with ease and coordinated everything for us on the wedding day. She even ran errands for us when things were left in hotels rooms or messages needed to be delivered. Without a doubt worth the investment.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Julie was a lifesaver! She was quick to respond and was very professional and organized throughout the process. She created a very detailed timeline for the day and stepped in to finalize and coordinate all of the vendors. She really helped take a lot of stress off of our plates and make our big day go smoothly. She went above and beyond when there were a few last minute unexpected changes, too. We are grateful for her hard work and cannot recommend Julie enough!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Julie B Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Windy City Limousine and Bus Company
    Windy City Limousine and Bus Company Wedding Limos

I am the Wedding Coordinator at Windy City Limousine and currently working with Julie on a future wedding. Her clients had booked their transportation with us and she was quick to reach out and introduce herself. This is helpful for a number of reasons: 1) I had a contact to confirm the transportation with right away. This is HUGE. 2) Any changes that need to be made are not going to be last-minute. 3) I was able to send her the contracts to review well before the wedding date. She is super pleasant, easy to work with and makes the process VERY easy. Planners like Julie are what make my job easier and stress-free! As a wedding vendor, I would highly recommend her.

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

Thank you, Julie, for being on top of everything. I officiated a recent wedding ceremony in which Julie was the Day of Coordinator and she couldn't have been better to work with. Her communication, leadership and organizational skills are what any wedding couple needs on their big day. I witnessed first hand how she works seamlessly with the bride & groom, event venue and all the vendors to make for a perfect wedding day. Julie is my preferred Wedding Planner and Day of Coordinator and I recommend her to all my wedding couples. Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Elmhurst Elmhurst, IL, 60126 See on map