Elmhurst, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Julie B Events

Julie B Events is an organized wedding planner in the Chicago, Illinois area. This planning company focuses on day-of coordination for couples, including bringing together all the last-minute details and tying up loose ends. This planner checks all of the last-minute items off of the to-do list so that the couple can be stress-free on their big day.

Experience
Julie is a wedding planner with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a focus on vendor management. She opened her wedding planning business in the Spring of 2015, after working for a few years in the corporate world. She fell in love with wedding planning because of the joy shared when two people are brought together, and the intensity of their emotion.

This wedding planner works with numerous types of weddings, including civil, cultural, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious celebrations. She assists with the ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, and offers services that include:

• Budget analysis

26 Reviews for Julie B Events

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pirrie · Married on 06/15/2019

Julie is a star.

Julie offers: suggestions, reassurances, redirects, gentle calm, and unparalleled organizational skills. Nothing went "un-thought of" and Martin and I were able to have a TRULY worry-free planning season before our big day. I recommend Julie highly and thank her deeply!

I was referred to Julie by another wedding planner who wasn't able to help me with project #1: a venue search. We had a quick turnaround and so we provided a date (6 months away) and asked her to let us know what was available. She assembled a list of available venues for our date within our zip code radius and price range, and presented us with 8 great options, the venue information, pricing, and organized an intro with the event coordinators at each location. We were able to select a wedding venue in less than 2 weeks. It happened to be the restaurant we had our first date!

Past that, we weren't sold on the idea of needing a wedding coordinator throughout the process. I knew people who did and didn't use them, but it seemed like an unnecessary cost. I am not the planning type, though, so we did it. BEST MONEY WE EVER SPENT. We purchased the Day-Of Coordination package which ended up being much more than day-of. Julie met with us to learn what we wanted for the day, took the reins right away with our vendors, followed up with a to-do list for she and us, then we did a 3 month check in where she created a thorough day-of schedule, and a to-do schedule leading up to the wedding day. For the months leading up to the wedding, Julie handled all vendor questions and follow up and she provided nudges to ensure that we were completing our to-do list in a timely fashion.

On the day, Julie arrived in the morning and stayed with us until the dancing was well underway. She fielded all questions, she smoothed all hiccups, and she was perfectly wonderful to work with. I know for a fact the lead up to the wedding would have been much less joyful without her.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Julie is absolutely fantastic! I'd highly recommend her as your wedding coordinator if you want to have a flawless wedding they you do not need to stress about one bit. She is very kind and friendly, as well as very professional. I would not have been as relaxed as I was at my wedding without her. She is worth every penny you spend and more!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2017

We couldn't recommend Julie more. She was way more pivotal to pulling our wedding together than we expected and took a huge amount of stress and uncertainty off our shoulders as the big day approached. She walked through our planning with us twice, created a detailed timeline for the whole day, and worked w/ vendors on our behalf. She conducted our rehearsal for the entire group with ease and coordinated everything for us on the wedding day. She even ran errands for us when things were left in hotels rooms or messages needed to be delivered. Without a doubt worth the investment.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Julie B Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Windy City Limousine and Bus Company
    Windy City Limousine and Bus Company Wedding Limos

I am the Wedding Coordinator at Windy City Limousine and currently working with Julie on a future wedding. Her clients had booked their transportation with us and she was quick to reach out and introduce herself. This is helpful for a number of reasons: 1) I had a contact to confirm the transportation with right away. This is HUGE. 2) Any changes that need to be made are not going to be last-minute. 3) I was able to send her the contracts to review well before the wedding date. She is super pleasant, easy to work with and makes the process VERY easy. Planners like Julie are what make my job easier and stress-free! As a wedding vendor, I would highly recommend her.

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

Thank you, Julie, for being on top of everything. I officiated a recent wedding ceremony in which Julie was the Day of Coordinator and she couldn't have been better to work with. Her communication, leadership and organizational skills are what any wedding couple needs on their big day. I witnessed first hand how she works seamlessly with the bride & groom, event venue and all the vendors to make for a perfect wedding day. Julie is my preferred Wedding Planner and Day of Coordinator and I recommend her to all my wedding couples. Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Elmhurst Elmhurst, IL, 60126 See on map