Keep Calm Event Planning

Milwaukee, WI View map

Do you have an upcoming special event to plan for but you don't know where to start or you just don't have the time? Keep Calm, and let me do it for you!

I'm a Milwaukee based event/wedding planner with a passion for making dreams come true. My goal is to ensure that you will have the event of your dreams while enjoying every step of the process. My pricing is very competitive and my services are fully customizable and can be made to fit just about any budget. As the client, you can be as involved as you want to or you can sit back and join in for the fun parts.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Anna Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent service!

Abby helped to make my day more perfect than I could have imagined. She was professional and organized making my day flow with ease.

Keep Calm Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Anna!! It was an honor to be part of your special day! I hope you're both enjoying this new chapter!
    Jinna Married on 08/06/2016
    I hired Abby to be the day-of coordinator for my wedding, and that was one of the best decisions that I made. Abby went above and beyond what was expected, and she made everything exactly as I wanted it. I had hired musicians for each aspect of my day (ceremony, cocktail hour, band, and DJ for the entire day) and she made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be at all times. I cannot say enough about Abby, and I very highly recommend her to anyone :)

Keep Calm Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Jinna!! It was truly my pleasure! Best wishes on your new journey as husband and wife!
    Sonialy Married on 03/21/2015
    Abby was awesome to work with! I had all these ideas and no clue where to begin or what to do. She helped me bring my dream wedding to life! She even went above and beyond by being hands on and creating a custom card box and programs! She's easy going and very professional! I'm very happy with how everything turned out! Thanx so much Keep Calm Event Planning!

Heavenly Creations Events Heavenly Creations Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Abby and I have worked several events together in the past couple of years. She is always looking out for her clients best interest and at the top of her field when it comes to the details for an event. Always a pleasure in knowing things will run on time and organized with Abby at the helm.

Milwaukee, 53224
Location of (Keep Calm Event Planning)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding